Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1840 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
hey
1. come prepared
2. if u don't like anyone then they're probably not worth liking
3. that's their loss bc you're great
4. that would be awkward but on the bright side you'll never have to see them again afterwards (and also im sure you'll get along fine with the others c: )
5. eeee take good care of it ur electronic devices have my blessing they will be fine
6. from what i know you're awesome at debate and if you lose its a learning experience ^.^
7. /hug/ happens to everyone but occasionally talking to family if you have time/bringing stuff on the trip that reminds you of home can help
8. boredom sucks, bring stuff that'll entertain i guess. but also since it's a camp there probably won't be too much free time to get bored hopefully
9. text me!! ill talk to u/ try to help :^)
10. tbh if it were me id have the same fear without a doubt. just try to think about how unlikely that outcome is and how there are like a billion more people in the world and many in texas who will get a cab during that time that could get kidnapped so why you? just. idk. overthinking is a menace but probability is somewhat calming (like when i went on the really scary rollercoaster i was remembering how more people die on average on the way to an amusement park than on a rollercoaster) but yeah. u will be fine and it will be an uneventful ride and we will have loads of fun k? c:
idk if this list was for you to feel better about the trip or just your actual insecurities but regardless i hope it's a fun trip bc it seems like one and u deserve fun!! 8D

this is amazing thank u :') and yeah I plan to just chill and listen to music in the taxi and try not to think about how much I hate public transport xp

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-19-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
this is amazing thank u :') and yeah I plan to just chill and listen to music in the taxi and try not to think about how much I hate public transport xp
no problem ^.^ that's a good plan haha music always helps
Old 06-19-2016, 09:33 PM

My boyfriend left a month ago to go to visit his mom/sister in Texas. He was supposed to come back at the end of June. Now, he can't come back because he doesn't have a place to live. He will at the very least be stuck in Texas for a couple of months. I miss him terribly and life sucks, what else is new?

Edit: Also, was debating kicking some bad addictions but now I've fallen back into the arms of depression and kicking them is not possibly because they help keep me sane yayy for my life

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA

Last edited by cloudwriter; 06-19-2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
My boyfriend left a month ago to go to visit his mom/sister in Texas. He was supposed to come back at the end of June. Now, he can't come back because he doesn't have a place to live. He will at the very least be stuck in Texas for a couple of months. I miss him terribly and life sucks, what else is new?
ugh I'm sorry I hope he will come back and be with bae

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-19-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ugh I'm sorry I hope he will come back and be with bae
Thanks, I hope he will too haha. At the moment though, he has to stay at his mom's and get a job to save up enough money to come back and get an apartment or something. It sucks because the only reason this is happening is because his dad's girlfriend is a butthole

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 06-19-2016, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Thanks, I hope he will too haha. At the moment though, he has to stay at his mom's and get a job to save up enough money to come back and get an apartment or something. It sucks because the only reason this is happening is because his dad's girlfriend is a butthole
ugh well I hope she stops being a butthole and whatever the situation he can come back. D: he probably misses you a lot

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-20-2016, 03:11 PM

Sooo I got really depressed last night and I ended up cutting...now I feel like shit and my boyfriend found out and now he's depressed. And I feel horrible. We were talking about his situation and he admitted to me that he's afraid that once he starts working in Texas that he's afraid he's not going to want to come back at all because the lifestyle down there is better for him and such...I feel like shit for making him feel bad and that was literally my worst fear was that maybe he wouldn't want to come back at all and now I don't even know what to do with myself oh my god

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 06-20-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Sooo I got really depressed last night and I ended up cutting...now I feel like shit and my boyfriend found out and now he's depressed. And I feel horrible. We were talking about his situation and he admitted to me that he's afraid that once he starts working in Texas that he's afraid he's not going to want to come back at all because the lifestyle down there is better for him and such...I feel like shit for making him feel bad and that was literally my worst fear was that maybe he wouldn't want to come back at all and now I don't even know what to do with myself oh my god
ah fuck okay
first of all you are not a bad person and it's not your fault that he's upset. this may seem hard to accept but you are worth getting upset about. It just means he cares and he loves you which is good

and you know it's okay that you screwed up and cut because there are always relapses and weak times and stuff but pls try not to do that again and if you do feel like that again, please email me and I will do what I can. I care about you a lot ok so I hope the bf situation improves a lot but please be safe

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 06-20-2016, 08:41 PM

*screams*
okay so i'm a feminist and i write speeches in my head and pin so many feminism things and i feel like i can handle myself when someone is trying to debate with me about it.
buuuut there's been instances when someone's being sexist (one person was even making rape jokes) and i got all choked up and nearly cried and all these emotions were getting pelted at me and i wanted to say something so badly and i was so freaking frightened that i wouldn't say anything.
i did say that it's nothing to joke about, but they didn't listen, so i told their father—he didn't do much about it.
and advice? how not to freeze?
Old 06-20-2016, 10:24 PM

i'm going to kill myself. i didnt' make an auditonbye

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone