Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 858 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
He's pretty into physical contact and I am a mollusk so like for me someone like holding my hand and crap is like "wow we're married now" and for him it's like "haha hey friend/sister let's be friends pal my friend my pally" so like these things happen and I'm blushing and trying to play it off and he's just smooth talking me but like it's all a joke I think bc apparently he likes this other girl so my emotions are on the fritz guys this is awful and yet kind of enjoyable even if he doesn't like me bc it's still something?? And I've never had hope like this before? But bleh nevermind leave me to rot in my shell.
aww i know exactly what you mean :/
the guy i like is really into physical contact too, and if he even touches my arm i'm like "OKAY THAT'S PROOF YOU LIKE ME DON'T YOU WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING YET LET'S GO" :P but when he does something like that to anyone else my emotions are just like happiness = 1000 to happiness = -7
*sigh* and the other day on the bus ride home from the meet when frickin robby had him give her a massage...and then he ran his fingers through her hair the entire hour after lunch... and she doesn't even realize that he probably likes her... ugh why does she have to be so pretty
oh well that turned into a (sad) rant rather quickly... sorry D:
Old 10-04-2016, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
aww i know exactly what you mean :/
the guy i like is really into physical contact too, and if he even touches my arm i'm like "OKAY THAT'S PROOF YOU LIKE ME DON'T YOU WHY HAVEN'T YOU ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING YET LET'S GO" :P but when he does something like that to anyone else my emotions are just like happiness = 1000 to happiness = -7
*sigh* and the other day on the bus ride home from the meet when frickin robby had him give her a massage...and then he ran his fingers through her hair the entire hour after lunch... and she doesn't even realize that he probably likes her... ugh why does she have to be so pretty
oh well that turned into a (sad) rant rather quickly... sorry D:
aw hon that's tough. I feel you.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:04 AM

Also something happened the other day and. So I was complaining about this dance I'm supposed to go to in the spring and I'm like "yikes I don't want to go I have to have a date I don't want to go with some random guy" and The Boy (TM) says "I'll go with you" kind of quietly and I'm spooked guys help. (basically reinforce my fragile ego by confirming "oh boy he's so into you" despite evidence to the contrary)
Old 10-04-2016, 01:44 AM

i love my gf
Old 10-04-2016, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Also something happened the other day and. So I was complaining about this dance I'm supposed to go to in the spring and I'm like "yikes I don't want to go I have to have a date I don't want to go with some random guy" and The Boy (TM) says "I'll go with you" kind of quietly and I'm spooked guys help. (basically reinforce my fragile ego by confirming "oh boy he's so into you" despite evidence to the contrary)
ooh someone's into you... i do not think there are very many guys that would volunteer to go to a dance with a girl they don't like
Old 10-04-2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
that's the CUTEST! hes totally into you. especially the way he said it i mean if he was doing like as a friend as a kinda funny friend thing (i guess?) he'd have said it louder like GO WITH YOU? OF COURSE I'LL GO WITH YOU WE'RE GETTING MARRIED etc. etc.

he actually sounds so adorable tho and i totally think he likes you

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 10-05-2016, 12:16 AM

(feel free to ignore this guys im just gonna rant a bit sorry)

it's becoming more and more obvious every day that he doesn't like me. i know that for 100% sure now, i've known for a while now, but i just keep trying to have hope. i need to stop this. i need to get over him. i mean, if he did like me, he would've taken the hint by now, wouldn't he? he's not stupid. he just doesn't like me. ughhhhhhhh
i mean
we were talking abt homecoming today. him, me, and two other girls (one of which already had a date and the other is like an annoying cousin to him so neither were like a threat or anything). anyway he's on homecoming court and so even though he doesn't really like homecoming he's gonna have to go anyway and like
he was talking about how he was probably going to need a date and whatever... (and also a lot abt how to ask a girl but thats another story) and i was just there like please ask me please please please
and eventually he asked me if i was planning to go, and i was like "idk, if someone asks me i will but otherwise probably not"
aND IT WAS JUST LIKE TAKE THE HINT DUDE JUST ASK ME YOU NEED A FREAKING DATE ANYWAY
but no he doesn't even like me that much. what did he do instead? he told the other girl without a date to ask me.
ughhhhhhhh why cant just one guy like me. at some point in my life. please. what did i do to deserve this
Old 10-05-2016, 02:15 AM

I went to a business simulation thing today (and for the next two days) and I got a grade 12 guys number lmaoooo
Old 10-05-2016, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
(feel free to ignore this guys im just gonna rant a bit sorry)

it's becoming more and more obvious every day that he doesn't like me. i know that for 100% sure now, i've known for a while now, but i just keep trying to have hope. i need to stop this. i need to get over him. i mean, if he did like me, he would've taken the hint by now, wouldn't he? he's not stupid. he just doesn't like me. ughhhhhhhh
i mean
we were talking abt homecoming today. him, me, and two other girls (one of which already had a date and the other is like an annoying cousin to him so neither were like a threat or anything). anyway he's on homecoming court and so even though he doesn't really like homecoming he's gonna have to go anyway and like
he was talking about how he was probably going to need a date and whatever... (and also a lot abt how to ask a girl but thats another story) and i was just there like please ask me please please please
and eventually he asked me if i was planning to go, and i was like "idk, if someone asks me i will but otherwise probably not"
aND IT WAS JUST LIKE TAKE THE HINT DUDE JUST ASK ME YOU NEED A FREAKING DATE ANYWAY
but no he doesn't even like me that much. what did he do instead? he told the other girl without a date to ask me.
ughhhhhhhh why cant just one guy like me. at some point in my life. please. what did i do to deserve this
duuuuuuuuuude thats so stupid wow (not u, just the not taking a hint guy thing)

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-05-2016, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
duuuuuuuuuude thats so stupid wow (not u, just the not taking a hint guy thing)
yeah... hopefully he'll realize soon but really who knows

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~