Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 860 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2016, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I probably post on this thread too much but I'm just feeling weirded out because I don't think I like him anymore? This is really strange because almost throughout all of my high school career I've liked him but I think itís just kind of gone? Yikes. Ok this is weird I don't know if I want to say goodbye to these feelings yet but I don't even think they're there anymore I don't know how to feel. And the whole time we've been friends I've liked him so how does our dynamic change now? Wow ok ok I need to think about this wow. Can feeling really just leave like that? I started liking him when I was still rocking my prepubescent boy look oh my gosh.
hon it happens. feelings go away. i liked a boy for 5 years straight (very heavy like, too) and one day it was just gone. it does feel weird because you're so used to admiring them and imagining holding their hand or whatever and then one day you stop doing that and it's a strange absence. you'll get used to it. for me, other crushes haven't felt that same way yet. they haven't filled that weird absence, but thats ok. anyway, yeah it's weird, and yeah, it happens, and yeah, you're not alone.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 10-14-2016, 06:16 PM

i don't think i've ever felt as intensely for anyone as i do for the aforementioned senior from my section
like we spent a few hours together at a concert yesterday except i was working tech and she wanted to wait for me so by then the auditorium was full and we were standing in the back and i remember she mentioned something about the historical context of a piece and all i could think about was how physically close we were and how i could literally have kissed her right then if i wanted to and this lasted at least two hours
and it was literally 24 hours ago but i'm still on this weird emotional high and this happens every time we even look at each other which is literally every day bc same section
i think i have a problem
Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 PM

I want a girlfriend who likes me

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 10-17-2016, 02:01 AM

rrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas dfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 10-18-2016, 01:57 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to venika

the weirdest thing is when you've liked someone for so long and so strongly that for that period of time you thought you'd never be over them and then suddenly you get over it and move on but your whole dynamic's changed because you realize that before you'd prioritize them over everything and would do anything for them but now they're on the same level as everyone else and they don't get all that emotional attention and it's?? idk it's not a nice feeling like obviously i care for all my friends but when i'm really attached to you, platonically or romantically, i'd do anything for you and when it goes from highkey crush to friend that shift in how i see them is so?? idk i hate it

anyway everyone's in relationships and meanwhile i?? can only have casual crushes like "yeah i'd make out with you" but not a deep emotional attachment because i only fall for someone when i'm close to them and we vibe and it's like, we talk about deep stuff and like i want to be close to someone in a non-friendship way but i don't think i'm emotionally Here enough to form a new bond with someone? like when i've Really liked someone before, we just automatically clicked and like, conversation was easy and i don't get that with a lot of people? and if i could find someone that just made it feel easy and right, i feel like i would really like them in a romantic way, but also i can't imagine anyone liking me back so. nice fun !

Last edited by venika; 10-18-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:56 PM

yo guys I have a boyfriend and if I talk about him far too much then I apologize because I'm just kinda obsessed at the moment

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Old 10-18-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
the weirdest thing is when you've liked someone for so long and so strongly that for that period of time you thought you'd never be over them and then suddenly you get over it and move on but your whole dynamic's changed because you realize that before you'd prioritize them over everything and would do anything for them but now they're on the same level as everyone else and they don't get all that emotional attention and it's?? idk it's not a nice feeling like obviously i care for all my friends but when i'm really attached to you, platonically or romantically, i'd do anything for you and when it goes from highkey crush to friend that shift in how i see them is so?? idk i hate it

anyway everyone's in relationships and meanwhile i?? can only have casual crushes like "yeah i'd make out with you" but not a deep emotional attachment because i only fall for someone when i'm close to them and we vibe and it's like, we talk about deep stuff and like i want to be close to someone in a non-friendship way but i don't think i'm emotionally Here enough to form a new bond with someone? like when i've Really liked someone before, we just automatically clicked and like, conversation was easy and i don't get that with a lot of people? and if i could find someone that just made it feel easy and right, i feel like i would really like them in a romantic way, but also i can't imagine anyone liking me back so. nice fun !
i totally get what you mean about long term crushes. except for me, instead of the person going to friend, he went to 'wow this is super weird i mean you're ok but like ?' yeah it's super weird. and then you feel so strange because for so long you were always thinking about them and like looking at them and now it's like 'what do i do with all of my spare time?' and then if you are attracted to/like someone else it's not the same kind of feeling because it hasn't been as long term as the other one was. idk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
yo guys I have a boyfriend and if I talk about him far too much then I apologize because I'm just kinda obsessed at the moment
DUDE THAT'S SUPER EXCITING tell us it sounds heart warming (and mine is ice cold haha)

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 10-18-2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post

yes frick it's a weird feeling.
plus that intermediary period in which you have kind of the residual mild feelings and thoughts about them but you know your feelings aren't there anymore at least not how they used to be.
yikes i'm going through some weird stuff rn please ignore me
Old 10-18-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
as a registered over-the-top hopeless romantic i fully support any monologues on love and great boyfriends and cute stories lay it on me
Old 10-18-2016, 08:39 PM

is it weird that i have periods of on-and-off crushes?? like i know it's normal in general but i kinda have a boyfriend now (which im still in denial about) and there are times i just feel so happy and excited abt it and everything is great and other times im like yeah no i can't do a relationship...can we be in an intense platonic bond...idk how it'll be like if we spend our lives together...and i get super anxious whenever i feel that way because i don't know what to do??? and i might be bi idk but just. i don't know. sometimes im feelin it other times im just like sorry sorry im just not and i have no idea what to tell him ;_;

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~