Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 870 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8691  
Old 12-02-2016, 10:50 PM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read_Write View Post
so i finally got up the nerve to request to follow him on instagram

what am i even doing with my life
this is a step i'm proud of you.

so did i ever tell you about the boy who kinda asked me out? yeah so, as you might remember, he never mentioned that again. and i got curious and annoyed and i still had (*coughhavecough*) *feelings* for him, i guess, and so i snapchatted him about it. and he had no idea what i was talking about.

so i've heard him say some stupid, jerky things, but i've also heard him defend me to his friends, and, of course, ask me out (maybe?). so i asked him why he did. why he asked to hang out. he said he didn't remember. i said i was confused because i didn't know which version of him was HIM. he said he'd be nicer to me if i thought he was being mean, but i didn't, and idk.

i'm just really pissed. how could he have forgotten? this is not the first time someone has used that excuse with me. there was some drama with a friend last year who used to be super bitchy, and when i confronted her about that, she said she forgot. how could she forget?

how could he forget?
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #8692  
Old 12-02-2016, 10:52 PM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

in other news my bff has been asked out once by the boy everyone used to like and like three times by a boy who is kind of obnoxious. (the latter has had a crush on her since 7th grade, and has continually tried to get her to go out with him, though she keeps on making excuses because she doesn't know what else to do to not hurt his feelings. the former is dating my other friend, and has been for almost exactly 6 months.) she also expects me to help her. me. who's been asked out, what, 1/2 times?
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #8693  
Old 12-02-2016, 10:55 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
this is a step i'm proud of you.

so did i ever tell you about the boy who kinda asked me out? yeah so, as you might remember, he never mentioned that again. and i got curious and annoyed and i still had (*coughhavecough*) *feelings* for him, i guess, and so i snapchatted him about it. and he had no idea what i was talking about.

so i've heard him say some stupid, jerky things, but i've also heard him defend me to his friends, and, of course, ask me out (maybe?). so i asked him why he did. why he asked to hang out. he said he didn't remember. i said i was confused because i didn't know which version of him was HIM. he said he'd be nicer to me if i thought he was being mean, but i didn't, and idk.

i'm just really pissed. how could he have forgotten? this is not the first time someone has used that excuse with me. there was some drama with a friend last year who used to be super bitchy, and when i confronted her about that, she said she forgot. how could she forget?

how could he forget?
lol thanks :) now it's a waiting game to see if he'll actually accept... :P

but yikes. that's a pretty jerk move tbh :( I'm so sorry he did that, you're awesome and you deserve a very good guy.
hopefully he'll come to his senses and ask you out again, and it'll actually happen :)
good luck!! :)
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #8694  
Old 12-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Read_Write Read_Write is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: prythian
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
in other news my bff has been asked out once by the boy everyone used to like and like three times by a boy who is kind of obnoxious. (the latter has had a crush on her since 7th grade, and has continually tried to get her to go out with him, though she keeps on making excuses because she doesn't know what else to do to not hurt his feelings. the former is dating my other friend, and has been for almost exactly 6 months.) she also expects me to help her. me. who's been asked out, what, 1/2 times?
aww yeah i get that feeling.
i have this friend that's super pretty and constantly has all these guys lining up for her
and then there's me :/
((oh and i did i mention one of the guys that likes her happens to be the guy I like? yeah. she found out wednesday lol))
__________________
is it summer yet
Reply With Quote
  #8695  
Old 12-02-2016, 11:26 PM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

hot guitar players: good
hot guitar players who are also mezzo-sopranos: very good
hot guitar players who are also mezzo-sopranos and ceaselessly flirt with me: excellent
Reply With Quote
  #8696  
Old 12-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Garrett Garrett is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: high by the beach
Posts: 1,577
Default

there's a girl.
we flirt.
i like her.
__________________
you don't need anyone else to be happy
Reply With Quote
  #8697  
Old 12-03-2016, 01:12 AM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrett View Post
there's A Girl.
We Flirt.
I Like Her.
Same !
Reply With Quote
  #8698  
Old 12-03-2016, 01:33 AM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

@ garrett and meera

details both of you?!?! your stories both sound super cute and i kinda suck at the whole flirting thing and i'm down about MY whatdoyouevencallitifit'snotlove-life so...
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
  #8699  
Old 12-03-2016, 01:46 AM
meerkat meerkat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the void
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by july3girl View Post
@ garrett and meera

details both of you?!?! your stories both sound super cute and i kinda suck at the whole flirting thing and i'm down about MY whatdoyouevencallitifit'snotlove-life so...
ok so this isn't my favorite trainwreck in the world aka the flute senior aka iris (who i love so much i just want to protect her and hold her forever she's such a mess i love her) (she fucking fell asleep in class today why do i love this human disaster so much) (also i think she's the only flutist in the world who hates the mozart concerto as much as i do) (i'm forcing her to listen to his requiem though it's my new obsession) (i love her)

this is referring to a girl in the choir class i TA for, who keeps looking over at me and once she was playing guitar (there's something about her technique that just makes me very gay) and i was setting up decorations and she stops and winks at me and i almost fall off a ladder and ????? how do i even act in this situation and how do i flirt back without being super unsubtle like "you're super hot and i want you to slam me against a wall and kiss my face right this instant"

Last edited by meerkat; 12-03-2016 at 01:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8700  
Old 12-03-2016, 01:55 AM
july3girl july3girl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: In a computer doing mountains of homework
Posts: 790
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ok so this isn't my favorite trainwreck in the world aka the flute senior aka iris (who i love so much i just want to protect her and hold her forever she's such a mess i love her) (she fucking fell asleep in class today why do i love this human disaster so much) (also i think she's the only flutist in the world who hates the mozart concerto as much as i do) (i'm forcing her to listen to his requiem though it's my new obsession) (i love her)

this is referring to a girl in the choir class i TA for, who keeps looking over at me and once she was playing guitar (there's something about her technique that just makes me very gay) and i was setting up decorations and she stops and winks at me and i almost fall off a ladder and ????? how do i even act in this situation and how do i flirt back without being super unsubtle like "you're super hot and i want you to slam me against a wall and kiss my face right this instant"
they both sound so cute omg
__________________
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

it takes and it takes and it takes
-leslie odom jr and lin manuel miranda, "wait for it," hamilton
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.