Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1896 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
me: has all A's, taking an AP class and self-studying for another, taking classes at community college next year, art classes at the Museum of Fine Arts and attending writing seminars
my parents: *never wanted me to be do online school anyways* you aren't working hard enough, you're probably going back to public school next year!! :---))))
me: *flashbacks to public school when I had migraines every day and was shaking before gym glass and everyone around me was a piece of shit and now this is the first time I've actually enjoyed school and I'm invested in stuff* are you serious rn

fml :^>
fuck man, that's shitty as hell. is there any way you can convince them otherwise? The migraines themselves seem a valid enough excuse to not go back to that. and public school is Not for everyone, I know a lot of people with anxiety and depression and/or insomnia, and being in something other than public would help a whole damn lot.
also if ypu're getting straight a's I see no valid reason to put you back in public school
anything I can do, though I doubt there is because it's pretty fuckin hard decision/situation
Old 11-22-2016, 09:54 PM

no dad of course I didn't want to go see ryan thats totally why i asked a couple days in advance with a semi defined plan it's totally cool that you'd rather take out the woman that you're married to and see every time you're both at home i'm not at all disappointed
Old 11-23-2016, 01:44 PM

i!!! just!!!!! want!! !to!!! DIe 1!!
Old 11-23-2016, 10:27 PM

I'm upset right now and I feel like I shouldn't be because it's over such a small thing, and there are lots of people with real problems out in the world and on KP, but, yeah...my dad went to a hair appointment instead of coming to show-off night for gymnastics. And it shouldn't be a big deal. I keep reminding myself that it's not important, it doesn't matter, i've been in gymnastics forever and i'm sure he thought that missing one show-off night wouldn't be that bad.
I just kind of spent a lot of time on the particular skills I wanted to show him. And I don't have anyone else to show them to because my mom and siblings are all in gymnastics with me. And it sucks that he went to get a haircut instead..
Whatever, I shouldn't have gotten myself so excited about it in the first place. It's not like I wanted to prove to him that i'm not the lazy slacker he thinks I am or anything..
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 11-23-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystorm View Post
I need emotional support. I just read the hat fic. Any scrap of innocence I had has now vanished. I'm scared for my life. I don't know if I can watch another one of Dan and/or Phil's videos again. Pray for me.

Lol jk, I'll get over it someday.

But it's literally traumatizing
chRIST

WHY DID YOU DO THIS THING

GOD THAT TRAUMATIZED ME TOO

GOOD LORD AND I THOUGHT THE MILK FIC WAS BAD

WHY DO I DO THESE THINGS TO MYSELF?????
Old 11-23-2016, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I'm upset right now and I feel like I shouldn't be because it's over such a small thing, and there are lots of people with real problems out in the world and on KP, but, yeah...my dad went to a hair appointment instead of coming to show-off night for gymnastics. And it shouldn't be a big deal. I keep reminding myself that it's not important, it doesn't matter, i've been in gymnastics forever and i'm sure he thought that missing one show-off night wouldn't be that bad.
I just kind of spent a lot of time on the particular skills I wanted to show him. And I don't have anyone else to show them to because my mom and siblings are all in gymnastics with me. And it sucks that he went to get a haircut instead..
Whatever, I shouldn't have gotten myself so excited about it in the first place. It's not like I wanted to prove to him that i'm not the lazy slacker he thinks I am or anything..
ok so this whole "someone has bigger problems then me" is something i also struggle with a lot, but the thing is there is always going to be someone else. your worries and disappointments are important.

that really, really sucks. did you talk to him about it at all? i think that's really the only thing you can do in this situation. i hope you figure things out and you're not a lazy slacker and your concerns and thoughts are valid and yeah. it's all important and i think you should talk to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
no dad of course I didn't want to go see ryan thats totally why i asked a couple days in advance with a semi defined plan it's totally cool that you'd rather take out the woman that you're married to and see every time you're both at home i'm not at all disappointed
wow. that really sucks. can you change his mind at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i!!! just!!!!! want!! !to!!! DIe 1!!
i'm sorry. i promise that whatever it is, it will get better.

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 11-24-2016, 08:07 PM

i hate the fact that i can't open my mouth without sounding awkward and i can't think without cringing and i can't write without being worried what ill think of it later and i wish i wasn't forever attacking myself i just want to enjoy things not constantly be worried about messing them up
Old 11-24-2016, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
i hate the fact that i can't open my mouth without sounding awkward and i can't think without cringing and i can't write without being worried what ill think of it later and i wish i wasn't forever attacking myself i just want to enjoy things not constantly be worried about messing them up
i understand how you feel. every time i talk to someone that i haven't known closely for at least five years straight i want to slap myself.

Old 11-27-2016, 10:38 AM

Thumbs up

was actually doing alright for once and now i'm straight back into intense dissociation and sadness lol nobody cares alaska
Old 11-27-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska View Post
was actually doing alright for once and now i'm straight back into intense dissociation and sadness lol nobody cares alaska
hey i care. we care.

i'm sorry. i know it sucks. but everyone has setbacks. it's ok. i hope you feel better.

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone