Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 861 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8601  
Old 10-18-2016, 10:30 PM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
as a registered over-the-top hopeless romantic i fully support any monologues on love and great boyfriends and cute stories lay it on me
Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
DUDE THAT'S SUPER EXCITING tell us it sounds heart warming (and mine is ice cold haha)
OKAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT HERE WE GO
so we were best friends before he asked me out, which has made everything really comfortable and easy because we already knew everything about each other. SO LET'S GET TO THE CUTE STUFF YEAH? First of all, he calls me bean, so I call him puff, which just makes my life complete. His incessant compliments honestly are the sweetest thing to me (apparently today I looked "down right adorable"). He came over to my house a few weeks ago and we literally just layed on my bed and talked for hours (he had his hand on my knee the whole time and our hug goodbye was the sweetest thing). OKAY BUT TODAY he was all dressed up in a button down and nice pants aND GLASSES and I swear to the lord I had breathing issues every time I saw him. We're in that stage where everything is so light and flirty and it seriously makes my heart soar. I didn't think I could ever be this happy sometimes. I'LL UPDATE AS MORE HAPPENS BUT FOR NOW I'LL BE OVER HERE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT.
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #8602  
Old 10-18-2016, 11:17 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
is it weird that i have periods of on-and-off crushes?? like i know it's normal in general but i kinda have a boyfriend now (which im still in denial about) and there are times i just feel so happy and excited abt it and everything is great and other times im like yeah no i can't do a relationship...can we be in an intense platonic bond...idk how it'll be like if we spend our lives together...and i get super anxious whenever i feel that way because i don't know what to do??? and i might be bi idk but just. i don't know. sometimes im feelin it other times im just like sorry sorry im just not and i have no idea what to tell him ;_;
Hey my mom says that even in marriage there are times when you are absolutely infatuated with your spouse and other times when you just really aren't and you have to work harder at it and she and my dad have been happily married for over thirty years. Love isn't always the fairy tale omg i'm always in love constantly you're the perfect person we're so perfect oooomg sometimes you have to work a bit harder and sometimes you have to just use love more as a verb than an emotion. If you aren't feeling it one day just be kind to him and look for all the good qualities he has and try to be active in loving him and remind yourself how great he is. Just be patient with yourself and your boyfriend don't be hypercritical but if you feel as though your relationship just doesn't make you happy at all don't be too afraid to end it. And if you are just really having a bad day where you just need some space just be honest with him and say you need to be alone right now and he'll probably understand. And if you need to move a bit slower than he does talk about that too. It's important to talk about what you're feeling if it's important to you. <3
(disclaimer: I've literally never been in a relationship lmao but i still think this is good advice?)
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #8603  
Old 10-18-2016, 11:18 PM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
OKAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT HERE WE GO
so we were best friends before he asked me out, which has made everything really comfortable and easy because we already knew everything about each other. SO LET'S GET TO THE CUTE STUFF YEAH? First of all, he calls me bean, so I call him puff, which just makes my life complete. His incessant compliments honestly are the sweetest thing to me (apparently today I looked "down right adorable"). He came over to my house a few weeks ago and we literally just layed on my bed and talked for hours (he had his hand on my knee the whole time and our hug goodbye was the sweetest thing). OKAY BUT TODAY he was all dressed up in a button down and nice pants aND GLASSES and I swear to the lord I had breathing issues every time I saw him. We're in that stage where everything is so light and flirty and it seriously makes my heart soar. I didn't think I could ever be this happy sometimes. I'LL UPDATE AS MORE HAPPENS BUT FOR NOW I'LL BE OVER HERE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT.
AHHH kill me this is so cute!
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #8604  
Old 10-18-2016, 11:39 PM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 View Post
OKAY YOU GUYS ARE GREAT HERE WE GO
so we were best friends before he asked me out, which has made everything really comfortable and easy because we already knew everything about each other. SO LET'S GET TO THE CUTE STUFF YEAH? First of all, he calls me bean, so I call him puff, which just makes my life complete. His incessant compliments honestly are the sweetest thing to me (apparently today I looked "down right adorable"). He came over to my house a few weeks ago and we literally just layed on my bed and talked for hours (he had his hand on my knee the whole time and our hug goodbye was the sweetest thing). OKAY BUT TODAY he was all dressed up in a button down and nice pants aND GLASSES and I swear to the lord I had breathing issues every time I saw him. We're in that stage where everything is so light and flirty and it seriously makes my heart soar. I didn't think I could ever be this happy sometimes. I'LL UPDATE AS MORE HAPPENS BUT FOR NOW I'LL BE OVER HERE SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT.
you are honestly my relationship goals and i'm so happy for you because he sounds so great and ya'll are adorable
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #8605  
Old 10-18-2016, 11:46 PM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

