Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1882 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #18811  
Old 10-12-2016, 06:44 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
Are you guys okay?

I'm sorry this happened, I know this must be hard. Sending all my love, Meera <3
It's easier this way, actually. It's not hard at all lol why does everyone think it is
I've been wanting to end this for months
Reply With Quote
  #18812  
Old 10-12-2016, 06:45 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
oh my goodness are you okay is she okay
More than ok
I feel great and I hate commitment
Reply With Quote
  #18813  
Old 10-12-2016, 07:58 PM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
you have no idea what that means to me. thank you. you're an inspiration to me, you know that? i feel like if you're so strong, i can be too. please know i feel the same way, darling. i'd rather cut a thousand times than have you cut yourself even once. i'm grateful for gerard too cx man, he and tyler and pete just mean the whole world to me, you know?
The funny thing is, I'm not strong at all. I nearly puked in front of my whole grade today. An author who went to our school when she was you came to talk to out grade today and she was talking about her life story an de how her sister tried to commit suicide. I was kinda crying and I wanted to vomit. I thought about asking a teacher if i could leave the room, but the door was all the way across the room and I was sitting in the front so I would have to walk in front of my whole grade and in front of the author to leave. So I just sat there.
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
  #18814  
Old 10-12-2016, 08:33 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

I wish I could quit you, KidPub.

Seriously, I wish I could fucking leave because I hate this place these days but i'm weak

You ask me when the hell I became like this, didn't you used to be as much of it as the rest of us? When did you betray --homra-- KidPub? I've always been this way it was you who changed You betrayed me first

they always betray me first.


((haha who0ops a little sanity/identity slippage there lmao deluuuuuusion))
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #18815  
Old 10-13-2016, 12:33 AM
pluzzle pluzzle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
It's easier this way, actually. It's not hard at all lol why does everyone think it is
I've been wanting to end this for months
Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
More than ok
I feel great and I hate commitment

Good to hear.
__________________
nya
Reply With Quote
  #18816  
Old 10-14-2016, 10:22 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

stop not paying attention to me lmao
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #18817  
Old 10-15-2016, 10:43 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
stop not paying attention to me lmao
Is there anything I can do to help?
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #18818  
Old 10-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

FRIENDS HELLO I HAVEN'T DISINTEGRATED I AM HERE

I just haven't been on here in a really long time and I missed you guys so here I am. Exciting life events happening to me!! So basically if you didn't know, I'm bi af. Like, just really freaking bi. AND I CAME OUT YESTERDAY. I knew my family would be super chill about it, but of course it was still scary. I'm so glad I did it now!! ALSO I have a boyfriend who makes my life very smiley and sweet. We were best friends before he asked me out, so we already knew everything about each other which made things really easy and comfortable. (side note: he calls me bean and I call him puff and if that isn't thE MOST ADORABLE THING YOU'VE EVER HEARD)

okay. yeah. that's my life recently. it's very exciting. I'm gonna stick around for a little while and try to catch up and see what's been going on lately!! Love you guys, sorry I disappeared <3
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #18819  
Old 10-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ??
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
The funny thing is, I'm not strong at all. I nearly puked in front of my whole grade today. An author who went to our school when she was you came to talk to out grade today and she was talking about her life story an de how her sister tried to commit suicide. I was kinda crying and I wanted to vomit. I thought about asking a teacher if i could leave the room, but the door was all the way across the room and I was sitting in the front so I would have to walk in front of my whole grade and in front of the author to leave. So I just sat there.
oh, stop that. none of that. you are strong. suicide is a very triggering thing already, and for someone who's lost someone to it and is thinking about it, it's even worse. frankly, i'd be worried if you weren't triggered by that. it's all right to be sensitive to some things. darling, that's a sign of strength.

here, i want you to listen to "tangled in the great escape" by pierce the veil, and think of me. it's about self-harm...a lot of that band's songs are, in fact.
__________________
just popped back in to save yall from that monstrosity of a signature. peace
Reply With Quote
  #18820  
Old 10-19-2016, 11:54 PM
Graystorm Graystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: twenty one pilots
Posts: 307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostblaze View Post
oh, stop that. none of that. you are strong. suicide is a very triggering thing already, and for someone who's lost someone to it and is thinking about it, it's even worse. frankly, i'd be worried if you weren't triggered by that. it's all right to be sensitive to some things. darling, that's a sign of strength.

here, i want you to listen to "tangled in the great escape" by pierce the veil, and think of me. it's about self-harm...a lot of that band's songs are, in fact.
I don't know if I can hold on any more. I've gone insane. I would explain, but I cant relive it right now. Man, that's a great song. I really like it.
__________________
If you must die


Remember your life
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.