Quantcast Harry Potter NES (No personal characters) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:05 AM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Post Harry Potter NES (No personal characters)

I know there are probably a bunch of HP NES's, but the ones I've seen are either randomly silly or with new characters. Well, you can create new characters, but they shouldn't be based off of yourself.

Your paragraph that you write must be relevant to the prior post.

This one will be based on the third generation (i.e. Rose, Hugo, James, Albus Severus). We start on the Hogwarts Express!
*********
"James, where do I put my chest?:

"Figure it out yourself, Albus."

Albus Severus Potter sighed and looked down the narrow aisle of the train. He was never going to make it through the year. He couldn't even navigate the train there!

Albus Severus thought back to a few minutes ago, when his father, the famous Harry Potter, tried to encourage him before he boarded the train. He wouldn't tell anyone, but he wished his father was here now, with him.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Last edited by MaryElizabeth; 03-17-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:54 AM
LaurenM LaurenM is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hungry
Posts: 6,999
Default

Form?
Whatever:P
Name: Tyra Chanhassen Thistle
Age: 12
Appearance: Auburn hair three inches below shoulder, almond-shaped green eyes. Tall, slender. No fringe, or bangs, as you Americans call them.
Likes to wear: Hogwarts robes when required, jeans, shirt, jacket, converses/running shoes in winter, t-shirt, shorts and running shoes in summer.
Personality: Sarcastic but concerned when people are hurt. Wants to be a Healer in St. Mungo's when grown up (when she finds out about it). Not too quick at running but good at archery and climbing things. Likes animals. And is brave. Clever. Likes reading. Hates girly stuff
History: She lives in an orphanage when not at Hogwarts. A Muggle orphanage, she's Muggle-born.
Wand: Heartwood with phoenix feather
House: Gryffindor. THe Sorting Hat had trouble deciding whether for her to be Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.
Favourite subjects: Care of magical Creatures, DADA.
Favourite colour: green
Things to do in free time: Read books from the library and muggle books. Visits Hagrid tend the Thestrals and stuff and plays Quidditch (Can she be Seeker?).
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-2012, 09:20 AM
AnnaMator AnnaMator is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 927
Default

Name: Katia Renee Brooks (but prefers to go by Kate)
Age: she's a third year, so... is that 13 or 14?
Apearance: She has thick black hair that is layered ad shoulder length, green-blue eyes, and really petite. She has dimples.
Personality: Wity and clever, but can have an utter lack of common sense. She can be kind at times, but is usually sarcastic.
Clothes: prefers just her robes and yoga pants and a t-shirt or sweater.
Wand: Willow, with a pheonix feather core.
House: Griffindor
Parents: Cho Chang and a guy named Josh Brooks. She has her mom's hair and her dad's eyes.
Pets: An owl, a spotted owl named Fluffington (named by her little sister, Abby, who is one year too young to be a first year.)

Is that all we need? that'll work, then. Now I shall continue...

Katia's POV

I pushed my way through the crowded train untl I came to a few seats with even fewer people in them. I recognized one student as James Potter, a fellow Griffindor.

"Can I sit here?" I asked, boldly, "If ou can spare a seat, of course." I added. Of course they could spare a seat. At least,I thought they could. A nervous looking boy, a first year by the looks of it, was eyeing his chest nervously. I recognized the boy. It was little Albus Potter.

"Albus," I said to the little first year, "Another Potter, huh? My mum is a good friend of you're family. How's your sister doing, Albus?" He just shrugged. "Oh, and I'm Katia by the way. But don't call me that. it's just Kate, got it?" He nodded.

I paused for a minute.

"Need some help with that trunk?" I asked, pointing to it. He nodded again and I lifted it up, putting t with the rest. Hoisting my own up, I sat down.

"James? Would you ind introducng me to your little friends?" asked him.

Last edited by AnnaMator; 03-09-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-09-2012, 12:48 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

*Awesomeee! :'DDD*

Name: Geraldine Littleton
Year: 1st
House: hasn't been sorted yet. ^__^ Will end up in Hufflepuff, most likely.
Blood status: Muggle-born
Appearance: stringy, dirty blonde hair in a bob, ALWAYS wearing some sort of headband, brown eyes, pale skin. Short and narrow, arched eyebrows, a kind smile, straight teeth.
Personality: above all else, kind. Polite, self-doubting, wary, intelligent.
Talents: extremely acrobatic
Excels in: Charms, History of Magic, Herbology
Wand: unicorn hair, twelve inches, birch, very stiff.
Pets: a barn owl called Fizgig.




Geraldine sighed, eyeing this monstrous train up and down. It was huge. Bigger than any train she'd ever seen in her Muggle-world life. Biting her bottom lip, she hoisted up her trunk, and with her trunk in one hand and Fizgig's cage in another, she boarded the train.

The first several compartments were full, so she kept strolling through she finally found a vacant one. She placed Fizgig's cage down carefully and set down her trunk. She sat down, running her fingers through her stringy hair, and hoping, just hoping, someone would sit with her.