also also ALSO i'm doing a school project with the boy i like and we're napoleon and snowball from animal farm (idk if any of ya'll of have read it but whatever) so he has to wear this ridiculous pink blazer and he like flipped it on and sang like "i'm a classic man" and he's helping a lot with this project and with the younger kids we have to film with and ughh i keep on getting distracted because of him but it's ok. i know i've talked about this elsewhere but like honestly he is so so so attractive and funny and NICE which is weird cause a couple people say he wasn't and i don't know how to act around him.

grr i don't know i'm so awkward with him 'cause like i haven't had a crush in 1000 years (more like 1 year but still) and i just don't know. but it's good.
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #8606  
Old 10-19-2016, 12:30 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

he was flirting really hard today and i'm still trying to get over this crush and he is making it difficult.
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #8607  
Old 10-19-2016, 12:31 AM
Ember Ember is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
also also ALSO i'm doing a school project with the boy i like and we're napoleon and snowball from animal farm (idk if any of ya'll of have read it but whatever) so he has to wear this ridiculous pink blazer and he like flipped it on and sang like "i'm a classic man" and he's helping a lot with this project and with the younger kids we have to film with and ughh i keep on getting distracted because of him but it's ok. i know i've talked about this elsewhere but like honestly he is so so so attractive and funny and NICE which is weird cause a couple people say he wasn't and i don't know how to act around him.

grr i don't know i'm so awkward with him 'cause like i haven't had a crush in 1000 years (more like 1 year but still) and i just don't know. but it's good.
You GUYS I'm all in supporting these relationships go for it my man
__________________
I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)
Reply With Quote
  #8608  
Old 10-19-2016, 12:57 AM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

I AM FREAKING OUT RN OH MY GOSHHHH
so idk if any of you know the story but the guy I like asked this other girl on xc to homecoming, right? But lately he's been talking about how he regrets asking her and whatever bc she's making him pay for EVERYTHING and other stuff, but anyWAY
when he was talking to me, he was like "yeah I should've asked r" (another girl on our team) but one of my friends just messaged me and told me that he said he wishes he had asked me? I mean it's not like it's that big and it doesn't mean he likes me bc he doesn't but... it's a step, right? ughhhhhhh why didn't he ask meeeeeee bUT THIS FEELS SO BIG RN IM GONNA GO FREAK OUT SOME MORE ABDJDKSNXJOSMSS
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #8609  
Old 10-19-2016, 06:33 AM
Puckbrina159 Puckbrina159 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In my couch crease.
Posts: 2,301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
you are honestly my relationship goals and i'm so happy for you because he sounds so great and ya'll are adorable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
AHHH kill me this is so cute!

Thank you friends!! I shall update later
__________________
"We can go weeks without speaking, and then, when my blue moods threaten to turn black, he will show up and tell me my moods are

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle


And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."


--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Reply With Quote
  #8610  
Old 10-19-2016, 08:03 AM
strawberry strawberry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hmm i wonder.
Posts: 2,925
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Hey my mom says that even in marriage there are times when you are absolutely infatuated with your spouse and other times when you just really aren't and you have to work harder at it and she and my dad have been happily married for over thirty years. Love isn't always the fairy tale omg i'm always in love constantly you're the perfect person we're so perfect oooomg sometimes you have to work a bit harder and sometimes you have to just use love more as a verb than an emotion. If you aren't feeling it one day just be kind to him and look for all the good qualities he has and try to be active in loving him and remind yourself how great he is. Just be patient with yourself and your boyfriend don't be hypercritical but if you feel as though your relationship just doesn't make you happy at all don't be too afraid to end it. And if you are just really having a bad day where you just need some space just be honest with him and say you need to be alone right now and he'll probably understand. And if you need to move a bit slower than he does talk about that too. It's important to talk about what you're feeling if it's important to you. <3
(disclaimer: I've literally never been in a relationship lmao but i still think this is good advice?)
ahh thank you so much for this <33 i ended up telling him yesterday abt how i need to take things slower and also abt the on and off crush thing and how it's making me anxious and he was so understanding and sweet nfdjdjhhufshjsfd
anyways ill try to do what you said haha, thanks again!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.