Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1846 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2016, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
So apparently like everyone I know and thought cared about me (except for my best friend, she was probably invited but was busy) is at a party rn that I never heard about and normally I would shrug it off and I wouldn't be offended but idk I've been home for the past week literally bored to tears and I'm just kind of feeling down rn and they're all snapchatting the crap out of it and my crush is there and I haven't seen him all summer and I'm just kind of really sad actually and I'm sorry this is dumb but crap.
hey yeah I know that feel I don't really know how to comfort you about any of this bc the part I know is questioning if the people you can actually stand don't care about you as you care about them not the how to get out of that but idk I hope you feel better or like, whatever.
Old 07-31-2016, 03:04 AM

Update: best friend is there apparently even though I wanted to do something with her today and told her I needed to get out of the house and frick what did I do why doesn't anyone think to ask me gosh am I that much of a buzzkill I mean come on guys I told her I didn't have any plans I mean someone could have asked me it's literally everyone I know I thought we were all good friends apparently not though.
And it's awesome that they're snapchatting everything I love watching your freaking stories while I'm drilling holes into my skull out of boredom and loneliness thanks guys
Old 07-31-2016, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
hey yeah I know that feel I don't really know how to comfort you about any of this bc the part I know is questioning if the people you can actually stand don't care about you as you care about them not the how to get out of that but idk I hope you feel better or like, whatever.
Thank you! Yeah it sucks but I'm sure I'll get over it idk but thanks for responding.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:44 PM

i chose regret over disappointment again except im still a disappointment and all i do is let people down and i hate myself so ill just drown in this guilt bye
Old 08-02-2016, 02:11 AM

ALMAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAA
send help it late but i screm
alma and yuu and allen.
and all my bbs agh iwpefvsfghsyr

i literally have way too many feelings he,p
my baby son
Old 08-02-2016, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
i chose regret over disappointment again except im still a disappointment and all i do is let people down and i hate myself so ill just drown in this guilt bye
Hey hey no don't feel like this love you are not a disappointment
Maybe you did make a mistake but guess what That's Ok literally everyone makes mistakes i make mistakes literally constantly i only don't make mistakes when i'm asleep and even then it's a toss up but it's ok! You are still such a good person with so much love and potential and mistakes are probably the biggest part of life because that's how we learn. But even if you make the same mistake twice that's OK too you can redeem yourself again. And again! Maybe you aren't where you want to be right now but that is also ok trust me. Life is for growth and you are going to grow and you're growing right now and the person you are now is also great and ok and exceptional and you are going to just get even better and that's so cool! And you aren't letting anyone down hon because I've found people can be very forgiving because they make mistakes too and so mostly they understand. Some may not but that's ok too because we're all just trying to be better. Forgive yourself, all is well, sorry for this really long response that was probably a mistake but I hope you feel better and learn to forgive yourself even if that isn't just a one step process. Yikes this is long but please feel better. Get some sleep and take care of yourself and don't punish yourself use that energy to do something productive that can help others and yourself. Have a lovely day!
Old 08-02-2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Hey hey no don't feel like this love you are not a disappointment
Maybe you did make a mistake but guess what That's Ok literally everyone makes mistakes i make mistakes literally constantly i only don't make mistakes when i'm asleep and even then it's a toss up but it's ok! You are still such a good person with so much love and potential and mistakes are probably the biggest part of life because that's how we learn. But even if you make the same mistake twice that's OK too you can redeem yourself again. And again! Maybe you aren't where you want to be right now but that is also ok trust me. Life is for growth and you are going to grow and you're growing right now and the person you are now is also great and ok and exceptional and you are going to just get even better and that's so cool! And you aren't letting anyone down hon because I've found people can be very forgiving because they make mistakes too and so mostly they understand. Some may not but that's ok too because we're all just trying to be better. Forgive yourself, all is well, sorry for this really long response that was probably a mistake but I hope you feel better and learn to forgive yourself even if that isn't just a one step process. Yikes this is long but please feel better. Get some sleep and take care of yourself and don't punish yourself use that energy to do something productive that can help others and yourself. Have a lovely day!
oh my gosh thank you so much this is so nice????
i just tend to feel really guilty about things (that are probably irrelevant but im no.1 at overthinking aha) and also im the most indecisive person ever so that tends to send me spiraling but im not as depressed about it as before!!
tbh i wasn't expecting such a nice response thank you for this you're so sweet <3
it is now 3:20am so i shall take your advice and sleep hahah (i have to wake up in 4 hours why o_o)
thank you again!
Old 08-03-2016, 10:40 AM

i feel like everyone is against me lmao
Old 08-03-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen-L View Post
i feel like everyone is against me lmao
oh buddy I know the feeling all too well
just hold your head up high and hope that it gets better and it def will

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 08-06-2016, 01:57 AM

do you ever miss someone so much that it makes something physically tug in your stomach and you can feel it in your throat and you just want to be with them
because
me too

((death, white lies))

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone