Quantcast Saber of the Guard FAN CLUB!!! :D - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2011, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
*gasp* YAYAYAY!! Thank you so much, Tarka! I'm so happy right now! You guys are the best!! Thank youuuuuu! *hugs everyone* *whips out a plate of cookies and hands them out* :P

Oh, and the tags? Epically clever. I love it!

So... uh... whaddya wanna discuss? :3
Sure, anytime! SOG deserves, like, 5 fan clubs and a NES. I was surprised to find that there wasn't a fan club ALREADY!!!!
WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL? :3
When's the movie coming out?
Where's Saber? *looks around*
Old 11-18-2011, 03:50 PM

@Tarka and Ash: Graahhh, the sequel question. >.< :P Well, I can tell you that there is no sequel in the making, and I can't guarantee that there will be one. I'll probably make some more bonus scenes, though. :3

Oooh, an NES? Now THAT would be interesting. XD

@Tarka: To answer your other question, the SOG movie will be coming out in 2014. ...Nah, just kidding. There's no movie. XDDD

Gosh, I'm so happy you made this for me. SOG is really that good, huh? Like, you guys think it could be a movie? *stupid grin* I loved WolfWriter's SOG screenplay, and I really wish she'd write more. I'd have her working on the movie if it existed.

I'd love to just self-publish it, maybe with KP, but... I guess it won't give me that same satisfaction that regular publishing would. What do you guys think? BUT I haven't abandoned it, so there's still hope. :3
Old 11-18-2011, 04:16 PM

Location: honestly I can't even think of a witty answer anymore this is tragic

WHOOP! I'm so glad this was made!!! Leloo is one of my fave writer's of wolf stories!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
@Tarka and Ash: Graahhh, the sequel question. >.< :P Well, I can tell you that there is no sequel in the making, and I can't guarantee that there will be one. I'll probably make some more bonus scenes, though. :3

Oooh, an NES? Now THAT would be interesting. XD

@Tarka: To answer your other question, the SOG movie will be coming out in 2014. ...Nah, just kidding. There's no movie. XDDD

Gosh, I'm so happy you made this for me. SOG is really that good, huh? Like, you guys think it could be a movie? *stupid grin* I loved WolfWriter's SOG screenplay, and I really wish she'd write more. I'd have her working on the movie if it existed.

I'd love to just self-publish it, maybe with KP, but... I guess it won't give me that same satisfaction that regular publishing would. What do you guys think? BUT I haven't abandoned it, so there's still hope. :3
Darn. You got my hopes up about the movie for a second. :P

I agree with you about the publishing, but holding a copy of something that I've written in my hands..... I really wouldn't care if it was self-published or not! But a big publisher is a better way of distribution..... :P

QUESTION!!!!!

If you had told Rowan in Chapter One that he would grow emotionally attached to the Sacha he stole, WOULD HE BELIEVE YOU????
Old 11-18-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarka View Post

QUESTION!!!!!

If you had told Rowan in Chapter One that he would grow emotionally attached to the Sacha he stole, WOULD HE BELIEVE YOU????
Me: Excellent question! Let's bring in Rowan to hear his reply.
Rowan: *reads question* Sadly, no.
Me: He's right. Back then, Sachas were nothing more than weapons to him. It was his job to steal them, because, as Hosts, they were rightfully the Guard's possession. And Rowan himself was nothing more than a warrior to his kind and a servant to his queen. He would have never thought that, one day, he would have found out about love and become attached to an innocent pup, the one he'd kidnapped and deceived in order to raise into a killing machine.
Rowan: Thank goodness Leloo had me change. Hey, was that always your intention?
Me: Well... yes, and no. You went through a bunch of different character stages, Rowan. One time, you were just a scout in training, and soon-to-be Saber's love interest.
Rowan: O.O That would be awkward.
Me: No kidding. Besides, Codi's cute and bashful, and has a sort of weakness about him. But he'll cross galaxies for Saber.
Rowan: So would I.
Me: Yes, so would you.

Thank you for your question, Tarka.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:57 PM

Red face

Sadly, I didn't read the whole thing. never get the chance to read al of someone's novel because I cann't ever find it n the NSP. :/
When I finish my first novel, I gonig to try t get real published like 30 times. If I still can't get accepted, I might resrt to self-publishing.

i post what my nipples want (leaving this here to show just how long it's been since I got on, holy crap.)
Old 11-18-2011, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeptemberLove View Post
Sadly, I didn't read the whole thing. never get the chance to read al of someone's novel because I cann't ever find it n the NSP. :/
When I finish my first novel, I gonig to try t get real published like 30 times. If I still can't get accepted, I might resrt to self-publishing.
Oh, that's totally fine. You can still join the fan club if you wanna. :3 And if you want a link, I can get one for you, that is, if you're interested.

Good luck with publishing!! I'd love to read your story! What's it called?
Old 11-18-2011, 06:58 PM

I need a link!

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-18-2011, 07:28 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...art-1-98692419

Holy cow. It's got over 1,000 reads. O.O *dies* I think that's just because people go back to look at the comments whenever there's a new one... but still, reads are reads. :3
Old 11-19-2011, 02:41 PM

FanTASTIC.
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les Misérables

Tags
awesomeness!, epicness in motion, leloo, nytimes bestseller, saber of the guard, story on kidpub, wolves