Quantcast Goodbye thread (for you to let us know if you're leaving or coming back or something) - Page 93 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2015, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I'm thinking of maybe leaving KidPub for a bit. Maybe a month or two. If not, a bit more. I just feel like nothing on KidPub is happening at all. In two days, three stories have been posted. Usually we used to got three PAGES of stories in two days. I'm sorry, I just need a bit of a break.
Lol doesn't matter ignore this
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 01-20-2016, 09:27 PM

Hey KP! I don't know a lot of you cool peeps on here, even in my vastly shorter course of being on here than Isaac or Max or such great peoples as them. However, I wanted to make this post for the people that DO know me primarily. I know I'm not that old on here, as I said, and I know the site's still fairly hot and such.... But I felt I should tell you guys I'm moving my base of operations to Wattpad. It's not the site, particularly, I really like it here. However, I'm nearing eighteen now, and I have a lot more responsiblity with college and SAT's and senior year coming up. I feel guilty because I'm not posting as much, but one of those reasons is that since I'm older, my writing is, well... older. I don't feel personally comfortable posting some of the newer writing I'm doing here because of the vast difference in audience. Yes, I know wattpad has a lot of different readers as well. However, this is KIDpub, for all ages of kids. And I don't like the feeling of having to add "Mature: Language/Violence" or such because of cuss words and the like. I feel like a motion picture.
Thus, I am writing this post to let you guys know of my move. I may or may not post items that are on here on Wattpad, it's going to depend on how I feel aboutt heir polish. I'm probably going to rewrite anything before I post it there, a lot of it could use work as I reread it now. If you're looking for something familiar, I am rewriting and planning on finishing the old story of mine, Archangel Capricorn, the title of which has been tweaked to Archangel of Capricorn. I don't know if any of you are on Wattpad, or if you'd feel like searching my up, but I'm on there as NewQueenofCamelot. Hit me up if you're around on there. DOn't be shy, send me a message or what not. I'm always up for reading for a read, or just for funsies/CC if you want to ask!
Now that I've written the worst, most rambling post, I hope you guys'll hit me up and that I'll see you around. I'm not leaving, per se, but I probably won't be posting anything else writing wise, really. I don't want to holdback from what I want to write for the children. SOrry children! When you're older! But anyway, I hope I'll see you around. I'll be sure to actually check up on here in case one of you said hey or something.
Until next time, mes amis! Je vous aime! Avoir un bon journee! A toute a l'heure!

PS: I'm sorry I'm turning into a francophile. "Until next time, my friends! I love you! Have a good day (or maybe good luck i can't think of exact right now)! So long and goodnight! (aprox.)"

I felt there was need for gifs you're welcome
Old 01-21-2016, 04:27 PM

Au revoir, mon ami! (Sorry my French is suckish but I hope you have a good experience of WattPad!)

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 01-21-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Au revoir, mon ami! (Sorry my French is suckish but I hope you have a good experience of WattPad!)
Thanks bro. You guys are so sweet. I'll still troll up on here, I'm not gone completely. It isn't that day yet. That won't come for a long time. Years.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:45 AM

Whatup, I'm back. This forum hasn't been posted on for nearly 2 years, but seeing as though this was the forum we always used (back in my day, gosh I'm flipping old), thought I'd post here and see if anyone from my "generation" is still here.

For those of you who don't know, I'm Rachel/CAC/smartgal00 (oh gosh the memories). I joined KP during 7th grade through the account CACRools which was a name created by my friend for our writing club. After a year on that account I got myself my own account (this one) and continued to write series - which were never finished, ugh - called Forever Gone and The Seeir. Like I said in a different forum, I haven't been on here since December 23, 2015, but I really haven't been all that active since about June/July of 2013 before my freshman year of high school. I'm now a freshie at college. If you ever want to talk, my contact tab is always open.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post
Whatup, I'm back. This forum hasn't been posted on for nearly 2 years, but seeing as though this was the forum we always used (back in my day, gosh I'm flipping old), thought I'd post here and see if anyone from my "generation" is still here.

For those of you who don't know, I'm Rachel/CAC/smartgal00 (oh gosh the memories). I joined KP during 7th grade through the account CACRools which was a name created by my friend for our writing club. After a year on that account I got myself my own account (this one) and continued to write series - which were never finished, ugh - called Forever Gone and The Seeir. Like I said in a different forum, I haven't been on here since December 23, 2015, but I really haven't been all that active since about June/July of 2013 before my freshman year of high school. I'm now a freshie at college. If you ever want to talk, my contact tab is always open.
Hello! I remember you
Old 12-11-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Hello! I remember you
I remember you, too! How have you been?
Old 12-13-2017, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgal00 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Hello! I remember you
I remember you as well!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-16-2017, 06:20 PM

hey I'm back for like 3 weeks and will try and post more- schools been crazy and hectic and I have a ton of applications and things to worry about but Im home on break now!

~Swallowtail
Old 12-16-2017, 08:50 PM

salut bonjour comment ša va

Tags
*caps* gabi. stay. :'c, 28.6.42.12, asdfghjllll;, ct! no!, don't goooooo, dont leave, gabi noooooooo!, gabiiiiiiiiiii, goodbye tags, i don't want to go, idunknowubuti'llmissu, m.e. ur a sister, no dont go max, no not pokey ):, nogabiiiiid:, over and out, please dont go gabi, stay gabi! :(, thetagsspelloutoursorrow, we'll miss you gabi, we'llmissyougabi, wearegoingtomissyou, wheredidevery1go :(, wut no max no just no, you guise ;(