Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 884 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2018, 04:38 PM

yo I just realized
I've been getting crushes on
ugly boys???
I KNOW THaT SOUNDS Ridiculous THS TIME AROUND BUT BEAUTY IS OVER RATED
AND I DONT LOVE PEOPLE FOR THE LOOKS
I looooooove fooor who ppl are

this entire post is as disgusting and cheesy as those jiggly cheese Japanese cakes
Old 09-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Dude I fell so hard
I met a boy at a college summer program and i am fallen so hard
So like you know me, Iím not shy
But this DOOD made me SHY and I donít know how, I was just speechless whenever I wanted to talk to him ufjshhahahd
And so two weeks went by and I didnít say literally anything to him
And I was like ok I can just forget bout him and his gorgeous face
Aaaaasnd then the last night we had a dance and he asked me to dance theee times
Not once not twice
three times
And it was heaven
And I almost thought we had something there
But anyway the next day we left, I didnít have a chance to see him again
And Iím still thinking about this guy what is happening to me jsdjwhshd

ok i ship
ok goodbye
Old 09-11-2018, 10:12 PM

alright...so i met this person at a tiny three day folk song festival and we hung out a lot and drew and went swimming and stuff- they gave me a white gel pen because i ďseem like the kind of person who needs a white gel penĒ and they gave me their social media/phone # and since then weíve been talking a bit. we each recommended movies to each other and talked a lot about soccer and talked about music for a while then made playlists for each other and idk? what to do? they live an hour from me when iím at school and two hours from me when iím at home. iím not allowed to leave campus ever but they might come visit me at some point or iíll just see them next year idk
Old 09-23-2018, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
ok i ship
ok goodbye
2 months? only 2 months? later and I'm still in love

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 09-27-2018, 12:54 AM

listen okay sorry i just need some advice

so there's this boy and he is v cute (like wayy out of my league cute and woo seeing him across my room makes my heart skip beats and that's cheesy but it's where we are)

so we went to junior high together and i always had a lowkey crush on him but never really gave it the time of day

fast forward a few years, we're both at this party, he does some finagling to get my number because he thought i was cute (!!!!!)

we text for a little bit but tbh he's a pretty bad texter and it dies out

fast forward like another year, i do this big choir thing outside of school once a week and guess what so does he

so i see him there and holy heck he is beautiful and my goodness gracious (i really never get like this about boys so that's what makes it so weird)

so i always try and see him after choir but there's like 500+ people so it's difficult and i never have a ton of time to stick around. but we have briefly passed twice and both times he gave me a hug even though one of the times it was super inconvenient

lol sorry this is absolutely pathetic but y'all have to understand that i literally never get attention from boys or anything like that so i overthink everything and it's real fun

anyway that was a lot of words with not a lot of substance but any advice would be cool?? basically he's really cute. but like maybe too cute to like someone like me. part of me just wants to straight up go for it but my self confidence can't handle rejection rn lol
Old 10-20-2018, 07:35 PM

COUGH
so

um

3 boys at my school

l i k e m e?????? AND THEY ALL MAKE IT OBVIOUS I SWEAR TO GOD but boy #1 was like a puzzle
i solved it tho
(badum tshhh hahahahahhahah)

boy #1:

complete idiot
thinks he's "cool"
his sisters are the most annoying people i've ever seen in my life im sccreaming
plays fortnite for a living
talks to me like a normal person

boy #2:

complete idiot
think's he's "smart"
also plays fortnite for a living
thinks i like him back
tries his hardest to talk to me and makes it the most entertaining thing i've seen in years srsly tho leaves me shook
stares at me at all times thinking he's a snake for *cOUGH* "playing it smooth, not making it obvious at all" as he tells his friends and thinks i can't hear a mile away *smurcc*

boy #3:

i got a 20-sec crush on him when i scared him half to death (boy he was like satan pls no) when i ran to my locker because idiot me forgot my lunch
looks like my cousin
i don't know what else to say
i don't like him
i don't hate him
he seems normal to me
i will get goosebumps if in the middle of the day somebody walks up to me talking about how he's in the hospital with a brain tumour
blushes like a freak if i talk to him

---

i got a crush
im not saying a word tho because i still feel like my friends told the whole school abt kidpub when i told them about it and he's the kinda person to browse around random sites
if that really happens(or ed)
he gonna find out who i am
real kwicc
HE LOOKED AT ME YESTERDAY AND SMILED AND I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MY MOM THAT BOY COULDA CAUSE A CRIME FRICkING mURDERER AND MY M O M FOR GOD"S SAKE COULDA BEEN AN EYEWITNESS

Last edited by Syafai; 10-20-2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old 10-20-2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
2 months? only 2 months? later and I'm still in love
please tell me u guys are dating now
p l e a s e
Old 11-16-2018, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
please tell me u guys are dating now
p l e a s e
dude no I havenít seen him and I have no way of contacting him. I just have to pray he ends up going to the college as well (I was accepted and Iím planning on attending, but idk about him). Either Iíll see him next August or I wonít.

Also, what, four months now??? Lmao still in love

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-16-2018, 07:31 AM

Okay

So one of my friends asked another one out

And I mean their 6th graders so they can't really go on dates

But I KINDA feel like a third wheel

I want to talk to one of them about books, and the other one doesn't read those books

I old one of them about kidpub and I REALLY hope she doesn't read this

If she does, oh well, her only clue that it's me is this post and all those beautiful tags I leave all over the place
Old 12-03-2018, 07:31 PM

Guys guys guys. Why are girls?? So incredible?? (Other than me of course, I don’t count)
I’ve been in such a slump for the past few months. I only did the bare minimum to look presentable, I lost all desire to read or write or go outside... everything just felt, sort of boring, like a chore, like everything was just so unnecessary and a waste of effort and I ended up doing nothing but laying on the couch, sleeping and scrolling through The internet, for hours and hours until every piece of me was numb and I felt as though I no longer existed as a piece of the world.
But then she came into my life, and she’s the swish of dark hair that gets my heart pumping, she’s the smell of the mint and chocolate she shares with me, that smudges on my fingers as she laughs, she’s the colors sunshine yellow and murky brown and she’s the exhaustion of staying up late when I know i have to get up early, but I just can’t put my phone down because every time I hear the chime of her texts I grin like a god damn idiot. All of a sudden I feel again, I see again, I dream again, I dream of being beautiful for her, of hand holdings and smiles shared over bubble tea. I dream of dancing with her, of her writing her poems and odysseys to show her how special she is. I dream of confessions and heartbreak and love, and I dream of her.
Girls are incredible, you guys.

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~