Quantcast Character roleplaying - Page 208 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2071  
Old 01-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Me and my characters: *huddled in a corner*

Me: Oh frick what is this place

Brite: *places down "Do not touch the cats" sign in front of my poor WC OCs huddled in a different corner angry and scared*

Me: Oh, come on, if someone touched the cats, they would likely die!

All of your characters, probably: *stares at me thinking of different ways they could kill me*
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #2072  
Old 01-06-2019, 08:08 PM
HannahChen2009 HannahChen2009 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Stalker >:(
Posts: 1,808
Default

Me: Is me!! I'm here with my new bois Friedrich and Natt. Finally, minimal suffering for my characters.
Friedrich: MINIMAL suffering? I literally starved through the Children's Crusade and was sold as a slave.
Natt: Honestly... I have it better than you, Friedrich.
Me: ... But less angst?
Natt: ...yeah. Less angst.
__________________
And it gets easier,
Even if it never stops being hard.
-Ena, 2017
Reply With Quote
  #2073  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:45 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Me:
All of my human characters: thank you for making us peaceful humans
Me:Well...
Alice: Things will not go good for us.
All 194 other countries, Tom & Brite, Me: Not at all.
Cats: *still angrily squashed in a corner*
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #2074  
Old 01-07-2019, 02:00 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Me and my characters: *huddled in a corner*

Me: Oh frick what is this place

Brite: *places down "Do not touch the cats" sign in front of my poor WC OCs huddled in a different corner angry and scared*

Me: Oh, come on, if someone touched the cats, they would likely die!

All of your characters, probably: *stares at me thinking of different ways they could kill me*
Takumi: I want to touch the cats.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #2075  
Old 01-07-2019, 02:02 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Me: Is me!! I'm here with my new bois Friedrich and Natt. Finally, minimal suffering for my characters.
Friedrich: MINIMAL suffering? I literally starved through the Children's Crusade and was sold as a slave.
Natt: Honestly... I have it better than you, Friedrich.
Me: ... But less angst?
Natt: ...yeah. Less angst.
Angels&Demons Satan: Iím minimal suffering too!
Devilman Satan: Iím maximum suffering apparenTLY
Cystenian: Haha the worst time of my life is paSTó (spoiler: itís not)
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #2076  
Old 01-07-2019, 04:21 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Takumi: I want to touch the cats.
Me: Go ahead, no one's stopping you.
Alice: *gASP* Kayla!
Me: So what, it's a dog eat dog world here. Half the original characters PROBABLY died. Honestly, I don't know why I'm holding all you innocents here.
A cat none of yall need to know about that I'm just going to call AW: *tap dances wearing a Hufflepuff tie*
Alice: She can do that-
Me: Yes, she can do that. She has ever power to.
AW: *disappears* *reappears on Alice's head, continuing to tap dance*
Alice: Augh Kayla please let me escape this madness *turns to random one o yall chars* is there any escaping here?
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.

Last edited by Werty; 01-07-2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: the good side of me is saying blOOp but the other side is screeching grammar at me so I had to fix something
Reply With Quote
  #2077  
Old 01-09-2019, 02:02 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Me: Go ahead, no one's stopping you.
Alice: *gASP* Kayla!
Me: So what, it's a dog eat dog world here. Half the original characters PROBABLY died. Honestly, I don't know why I'm holding all you innocents here.
A cat none of yall need to know about that I'm just going to call AW: *tap dances wearing a Hufflepuff tie*
Alice: She can do that-
Me: Yes, she can do that. She has ever power to.
AW: *disappears* *reappears on Alice's head, continuing to tap dance*
Alice: Augh Kayla please let me escape this madness *turns to random one o yall chars* is there any escaping here?
Takumi, sheepishly: Well uh, animals donít usually like me much, so I donít wanna agitate them.
Me: lol you say that yet youíre lik3 a Disney princess in your shrine
Takumi: IGNORING that I donít know what a Disney is
Takumi: Theyíre used to us.
Takumi: Iíve never seen cats this small though. ...Theyíre cute.

Devilman Satan, to Alice: Iíve literally been asking myself that question about my situation for eons.
Cystenian, to Alice: Lol why would you want to ESCAPE the madness, EMBRACE the madness
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #2078  
Old 01-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Takumi, sheepishly: Well uh, animals donít usually like me much, so I donít wanna agitate them.
Me: lol you say that yet youíre lik3 a Disney princess in your shrine
Takumi: IGNORING that I donít know what a Disney is
Takumi: Theyíre used to us.
Takumi: Iíve never seen cats this small though. ...Theyíre cute.

Devilman Satan, to Alice: Iíve literally been asking myself that question about my situation for eons.
Cystenian, to Alice: Lol why would you want to ESCAPE the madness, EMBRACE the madness
Alice: *shrinks back into corner* ahhh who are you
Me: Aren't you used to talking to strangers
Alice: Yeah, but the strangers are usually children. Not- whatever- they- are.
Me: Fair enough.
A cat imma call DL, at the sound of the word "cute": *stands up agitatedly*
Another one called RF: *soothes him, probably scolds him in cat language*
AW: Hello friends
Alice: She can TALK too?
Me: She can do whatever the frick she wants
AW: *Marches over to Takumi* I won't murder you. It's actually physically impossible- I'm dead! *sticks out hand for Takumi to shake*
Alice: please let me leeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaave
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #2079  
Old 01-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Cami(yall don't know her, Atlas, and Amber, and you never will tbh): *bursts in wielding epic sword of awesomeness* Where are we, Atlas?
Atlas: *pauses* I have no idea. But we're not in- Neeew Yoork? Anymore. (He's havin a hard time sayin it)
Me: New York. It's New York guys. Geez, you'd think they'd never been to the fourth dimension before.
*pause*
Amber: We haven't.
Atlas: So this is the fourth dimension, then?
Me: Well, sorta. It's like a sub-dimension- I don't know- I didn't create this place.
Alice: Who are these-
Me: Loooooooooong story.
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #2080  
Old 04-12-2019, 08:40 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: ignore
Posts: 1,070
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Cami(yall don't know her, Atlas, and Amber, and you never will tbh): *bursts in wielding epic sword of awesomeness* Where are we, Atlas?
Atlas: *pauses* I have no idea. But we're not in- Neeew Yoork? Anymore. (He's havin a hard time sayin it)
Me: New York. It's New York guys. Geez, you'd think they'd never been to the fourth dimension before.
*pause*
Amber: We haven't.
Atlas: So this is the fourth dimension, then?
Me: Well, sorta. It's like a sub-dimension- I don't know- I didn't create this place.
Alice: Who are these-
Me: Loooooooooong story.
oh my god i completely forgot about cami and atlas and amber and will post all about them on the character thread soon if anyone cares
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#hellagayandreadytoslay, ㅋㅋㅋ, .hazel will do this now, .that was in all caps lol, candy, edliam, ena was here, kayla was here, love the lesbians, luna was here, my babies <3, my characters hate me, my mango was here, pain, poliwog, sammimon roll was here, ships, sinnamon roll somnus ha, tap dancing aw was here

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.