Quantcast New Idea!!! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-17-2009, 01:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Danish621 Send a message via Yahoo to Danish621
Smile New Idea!!!

haha I know, I've been coming up with a bunch of plots that I do nothing with. 9_9 Anyways, I really like this one, so I'll write it to overcome my Writer's Block on Following Footsteps. (STUPID BLOCK!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A BUILDING BLOCK! XD)

Anyways, here's the idea:

Noel Alana Camden is an orphan--she was sent to the orphanage when she was barely a year old. And now, she's twelve, hating her orphanage with a passion. Strong passion.

And then, Hermia Allens comes along. Hermia is everything she's not--Noel loves lurking around in the shade, Hermia loves being sprawled out in the sun, that kind of stuff. But opposites DO attract sometimes, and Hermia and Noel was one of these times. So they become the best of friends, the only thing that makes Noel like the orphanage.

Hermia, daring as she is, persuades Noel to run away with her. Reluctantly, Noel agrees.

There are loads of plot twists, I can just see it in my head. Yep, I pretty much GOT IT! I can see the characters and EVERYTHING!!! Flickr time!

I need names for "extras", as I call them, and also a name for the orphanage. Oh, and I need titles, too.

Thnx!

Have a grape day.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:24 PM

Huh...it's funny how much people change their minds.

Especially me.

I never even started this story. Yet, looking back, I do suppose this will be the story I'll use for KidPubuary. Isn't it funny how you stumble upon something when you're searching for nothing at all? Funny. LAUGH DARN IT! xP

But yeah. This idea, although slightly cliche, I will use for KidPubuary. yayza!

And, in response to my old self:

Well, a good idea for extras would be regular names ad such, like Mary or Rosa. And maybe a sprinkling of unique names: Sober, Harbour, Sabre.

Have a grape day.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:25 PM

Also, a nice title would be Once Upon or Ever After. Maybe there could be a special photograph Noel or Hermia have, and the title could be Yesterday's Photograph.

Have a grape day.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:33 AM

*Eye roll* Love how you talk to yourself. And didn't you start this? Or am I crazy too?
Old 06-16-2009, 01:40 AM

Both.

haha.

I started this, except I tweaked it. No more Hermia. haha.

And I talk to myself. It kinda creeps people out sometimes...and some people think I'm talking to them.

Have a grape day.

Tags
names, story ideas, story titles