Quantcast New! Camp Half-Blood NES (For Demibloggers) - Page 196 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Ooh, I don't have a gmail account, sorry. And my parents wouldn't approve of me making another email.
Ok, that's fine! We can just talk on here then.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Ok, that's fine! We can just talk on here then.
So what were your plans?
Old 06-16-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
So what were your plans?
I'd like to propose some drama between Mora and Séraphine later on in the story, once Séraphine comes in. Their personalities are quite different despite the fact that they are -- as much as Séraphine loathes to acknowledge it -- sisters, or half sisters at least. Because Séra is learning to see Alexander and her other brothers as family and Mora is an interloper and shouldn't bother to call herself a daughter of Nike-- she is not one of them, how dare she share their mother? kind of thing. I think it will help bring Séra and Mora more into the thick of things, bring out the petty and jealous and more possessive side of Séra's character, and help both girls in figuring out where they belong-- for instance, being jealous of mora as an "interloper" will help Séraphine realize and come to terms with how much she cares about and values her brothers as family and as a team. I'm not sure about Mora as she is your character though.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I'd like to propose some drama between Mora and Séraphine later on in the story, once Séraphine comes in. Their personalities are quite different despite the fact that they are -- as much as Séraphine loathes to acknowledge it -- sisters, or half sisters at least. Because Séra is learning to see Alexander and her other brothers as family and Mora is an interloper and shouldn't bother to call herself a daughter of Nike-- she is not one of them, how dare she share their mother? kind of thing. I think it will help bring Séra and Mora more into the thick of things, bring out the petty and jealous and more possessive side of Séra's character, and help both girls in figuring out where they belong-- for instance, being jealous of mora as an "interloper" will help Séraphine realize and come to terms with how much she cares about and values her brothers as family and as a team. I'm not sure about Mora as she is your character though.
I love this so much. I'm on board.
Mora gets very jealous easily and has a temper, so this could be a wonderful opportunity for development and drama.
Old 06-17-2016, 04:06 PM

Quote:
I love this so much. I'm on board.
Mora gets very jealous easily and has a temper, so this could be a wonderful opportunity for development and drama.
Yeah! This is a great subplot, and while I doubt Séra and Mora will ever be best friends, by the end of it I'm sure they will accept and respect each other. But for Mora, since she /is/ a Hunter after all, and that's not really something you go back on, will she and the other Hunters learn to accept each other more?
Old 06-17-2016, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Yeah! This is a great subplot, and while I doubt Séra and Mora will ever be best friends, by the end of it I'm sure they will accept and respect each other. But for Mora, since she /is/ a Hunter after all, and that's not really something you go back on, will she and the other Hunters learn to accept each other more?
Yes, of course, I'm just still figuring it out.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:51 AM

whoop l'm here again hiiiiiiii idk when everyone wants to start it up again but I'll do it when we're ready! I think Sravani's supposed to write next but idk I can write more if necessary
Old 06-20-2016, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyE View Post
whoop l'm here again hiiiiiiii idk when everyone wants to start it up again but I'll do it when we're ready! I think Sravani's supposed to write next but idk I can write more if necessary
yep fine w/ me. um I haven't really made any progress on my Zeke post, sorry. but I will. sometime.
Old 06-29-2016, 03:49 PM

also reminder to luna that alexander and owen r still interacting i think. if not then ignore. idc
Old 06-29-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
"Regrouping," he nodded, smiling and returning the mock-salute. "There was a group of dryads following me. I'm not sure, but they may or may not be here any second," he spoke quickly in case that was true, and also because he liked talking. Sort of, at least. "But also, they outnumber us... about three to one, as far as I've seen, and I'm not exactly sure how exhausting ourselves fighting them will solve the overarching issue here, they just seem to keep coming."
"You're telling me," Owen agreed. "We can't keep this up forever. Hopefully Sierra"--he frowned as he spoke her name--"will come back with Gisela already so we can attack the dryads' alleged leader."

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
alexander the gr8, annagrace was here, anya is here, athena needs sleep, hazel will do this later, i will watch, i!!! love!!! suffering!!!, isa x shipping, jake is my spirit animal, maniacal laughter, mora x everyone, owenela <3, painnntortureeeangggstt, screams abt emmelucca, zekieran: soooooooooon