Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 881 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2018, 12:23 AM

so three weeks ago from yesterday I wrote a 3 page letter to my crush, confessing my undying and unrequited love for her and I put it in her locker

anyway now we're dating so

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-18-2018, 11:32 AM

y'all there is a VERY cute boy in my chemistry class but he's out of my league and idk what to do about it

but he's like quiet and smart and nice and asehaifkae

any advice would be greatly appreciated. at this point i might just stick to admiring him from afar
Old 02-18-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algebraaddict View Post
so Three Weeks Ago From Yesterday I Wrote A 3 Page Letter To My Crush, Confessing My Undying And Unrequited Love For Her And I Put It In Her Locker

Anyway Now We're Dating So
That's So Cute Asldukgalsjah
Old 02-18-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
y'all there is a VERY cute boy in my chemistry class but he's out of my league and idk what to do about it

but he's like quiet and smart and nice and asehaifkae

any advice would be greatly appreciated. at this point i might just stick to admiring him from afar
hM maybe you should do what esther did to strt dating her new gf
Old 02-20-2018, 05:31 PM

@mabes if y'all aren't already friends, ask him if he wants to hang out outside of school like a casual coffee / chick-fil-a date. if on the other hand you are already friends n you want to be more but he's not taking the hint, go with what sy and i said originally & go ahead and write up a confession of your love.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-20-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
That's So Cute Asldukgalsjah

she is the cutest human bean I have ever known tho!!!! she's got glasses bc she's basically blind, and the cutest freaking smile I have EVER SEEN and she is super extra and bangs her head against things / falls out of her chair constantly.

but like ahh!!! i put a note in her locker and she was like oooooff ok i'll think about it and then the next week she put an answer note in my pocket that said she liked me too... n then we were basically an unofficial couple until on valentines day i put a bouquet in her locker (i work at a flower shop lololol) n threw rose petals all over her textbooks n stuff in there so like she still hasn't gotten them out yet. and she got me a huge bunch of chocolate roses and those giant sour patch kids and a note and OFFICIALLY ASKED ME 2 BE HER GIRLFRIEND.

and we're going out to dinner on friday (im blowing like two paychecks on a trendy underground fondue lounge downtown) and then she's spending the night at my house so CUDDLE and ahhhh

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
so three weeks ago from yesterday I wrote a 3 page letter to my crush, confessing my undying and unrequited love for her and I put it in her locker

anyway now we're dating so
Quote:
she is the cutest human bean I have ever known tho!!!! she's got glasses bc she's basically blind, and the cutest freaking smile I have EVER SEEN and she is super extra and bangs her head against things / falls out of her chair constantly.

but like ahh!!! i put a note in her locker and she was like oooooff ok i'll think about it and then the next week she put an answer note in my pocket that said she liked me too... n then we were basically an unofficial couple until on valentines day i put a bouquet in her locker (i work at a flower shop lololol) n threw rose petals all over her textbooks n stuff in there so like she still hasn't gotten them out yet. and she got me a huge bunch of chocolate roses and those giant sour patch kids and a note and OFFICIALLY ASKED ME 2 BE HER GIRLFRIEND.

and we're going out to dinner on friday (im blowing like two paychecks on a trendy underground fondue lounge downtown) and then she's spending the night at my house so CUDDLE and ahhhh
!!!!
That is!! So cute!! And sweet!
Congratulations buddy!
Old 03-04-2018, 12:01 AM

plot twist! things went south fast!!!!!! we still love each other very much but the school freaked out n called our parents so we're basically not allowed to see one another

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-09-2018, 08:26 PM

you know you're in love when you spend $11.39 on a dress you can not and will not ever wear, just to show bae on facetime because it's spicy af

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 03-19-2018, 10:04 PM

Location: under an elm tree somewhere, summoning the spirit of virginia woolf

Quote:
you know you're in love when you spend $11.39 on a dress you can not and will not ever wear, just to show bae on facetime because it's spicy af
Quote:
plot twist! things went south fast!!!!!! we still love each other very much but the school freaked out n called our parents so we're basically not allowed to see one another
This is. Adorable. Iím shipping this so much. Iím sorry your schoolís being shitty, hopefully it works out for you guys. :/

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~