Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 881 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #8801  
Old 02-18-2018, 12:23 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

so three weeks ago from yesterday I wrote a 3 page letter to my crush, confessing my undying and unrequited love for her and I put it in her locker

anyway now we're dating so
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #8802  
Old 02-18-2018, 11:32 AM
mabes mabes is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: bro idk
Posts: 129
Default

y'all there is a VERY cute boy in my chemistry class but he's out of my league and idk what to do about it

but he's like quiet and smart and nice and asehaifkae

any advice would be greatly appreciated. at this point i might just stick to admiring him from afar
Reply With Quote
  #8803  
Old 02-18-2018, 06:51 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: in a cave in ukraine
Posts: 412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algebraaddict View Post
so Three Weeks Ago From Yesterday I Wrote A 3 Page Letter To My Crush, Confessing My Undying And Unrequited Love For Her And I Put It In Her Locker

Anyway Now We're Dating So
That's So Cute Asldukgalsjah
__________________
food.
Reply With Quote
  #8804  
Old 02-18-2018, 06:52 PM
Syafai Syafai is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: in a cave in ukraine
Posts: 412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
y'all there is a VERY cute boy in my chemistry class but he's out of my league and idk what to do about it

but he's like quiet and smart and nice and asehaifkae

any advice would be greatly appreciated. at this point i might just stick to admiring him from afar
hM maybe you should do what esther did to strt dating her new gf
__________________
food.
Reply With Quote
  #8805  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:31 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

@mabes if y'all aren't already friends, ask him if he wants to hang out outside of school like a casual coffee / chick-fil-a date. if on the other hand you are already friends n you want to be more but he's not taking the hint, go with what sy and i said originally & go ahead and write up a confession of your love.
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #8806  
Old 02-20-2018, 05:38 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
That's So Cute Asldukgalsjah


she is the cutest human bean I have ever known tho!!!! she's got glasses bc she's basically blind, and the cutest freaking smile I have EVER SEEN and she is super extra and bangs her head against things / falls out of her chair constantly.

but like ahh!!! i put a note in her locker and she was like oooooff ok i'll think about it and then the next week she put an answer note in my pocket that said she liked me too... n then we were basically an unofficial couple until on valentines day i put a bouquet in her locker (i work at a flower shop lololol) n threw rose petals all over her textbooks n stuff in there so like she still hasn't gotten them out yet. and she got me a huge bunch of chocolate roses and those giant sour patch kids and a note and OFFICIALLY ASKED ME 2 BE HER GIRLFRIEND.

and we're going out to dinner on friday (im blowing like two paychecks on a trendy underground fondue lounge downtown) and then she's spending the night at my house so CUDDLE and ahhhh
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #8807  
Old 02-20-2018, 09:55 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
so three weeks ago from yesterday I wrote a 3 page letter to my crush, confessing my undying and unrequited love for her and I put it in her locker

anyway now we're dating so
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
she is the cutest human bean I have ever known tho!!!! she's got glasses bc she's basically blind, and the cutest freaking smile I have EVER SEEN and she is super extra and bangs her head against things / falls out of her chair constantly.

but like ahh!!! i put a note in her locker and she was like oooooff ok i'll think about it and then the next week she put an answer note in my pocket that said she liked me too... n then we were basically an unofficial couple until on valentines day i put a bouquet in her locker (i work at a flower shop lololol) n threw rose petals all over her textbooks n stuff in there so like she still hasn't gotten them out yet. and she got me a huge bunch of chocolate roses and those giant sour patch kids and a note and OFFICIALLY ASKED ME 2 BE HER GIRLFRIEND.

and we're going out to dinner on friday (im blowing like two paychecks on a trendy underground fondue lounge downtown) and then she's spending the night at my house so CUDDLE and ahhhh
!!!!
That is!! So cute!! And sweet!
Congratulations buddy!
Reply With Quote
  #8808  
Old 03-04-2018, 12:01 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

plot twist! things went south fast!!!!!! we still love each other very much but the school freaked out n called our parents so we're basically not allowed to see one another
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #8809  
Old 03-09-2018, 08:26 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: tehksus
Posts: 16,905
Default

you know you're in love when you spend $11.39 on a dress you can not and will not ever wear, just to show bae on facetime because it's spicy af
__________________



and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind



- I Found, by Amber Run
Reply With Quote
  #8810  
Old 03-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Boreal67 Boreal67 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: under an elm tree somewhere, summoning the spirit of virginia woolf
Posts: 394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
you know you're in love when you spend $11.39 on a dress you can not and will not ever wear, just to show bae on facetime because it's spicy af
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
plot twist! things went south fast!!!!!! we still love each other very much but the school freaked out n called our parents so we're basically not allowed to see one another
This is. Adorable. Iím shipping this so much. Iím sorry your schoolís being shitty, hopefully it works out for you guys. :/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.