Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 845 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
idek can we just not have sexualities. cant we just be.
dude same
Old 08-11-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
idek can we just not have sexualities. cant we just be.
oh i second this?

so while i was in new zealand there was another exchange student from spain and she's like reallyreallyreallypretty oh lordy anyway
i just kinda went over and talked to her so we were sort of acquaintances, and then one day one of my classmates just came over to the international center (where exchange students usually hang out during lunchtime, including me)
two girls, and they both want to make friends with her. came looking for her twice, didn't see her either time. so the third time they came, the pretty girl was finally there.
so i said to them: "hey she's here you should go talk to her!" but (naturally) she's surrounded by boys so the two girls just kinda chickened out and i grabbed one by the hand and said "come on let's go hit on her!"
they just pause . "wait a minute are you a lesbian."
me: "nope i have a boyfriend. i wish though. i mean. if i were single. i'd definitely go gay for her."

the problem with me is i can't find the line between platonic love and romantic love and it's scary? i mean ofc i love my bf romantically but i've found that. with older people. like my english teacher and our coordinator as an exchange student...
With older people in positions of authority, if you're friends with them/love them you sort of want to make their jobs easier, etc, and you want their approval in what you do because you're younger and they have a lot more experience in life in general.
And I generally grow close to really easygoing females who are a bit older than me because I've always wanted an older sister tbh, and then it gets complicated and ?

sorry this whole post is ?
i cannot expr ess myself with words
what are words and what are sexualities
i'm definitely romantically attracted to boys but girls??? what are girls?
girls are pretty and nice and i love girls as well or do i not?

idk man
Old 08-11-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
oh i second this?

so while i was in new zealand there was another exchange student from spain and she's like reallyreallyreallypretty oh lordy anyway
i just kinda went over and talked to her so we were sort of acquaintances, and then one day one of my classmates just came over to the international center (where exchange students usually hang out during lunchtime, including me)
two girls, and they both want to make friends with her. came looking for her twice, didn't see her either time. so the third time they came, the pretty girl was finally there.
so i said to them: "hey she's here you should go talk to her!" but (naturally) she's surrounded by boys so the two girls just kinda chickened out and i grabbed one by the hand and said "come on let's go hit on her!"
me: "nope i have a boyfriend. i wish though. i mean. if i were single. i'd definitely go gay for her."

the problem with me is i can't find the line between platonic love and romantic love and it's scary? i mean ofc i love my bf romantically but i've found that. with older people. like my english teacher and our coordinator as an exchange student...
With older people in positions of authority, if you're friends with them/love them you sort of want to make their jobs easier, etc, and you want their approval in what you do because you're younger and they have a lot more experience in life in general.
And I generally grow close to really easygoing females who are a bit older than me because I've always wanted an older sister tbh, and then it gets complicated and ?

idk man
das cool

i love n o one
Old 08-11-2016, 09:58 PM

Quote:
i feel like im attracted to both guys and girls...sexually. but i just can't imagine myself ever being with a guy in a relationship. idek can we just not have sexualities. cant we just be.
this is life

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-11-2016, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
"if i liked u, would u like me back? just a question..."

WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK ASKS THAT WHAT THE HELL
also for the record he's like my best friend and i don't think he actually likes me i'm p sure he's confused and sad so that sucks
new development

[11:05:16 AM] Jesse Mist: what do u have a crush on me or something lol
[11:30:20 AM] Esther Ruehle: okay what is with you?
[1:27:41 PM] Jesse Mist: what lol
[8:42:13 PM] Esther Ruehle: idk just seems like you have all of a sudden become obsessed with knowing if I like you
[8:49:09 PM] Jesse Mist: U dont like me at all!!!!!????? IM SO SAD NOW> IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
[8:49:37 PM] Esther Ruehle: okay what is going on with you
[8:49:50 PM] Esther Ruehle: don't say "lol what" btw
[8:50:47 PM] Jesse Mist: esther im messing with u'
[8:51:05 PM] Esther Ruehle: haha
[8:51:14 PM] Esther Ruehle: so what was up with the thing on google hangouts?
[8:51:24 PM] Jesse Mist: Im just insacure
[8:51:56 PM] Esther Ruehle: okay
[8:52:00 PM] Esther Ruehle: how does that relate to me though?
[8:52:22 PM] Esther Ruehle: okay nvm
[8:52:29 PM] Jesse Mist: It doesnt lol
[8:52:42 PM] Esther Ruehle: okay whatever
[8:52:51 PM] Esther Ruehle: besides aren't you still into lydia?
[8:53:04 PM] Jesse Mist: Yes
[8:53:06 PM] Jesse Mist: lol
[8:53:12 PM] Jesse Mist: But i dont want to talk about

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-11-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
new development

[8:42:13 PM] Esther Ruehle: idk just seems like you have all of a sudden become obsessed with knowing if I like you
[8:49:09 PM] Jesse Mist: U dont like me at all!!!!!????? IM SO SAD NOW> IM GONNA KILL MYSELF
*coughcough*

