Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 880 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
uhhhhh idk abt her dad but I met my gf's friends on snapchat so I'm like vaguely qualified
but all I did was talk about art and naruto and for some reason they liked me
I guess it helps that all my gf's friends are also gay artists
I did meet my bbf's dad tho (best bro friend) and her parents like me for some reason lmao

uh so like
1) be polite but like be urself as much as possible bc people don't like when u being fake
2) establish early on that u care abt ur gf. as other ppl who care about ur gf, they will appreciate it
3) uh like. try to make conversation or something
thank u!!!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-20-2017, 11:22 PM

hey so quick update on my love life.
just bc why not throw all my personal life on the internet where literally anyone could see it.
me and the girl i liked started talking this summer after her and her bf broke up. we became like bffs and also i had my first kiss with her. we made out a lot. and then we did everything else blah blah you get this gist. every single first that could happen happened.
we dated twice for like a week period each. both times she screwed me over. the whole rest of the time we were friends with benefits. it worked that way. we liked it that way.
well the first time after we broke up this other girl started going after me and i actually liked her. we'll call her monica. the girl that i was friends with benefits with we'll call angie. so monica approached me and did cute stuff for me like painting a picture from la la land, and me and monica went to 5below and went shopping, went to mcdonalds, and bought fish together. it was cute and fun. i liked her a lot.
well angie must've gotten jealous because she decided that would be a good time to tell me that she was ready to date me and wanted me like a boyfriend.
haha right.
so i fell for it and ended things with monica in person. she was sad as she should've been bc i fucked her over big time.
then five days later angie decided to fuck ME over and broke up with me. and guess what. yep. we were still friends with benefits after that. FOR A WHOLE MONTH.
a whole god damn month of benefits after we broke up, and then things just started to rot. our friendship completely fell apart and our benefits stopped and blah blah blah everything has been sucky for like the past two months.
she's not the person she was this summer and she's not the person i thought she was.
turns out she's a fake bitch who doesn't deserve someone that's kind and good and real like me.
monica deserved me and i deserved monica but i was a dumbass hoe and ended things with her to be with someone i used to love.
yeah so my love life sucks.
but me and monica kind of still have a chance with eacother so we'll see i'll keep you guys updated : )
Old 11-21-2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
hey so quick update on my love life.
just bc why not throw all my personal life on the internet where literally anyone could see it.
me and the girl i liked started talking this summer after her and her bf broke up. we became like bffs and also i had my first kiss with her. we made out a lot. and then we did everything else blah blah you get this gist. every single first that could happen happened.
we dated twice for like a week period each. both times she screwed me over. the whole rest of the time we were friends with benefits. it worked that way. we liked it that way.
well the first time after we broke up this other girl started going after me and i actually liked her. we'll call her monica. the girl that i was friends with benefits with we'll call angie. so monica approached me and did cute stuff for me like painting a picture from la la land, and me and monica went to 5below and went shopping, went to mcdonalds, and bought fish together. it was cute and fun. i liked her a lot.
well angie must've gotten jealous because she decided that would be a good time to tell me that she was ready to date me and wanted me like a boyfriend.
haha right.
so i fell for it and ended things with monica in person. she was sad as she should've been bc i fucked her over big time.
then five days later angie decided to fuck ME over and broke up with me. and guess what. yep. we were still friends with benefits after that. FOR A WHOLE MONTH.
a whole god damn month of benefits after we broke up, and then things just started to rot. our friendship completely fell apart and our benefits stopped and blah blah blah everything has been sucky for like the past two months.
she's not the person she was this summer and she's not the person i thought she was.
turns out she's a fake bitch who doesn't deserve someone that's kind and good and real like me.
monica deserved me and i deserved monica but i was a dumbass hoe and ended things with her to be with someone i used to love.
yeah so my love life sucks.
but me and monica kind of still have a chance with eacother so we'll see i'll keep you guys updated : )
ughh that sounds like the worst Im so sorry dude
but yes!!! keep us updated w monica bc she sounds great and you two def still have a chance. ))

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 PM

im so confused because i love my girlfriend
i do
i do i do i do
i...

BUT WHY THE FUCK DO i GO TO SLEEP FANTASIZING ABOUT, DO I DREAM ABOUT,
DO I WAKE UP TO THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ELSE FUCK ME I'M A MESS GODDDDD

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-16-2017, 12:14 PM

Default loool it's been like two years since i've been on here whaddup my dudes

so i went to a movie (THE LAST JEDI YAAAS) last night with a bunch of my friends, and it just so happened that in order to sit together i had to raise the lil armrest thing and sit on the crack in between two of my friends (we were at cinemark with the recliners so it wasn't too bad)

well during the movie my friend (who is a boy (who's had feelings for me in the past and then decided he didn't and yadda yadda whatever)) started to share his blanket with me cuz i was cold
and then he ended up holding my hand during this super intense part. then he didn't let go for the rest of the movie. and like rubbed his thumb along the back of my hand and would tighten his grip whenever something intense was happening

i'm literally the most clueless person ever when it comes to things like this, so does it mean anything? or am i overreacting (trick question: the answer is yes)
yeah i just need some help y'all boys are confusing
Old 12-16-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
so i went to a movie (THE LAST JEDI YAAAS) last night with a bunch of my friends, and it just so happened that in order to sit together i had to raise the lil armrest thing and sit on the crack in between two of my friends (we were at cinemark with the recliners so it wasn't too bad)

well during the movie my friend (who is a boy (who's had feelings for me in the past and then decided he didn't and yadda yadda whatever)) started to share his blanket with me cuz i was cold
and then he ended up holding my hand during this super intense part. then he didn't let go for the rest of the movie. and like rubbed his thumb along the back of my hand and would tighten his grip whenever something intense was happening

i'm literally the most clueless person ever when it comes to things like this, so does it mean anything? or am i overreacting (trick question: the answer is yes)

hihi wb you don't know me but my name's sy. I didn't read anything but you saying you watched the last jedi and I'm jealous 👌🏽
Old 12-16-2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post

Okay, so I would say that he's sorta interested merely by the fact that he rubbed his thumb along the back of your hand. Everything else could be interpreted as platonic, but in combination with this, there's a good chance that he was trying to flirt, but still be a bit subtle and not super "trapping" about it.

**trapping = making you feel like you have to respond to this/you can't say no.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
thanks, she's great
she's a beautiful linguistic mess who doesn't have a fucking tamilian fetish
ahaha she ended up having smth pretty fucking close to one
she also lied to me. a lot.
i wanna just date a decent person
Old 12-20-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
ahaha she ended up having smth pretty fucking close to one
she also lied to me. a lot.
i wanna just date a decent person
yikes
good luck I'm rooting 4 u
Old 01-06-2018, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
ughh that sounds like the worst Im so sorry dude
but yes!!! keep us updated w monica bc she sounds great and you two def still have a chance. ))
hey so i bought monica la la land on vinyl for her bday and she really wants to hang with me or something but there's never a good time and NOW IM SECOND GUESSING ALL MY FEELINGS FOR HER BECAUSE they're not as passionate as my feelings for the other girl were. and i really want to have a mini fling (or even like a secret relationship) w a guy but thats a different story.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~