Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 885 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2018, 12:45 AM

listen bros i'm gonna be honest--i'd really like to kiss/makeout with somebody sometime soon
Old 12-05-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Guys guys guys. Why are girls?? So incredible?? (Other than me of course, I donít count)
Iíve been in such a slump for the past few months. I only did the bare minimum to look presentable, I lost all desire to read or write or go outside... everything just felt, sort of boring, like a chore, like everything was just so unnecessary and a waste of effort and I ended up doing nothing but laying on the couch, sleeping and scrolling through The internet, for hours and hours until every piece of me was numb and I felt as though I no longer existed as a piece of the world.
But then she came into my life, and sheís the swish of dark hair that gets my heart pumping, sheís the smell of the mint and chocolate she shares with me, that smudges on my fingers as she laughs, sheís the colors sunshine yellow and murky brown and sheís the exhaustion of staying up late when I know i have to get up early, but I just canít put my phone down because every time I hear the chime of her texts I grin like a god damn idiot. All of a sudden I feel again, I see again, I dream again, I dream of being beautiful for her, of hand holdings and smiles shared over bubble tea. I dream of dancing with her, of her writing her poems and odysseys to show her how special she is. I dream of confessions and heartbreak and love, and I dream of her.
Girls are incredible, you guys.
Youíve got it BAD sweety. Thatís so incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
listen bros i'm gonna be honest--i'd really like to kiss/makeout with somebody sometime soon
Anybody specific or just in general?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-14-2018, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Youíve got it BAD sweety. Thatís so incredible

Anybody specific or just in general?
oOf um that my friend is a loaded question haha
honestly mostly in general but i might be developing a crush on one of my friends and that needs to stop immediately

like i keep trying to convince myself it's all in my head but then we make eye contact and he has really gorgeous eyes and a really nice voice and he is tall

can't tell if there's real tension or if it's imagined buut that's where we're at and this is one of the only places where i feel like i can talk about it lol
Old 12-14-2018, 12:50 AM

I CAN'T TELL WHEN PEOPLE ARE FLIRTING WITH ME AHHH CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

and am i flirting back?? do i like him or do i want him to like me?? holy shoot y'all this is not good aha
Old 12-15-2018, 01:11 PM

hi I'm back for only a day but i need a pro for this before monday
so yesterday my new school had our fundraising dinner and my crush was following me around
we were downstairs (where we shouldn't have been) and we were surrounded by children under the age of 10.
a woman was guarding the exit and asked us if we were students (who should have the most privileges) he said no (but he is a student) and i made a mistake and said yes. she was going to let me out when i said i had no performances. she let him leave but stopped him because she didn't trust him so she told us to get back in. when we found our way out, he ran off with his friends. for the next hour i completely ignored his existence. there was a broken elevator in the hall and my friend pushed me in there. when the elevator took me up, he was there and his friends were talking about a "hot girl" and when he saw me he slapped one of them and they stopped while they were chuckling. one of the teachers asked us a question and made us help out put some stuff on some table and a while after that we were miles apart (not really miles though just far apart). I saw him pointing at me and talking to his friend and immediately got suspicious.

im kind of confused now, because i used to like him a lot but that "hot girl" incident was just too dirty and I'm asexual and hot just means physical and physical means ya know. but i still like him a bit and don't think i should.

what should i do???
Old 12-15-2018, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syafai View Post
so yesterday my new school had our fundraising dinner and my crush was following me around
we were downstairs (where we shouldn't have been) and we were surrounded by children under the age of 10.
a woman was guarding the exit and asked us if we were students (who should have the most privileges) he said no (but he is a student) and i made a mistake and said yes. she was going to let me out when i said i had no performances. she let him leave but stopped him because she didn't trust him so she told us to get back in. when we found our way out, he ran off with his friends. for the next hour i completely ignored his existence. there was a broken elevator in the hall and my friend pushed me in there. when the elevator took me up, he was there and his friends were talking about a "hot girl" and when he saw me he slapped one of them and they stopped while they were chuckling. one of the teachers asked us a question and made us help out put some stuff on some table and a while after that we were miles apart (not really miles though just far apart). I saw him pointing at me and talking to his friend and immediately got suspicious.

im kind of confused now, because i used to like him a lot but that "hot girl" incident was just too dirty and I'm asexual and hot just means physical and physical means ya know. but i still like him a bit and don't think i should.

what should i do???

Come online more, for starters.

But I think you should observe for a little while longer. See what else happens. And as for the "hot girl" part, he likes you! I would get to know him more. See what he really means, that is, if you have more time.

Pleeeeeaaaase stay! If you don't I'll stalk you on deiviantart until you do.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:

what should i do???
I'm not sure how old you are - but 'hot' doesn't necessarily mean 'i want to have sex with them' - I think you should just wait it out a little longer. Good luck!
Old 12-15-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by werty View Post
come Online More, For Starters.

But I Think You Should Observe For A Little While Longer. See What Else Happens. And As For The "hot Girl" Part, He Likes You! I Would Get To Know Him More. See What He Really Means, That Is, If You Have More Time.

Pleeeeeaaaase Stay! If You Don't I'll Stalk You On Deiviantart Until You Do. :d
No But It Was Like His Friends Were Joking Around W/ Him Like???

---
and i honestly wish i could stay on this website but i feel like i'm not viewed as a very nice person ever since 2 years ago because sometimes it might be hard for people to understand how much a person can change in such a long time
i don't know i just feel awkward talking to the people on this website it's not like anything else
and as much as i wish i had a DA account i don't have one and my "homepage" is not actually mine it's just something funny i found while surfing the internet ehehe

Last edited by Syafai; 12-15-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluzzle View Post
I'm not sure how old you are - but 'hot' doesn't necessarily mean 'i want to have sex with them' - I think you should just wait it out a little longer. Good luck!
waoh non onononono not what i meant
i meant like
since it sounds so like
i don't know how to explain it
maybe it's just me i feel like it's so awkward but disgusting/???
not what i meant
no
Old 12-15-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:

what should i do???
Im not 100% sure what you mean about the hot girl thing; Iím guessing like heís only attracted physically and not personality wise?? In any case, I think he probably likes you and didnít mean to be offensive. I think you should wait a bit. No matter how you feel about him, your feelings are valid. Good luck!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~