*Someone seat their character with Geraldine, please? ^__^*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:27 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Uh, guys, I'm new at NES's, so is it bad if I write for someone else's character?
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:33 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMator View Post
Katia's POV

I pushed my way through the crowded train untl I came to a few seats with even fewer people in them. I recognized one student as James Potter, a fellow Griffindor.

"Can I sit here?" I asked, boldly, "If ou can spare a seat, of course." I added. Of course they could spare a seat. At least,I thought they could. A nervous looking boy, a first year by the looks of it, was eyeing his chest nervously. I recognized the boy. It was little Albus Potter.

"Albus," I said to the little first year, "Another Potter, huh? My mum is a good friend of you're family. How's your sister doing, Albus?" He just shrugged. "Oh, and I'm Katia by the way. But don't call me that. it's just Kate, got it?" He nodded.

I paused for a minute.

"Need some help with that trunk?" I asked, pointing to it. He nodded again and I lifted it up, putting t with the rest. Hoisting my own up, I sat down.

"James? Would you ind introducng me to your little friends?" asked him.
James scowled at this girl, Katia. "You're only a year older than us, Katia," he said, emphasising her name, hoping it would irk her. "Don't patronize me."

But his brother, Albus, thought differently. This was no enemy of his. "Here, why don't we sit in this compartment over here," he replied, grinning.

Katia was uncertain. She didn't need a first-year to fancy her; she had enough boys her own age doing that. But today, she was feeling generous, and followed the second Potter boy to the compartment.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:42 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Uh, guys, I'm new at NES's, so is it bad if I write for someone else's character?
People usually prefer you to not control their character, so yeah. :P

Can the compartment they just walked into be the one Geraldine's in? ^__^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default Okay, I'll make a charcter....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Geraldine sighed, eyeing this monstrous train up and down. It was huge. Bigger than any train she'd ever seen in her Muggle-world life. Biting her bottom lip, she hoisted up her trunk, and with her trunk in one hand and Fizgig's cage in another, she boarded the train.

The first several compartments were full, so she kept strolling through she finally found a vacant one. She placed Fizgig's cage down carefully and set down her trunk. She sat down, running her fingers through her stringy hair, and hoping, just hoping, someone would sit with her.

*Someone seat their character with Geraldine, please? ^__^*
Name: Maeve Shelbey
Age: 13
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Light brown hair just below her shoulders, grey eyes, red rectangular glasses, very tall for her age
Personality: Anxious around people, likes to be alone, studious
Favorite class: Charms
Blood: Pure-blood
History: Her parents as well as her were very disappointed when she was sorted into Slytherin. She and her parents were really expecting her to be sorted into Ravenclaw, like her parents were. Now all she does is wonder what her destiny is with Slytherin.

********

Maeve was on the verge of crying when she stepped on the train. She knew this year wouldn't be different: Slytherins avoid the freak, and other houses avoid the freak because she's in Slytherin.

She tried to leisurely stroll down the aisle, hinting that she needed a seat, but no one even looked up.

Finally, she came across a girl who looked just as lost as herself.

"Hi, I'm Maeve. D-d'you mind if I sit with you?"

But before the girl could answer, two people shoved passed her. She recognized one as Albus Severus Potter, and that stubborn girl, Katia.

She turned away, feeling worse then before.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:00 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,233
Default

So Maeve left, and now Albus and Katia are here? Okay. :3

_____

Geraldine blinked as the girl with the light brown hair pushed herself away, seeming depressed, and two others strode in. "Hey, wait!" she called after the first girl. "You can sit here..." she trailed off. She was gone.

Of the two people who'd entered her compartment, the boy looked younger. He had brilliant green eyes and dark brown hair. The girl looked more like a teenager, and had a neutral look on her face. The two sat down across fron her as the train lurched forward and began to move.

"Soo..." Geraldine said conversationally. "Hi? I'm Geraldine, a first-year. How about you?"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2012, 02:07 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
So Maeve left, and now Albus and Katia are here? Okay. :3

_____

Geraldine blinked as the girl with the light brown hair pushed herself away, seeming depressed, and two others strode in. "Hey, wait!" she called after the first girl. "You can sit here..." she trailed off. She was gone.

Of the two people who'd entered her compartment, the boy looked younger. He had brilliant green eyes and dark brown hair. The girl looked more like a teenager, and had a neutral look on her face. The two sat down across fron her as the train lurched forward and began to move.

"Soo..." Geraldine said conversationally. "Hi? I'm Geraldine, a first-year. How about you?"
Albus suddenly felt nervous. He usually isn't very social, and here he was, sitting with two very pretty girls. "Hello. I'm Albus Severus. I'm a first year, too. This is--"

Katia cut him off and said, "I'm Katia. Call me Kate."

It didn't seem like Katia was trying to be rude, but Albus still just felt more nervous. He tried to smile, but he thought he must've looked really stupid.

Trying to make conversation, he said, "So, who was that girl? Yeah, I think James told me about her. A complete loser, I've heard." He felt proud of himself for knowing the latest gossip.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awesomeness, friggin' pygmy puffs, gryffindor! party more!, heck, hufflepuff! wizard stuff!, i see., i'll miss u pokey, it doesn't matter :d, oracle: future headmaster, pretty sure thats every1!, sorry about tyra., tyra's a character, who's tyra?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.