Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 870 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
so i finally got up the nerve to request to follow him on instagram

what am i even doing with my life
this is a step i'm proud of you.

so did i ever tell you about the boy who kinda asked me out? yeah so, as you might remember, he never mentioned that again. and i got curious and annoyed and i still had (*coughhavecough*) *feelings* for him, i guess, and so i snapchatted him about it. and he had no idea what i was talking about.

so i've heard him say some stupid, jerky things, but i've also heard him defend me to his friends, and, of course, ask me out (maybe?). so i asked him why he did. why he asked to hang out. he said he didn't remember. i said i was confused because i didn't know which version of him was HIM. he said he'd be nicer to me if i thought he was being mean, but i didn't, and idk.

i'm just really pissed. how could he have forgotten? this is not the first time someone has used that excuse with me. there was some drama with a friend last year who used to be super bitchy, and when i confronted her about that, she said she forgot. how could she forget?

how could he forget?

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Old 12-02-2016, 10:52 PM

in other news my bff has been asked out once by the boy everyone used to like and like three times by a boy who is kind of obnoxious. (the latter has had a crush on her since 7th grade, and has continually tried to get her to go out with him, though she keeps on making excuses because she doesn't know what else to do to not hurt his feelings. the former is dating my other friend, and has been for almost exactly 6 months.) she also expects me to help her. me. who's been asked out, what, 1/2 times?

Old 12-02-2016, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
this is a step i'm proud of you.

so did i ever tell you about the boy who kinda asked me out? yeah so, as you might remember, he never mentioned that again. and i got curious and annoyed and i still had (*coughhavecough*) *feelings* for him, i guess, and so i snapchatted him about it. and he had no idea what i was talking about.

so i've heard him say some stupid, jerky things, but i've also heard him defend me to his friends, and, of course, ask me out (maybe?). so i asked him why he did. why he asked to hang out. he said he didn't remember. i said i was confused because i didn't know which version of him was HIM. he said he'd be nicer to me if i thought he was being mean, but i didn't, and idk.

i'm just really pissed. how could he have forgotten? this is not the first time someone has used that excuse with me. there was some drama with a friend last year who used to be super bitchy, and when i confronted her about that, she said she forgot. how could she forget?

how could he forget?
lol thanks :) now it's a waiting game to see if he'll actually accept... :P

but yikes. that's a pretty jerk move tbh :( I'm so sorry he did that, you're awesome and you deserve a very good guy.
hopefully he'll come to his senses and ask you out again, and it'll actually happen :)
good luck!! :)
Old 12-02-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
in other news my bff has been asked out once by the boy everyone used to like and like three times by a boy who is kind of obnoxious. (the latter has had a crush on her since 7th grade, and has continually tried to get her to go out with him, though she keeps on making excuses because she doesn't know what else to do to not hurt his feelings. the former is dating my other friend, and has been for almost exactly 6 months.) she also expects me to help her. me. who's been asked out, what, 1/2 times?
aww yeah i get that feeling.
i have this friend that's super pretty and constantly has all these guys lining up for her
and then there's me :/
((oh and i did i mention one of the guys that likes her happens to be the guy I like? yeah. she found out wednesday lol))
Old 12-02-2016, 11:26 PM

hot guitar players: good
hot guitar players who are also mezzo-sopranos: very good
hot guitar players who are also mezzo-sopranos and ceaselessly flirt with me: excellent
Old 12-03-2016, 12:51 AM

there's a girl.
we flirt.
i like her.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrett View Post
there's A Girl.
We Flirt.
I Like Her.
Same !
Old 12-03-2016, 01:33 AM

@ garrett and meera

details both of you?!?! your stories both sound super cute and i kinda suck at the whole flirting thing and i'm down about MY whatdoyouevencallitifit'snotlove-life so...

Old 12-03-2016, 01:46 AM

Quote:
@ garrett and meera

details both of you?!?! your stories both sound super cute and i kinda suck at the whole flirting thing and i'm down about MY whatdoyouevencallitifit'snotlove-life so...
ok so this isn't my favorite trainwreck in the world aka the flute senior aka iris (who i love so much i just want to protect her and hold her forever she's such a mess i love her) (she fucking fell asleep in class today why do i love this human disaster so much) (also i think she's the only flutist in the world who hates the mozart concerto as much as i do) (i'm forcing her to listen to his requiem though it's my new obsession) (i love her)

this is referring to a girl in the choir class i TA for, who keeps looking over at me and once she was playing guitar (there's something about her technique that just makes me very gay) and i was setting up decorations and she stops and winks at me and i almost fall off a ladder and ????? how do i even act in this situation and how do i flirt back without being super unsubtle like "you're super hot and i want you to slam me against a wall and kiss my face right this instant"

Last edited by meerkat; 12-03-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ok so this isn't my favorite trainwreck in the world aka the flute senior aka iris (who i love so much i just want to protect her and hold her forever she's such a mess i love her) (she fucking fell asleep in class today why do i love this human disaster so much) (also i think she's the only flutist in the world who hates the mozart concerto as much as i do) (i'm forcing her to listen to his requiem though it's my new obsession) (i love her)

this is referring to a girl in the choir class i TA for, who keeps looking over at me and once she was playing guitar (there's something about her technique that just makes me very gay) and i was setting up decorations and she stops and winks at me and i almost fall off a ladder and ????? how do i even act in this situation and how do i flirt back without being super unsubtle like "you're super hot and i want you to slam me against a wall and kiss my face right this instant"
they both sound so cute omg

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~