But yikes Esther im sorry D:
Old 08-12-2016, 12:36 AM

Quote:
i feel like im attracted to both guys and girls...sexually. but i just can't imagine myself ever being with a guy in a relationship. idek can we just not have sexualities. cant we just be.
sexualities are so confusing lol rip me I feel you
I feel like i'm quite sexually neutral to girls? like I'm not repulsed by kissing girls at all but I don't get anything from it yaknow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
oh i second this?

idk man
eek my friend that sounds vv confusing and disorienting i'm sending so many hugs your way just so you know
also yeah me too @ the having trouble with the distinguishing between romantic and platonic love hahahaahahaha remember that time I was literally in love with someone and was like "what do u mean??? we're just friends like 1000000% platonic like really close friends" and then like half a year later I was like ",,, h eck"

Quote:
new development

this guy oh lordy esther good luck

((death, white lies))
Old 08-12-2016, 01:46 AM

Quote:
ok
so

a) a whole fuckin bunch of people are gonna fall heads over heels for u. just u wait

b) i am 100% sexually attracted to him bc he's the epitome of gorgeous. however romantically is complicated bc he is literally my best friend and he knows everything about me. i mean everything, like from my fave foods to what i'm into sexually.

c) I don't wanna fuck anything up because he always cries on my shoulder when he gets dumped. and also i'm terrified of hurting him because he is my smol one and i can't lose him :c

d) this shit doesn't matter because he DOESN'T LIKE ME HE IS CONFUSED AND SAD AND LONELY and it sucks I know that because if he did like me and i *hypothetically* liked him back, i would want it to be real and not a coping mechanism or a rebound or whatever the hell he's doing.

d) i'm actually bi/pan/queer but i kind of give off a lesbian vibe bc short hair and flannel shirts (no i'm not joking i have like six) so yeah he knows that about me. I've also expressed my thoughts on his gorgeousness a few times and he is flattered so

oh and also the scenario with the gf guy?? literally the same thing happened to me at debate camp and he was an absolute cutie and I swear to god i thought he was into me but apparently NO HE HAS A GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND WITH A CRAZY GOOD BOOTY AND A SEXY VOICE. yeah and then he asked if i liked him so that was awkies. but anyway enough about me; i understand but honestly keep flirting it's fun and you'll get somewhere eventually.
dearrr you're so sweet (wrong, but sweet). also sorry 'bout messing up your sexuality bud.

yeah so he sounds like a handful. good luck hon and if you need to vent your frustration with him or anything we're here

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 08-12-2016, 01:57 AM

we literally just wrote fanfiction about ourselves together

after straight up flirting with each other for hours

wat even

I swear I'm dying

AHHHH

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 08-12-2016, 02:06 AM

i am flirting with literally every boy within my age range that i see and it's getting a bit insane. i am apparently a flirting machine, and since i never see boys outside of school and summer is very much outside of school and all of the boys i see i am freaking related to i am going insane.

my friend has a cousin that i met in 4th grade, when he was in 3rd, and he came to her birthday party. he came to the year after that. and after that. and after that. and went to school events and crap. and i saw him like 3 maybe 4 weeks ago and idk he's her little cousin so i've always seen him as a little kid but he's a freaking 7th grader now and he's tall and has a girlfriend. and because i am a shameless flirt, i apparently gave him ~vibes~.

yeah so we went to lollapalooza and like i had a weird crush on him while we were there 'cause he's cute and 'cause idk. and my heart kinda sped up when we had to hold hands to stay together in the crowd and my hand has like rough callouses on them from sailing camp and i have a too firm hold and i waited for him when they made him go to the men's line instead of through with the rest of us girls and idk if was really weird. so yeah. a weird little crush.

and the other day he snapchatted me a selfie and i snapchatted him back and we kept sending pictures and i made fun of him for taking selfies in the middle of a field and then we started using the chat and playing 20q and we talked. a lot. about a lot of stuff. like about my 4y crush, who he knows from my friend's birthday (she has a complicated relationship with said crush, as they've dated twice. but that's neither here nor there) and about how boys are gross and stare at girls's butts (ugh i hate boys) and about his girlfriend who seems really sweet and is really pretty and my heart surgery and then at like question 17 he says: "i'm gonna regret this but.... do you like me?"

he said i'd given off weird vibes, so i didn't deny it.

it was freaking horrible. and i explained to him that i hadn't seen any cute boys in forever and idk it was horrible. and then we continued and he said he wasn't complimented much so i said he was super cute and nice and funny and then he said that i seemed like a great person. i SEEMED like a GREAT person. after four years and a very long snapchat conversation i SEEMED like a GREAT person. after i complimented him multiple times and gave him love advice i SEEMED like a great person.

so then i said i had to go and ignored him. idk. fml. sorry for venting and spamming.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~