Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 862 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
ahh thank you so much for this <33 i ended up telling him yesterday abt how i need to take things slower and also abt the on and off crush thing and how it's making me anxious and he was so understanding and sweet nfdjdjhhufshjsfd
anyways ill try to do what you said haha, thanks again!!
aww good he seems so good i approve
Old 10-20-2016, 06:17 PM

Him:"You know you love me ;)"
Me: *chokes*
Old 10-20-2016, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Him:"You know you love me "
Me: *chokes*
wait what details please
Old 10-20-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
wait what details please
no lmao nothing happened he was just being annoying so i told him i would kill him and he just responded with that haha
Old 10-20-2016, 07:44 PM

lol so i might have "broken up" with him bc im too conflicted about my own feelings and im terrified bc im always indecisive what if i change my mind that'd be fickle of me and im just. a wreck why did I think i could get myself into this in the first place im stupid
Old 10-20-2016, 07:46 PM

BUT GET THIS HES EVEN FINE WITH THIS HE JUST WSNTS THE BEST FOR ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY BC I DONT DESERVE IT HE DESERVES So MUCH BETTER IVE COMPLICATED SO MANY THINGS AND HES ADJUSTED AND I SPRING THIS ON HIM AND I FEEL SO BAD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHY DID IGET INTO THIS O
Old 10-20-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
BUT GET THIS HES EVEN FINE WITH THIS HE JUST WSNTS THE BEST FOR ME AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY BC I DONT DESERVE IT HE DESERVES So MUCH BETTER IVE COMPLICATED SO MANY THINGS AND HES ADJUSTED AND I SPRING THIS ON HIM AND I FEEL SO BAD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WHY DID IGET INTO THIS O
don't feel bad. it isn't your fault that that's the way you feel. he seems like a really good guy but if it isn't something that you want right now that is ok and do not feel bad about it. that seems tough though i'm sorry love.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
You GUYS I'm all in supporting these relationships go for it my man
thanks hon also this is the same guy who mayormaynot have asked me out? but then like idk? like two of his friends are absolute dicks and the two others are super sweet and i feel like he's in the latter group but others are saying he wasn't? but it's PAST TENSE?

like all i know is that i like him but i can't remember if i'm supposed to be ashamed of that or not because i honestly think he's changed from the jerk he was and like he was being really sweet to this little girl when we were filming and he makes me smile and he makes me laugh and i have butterflies and we have an extension together where we write stories and whenever i looked up he was staring at me and we made eye contact before i went back to typing and ughh.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 10-20-2016, 09:16 PM

omg help me
so if i actually turn out to have a crush, it would so happen to also be my friend's crush... honestly my friend is just so perfect at everything and apparently her crush already knows but he doesn't like her? how could you not like her, idiot? but if i do have a crush, how would he respond to me? omg i'm such an idiot
*deleting post*
That's all words really and truly are.
But if that's what they are,
Then why do these "words" hurt so much?
Why?
Old 10-20-2016, 09:54 PM

so I had a bit of a crap day and after school I was texting with my boyfriend and I swear no one can cheer me up like he can. After explaining about my bad day he said that he really wished he was here with me because then he could trap me in a inescapable hug and that I should expect a surprise hug when I least expect it tomorrow at school. Honestly I never knew just how much I needed him until I had him and I think that that's pretty darn special. <33

Azure

Indigo

Cerulean

Cobalt

Periwinkle

And suddenly the blue will not seem so dark, more like the color of the noon-bright sky."

--The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~