Quantcast -*Archangel Capricorn Fan Club*- - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2012, 03:18 AM

Default -*Archangel Capricorn Fan Club*-

I make too many threads. x_x

So, yes, welcome to the fan club of that awesome book you keep seeing chapter-parts of... AC by the (APO). I don't care if this is my millionth thread because this is one of those stories with a plot like no other. This is where the APO gives us updates on ideas, word count, progress, chapter count and MORE about the book. I hope you guys reply some nice advice with this because I am exciting for this to get to the 100th reply. LIKE A BOSS.

PROLOGUE.

You guys should click on that link. :^3 NOW. Because you won't regret it. This story is all about zodiacs, your signs and archangels. I can't wait 'til APO replys to this.

ENJOY!
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains
Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 AM

*spasms* Ah... Max... adbflao;usfer f.vwe rgklvbnfszxcv! slkosjjk. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me! Thank yoouuuu!!!!

:DDDDD You're epyk Max!! AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DENY IT!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:49 PM

I am glad. :^3 Any updates?
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-01-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I am glad. :^3 Any updates?
The next chapter will be up soon, and I'm at 13, 078 words. Yay me :D
Old 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
The next chapter will be up soon, and I'm at 13, 078 words. Yay me
Awesome. Any plot ideas? If they are spoilers, put them in white. :P
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-01-2012, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Awesome. Any plot ideas? If they are spoilers, put them in white. :P
Perhaps...
*I've got some lovely ideas... I kind pity my characters though. I'm not the type to let them sit around on their butts for long XD*
Well, Cassiel is going to get orders to come back soon. But he's not going to come back > and assailants! XD
Old 11-01-2012, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaku View Post
Perhaps...
*I've got some lovely ideas... I kind pity my characters though. I'm not the type to let them sit around on their butts for long XD*
Well, Cassiel is going to get orders to come back soon. But he's not going to come back > and assailants! XD
I am afraid that Cassiel will die soon. :3
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-01-2012, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I am afraid that Cassiel will die soon. :3
NO! He is not! He will be around forever! He's just not going to have a pleasant time of refuseing orders. I might give you a little scene and have you tell me what you think.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Excerpt of my fanfic trade (give me an excerpt of your trade when you have done some) :
I take a breath. “Ugh, I hope the Sanctum interviewer doesn’t find about my wings nearly being decapitated,” I gossip, gently and calm as if there is no one in the room. Soon enough, there would be. Boy, was I going to fail.
There was a bunch of files on this table I was sitting at. There were a few that read ‘CONFIRMED’ over them and a few that read ‘DELETED’ over the title of the document. This type of room wasn’t very me-friendly for what I am seeing now. In my head, I was guessing that the documents had to do with the reaping going on through The Sanctum with those ten year olds starting their years here. But, still, I wasn’t exactly sure how I could explain it. This interviewer angel comes ever year to hear the updates on how we are progressing and what’ve we been up to. He gives us a score and gives them to Gabrielle. And, now it’s my turn to be interviewed.
The door opens, a bell ringing out on the outskirts of it as a man near my age enters the room with a scowl and an irritating cough. I look at him, menacingly, while he takes out a picture of me taken when I was 18, I would say. My hair was much shorter back then. If only it could be nowadays…
“Hello,” the man says, taking a seat besides me. I can feel the emotion behind my back that Leo is stalking me through that window. “I am Marcus Douche, your interviewer. I hear that your wings have been progressing extraordinarily well through the past week or so. May you elaborate?”
So, this is how business people get to business. They don’t start off with a friendly chat; they get right in there and say it aloud. Very nice. I reply with those nice clear words: “Nice to meet you, Marcus,”—we shake hands—“I think my wings have taken a great advantage, I suppose you could say, during these past few days, yes. But, if I could elaborate, I should say that I have been having these few difficulties with my Guardian Test. I am having one later on… in a few hours. One of these difficulties are that… my zodiac of many is lowering and I can’t seem to find many people with the same zodiac.”
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 11-01-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Excerpt of my fanfic trade (give me an excerpt of your trade when you have done some) :
I take a breath. “Ugh, I hope the Sanctum interviewer doesn’t find about my wings nearly being decapitated,” I gossip, gently and calm as if there is no one in the room. Soon enough, there would be. Boy, was I going to fail.
There was a bunch of files on this table I was sitting at. There were a few that read ‘CONFIRMED’ over them and a few that read ‘DELETED’ over the title of the document. This type of room wasn’t very me-friendly for what I am seeing now. In my head, I was guessing that the documents had to do with the reaping going on through The Sanctum with those ten year olds starting their years here. But, still, I wasn’t exactly sure how I could explain it. This interviewer angel comes ever year to hear the updates on how we are progressing and what’ve we been up to. He gives us a score and gives them to Gabrielle. And, now it’s my turn to be interviewed.
The door opens, a bell ringing out on the outskirts of it as a man near my age enters the room with a scowl and an irritating cough. I look at him, menacingly, while he takes out a picture of me taken when I was 18, I would say. My hair was much shorter back then. If only it could be nowadays…
“Hello,” the man says, taking a seat besides me. I can feel the emotion behind my back that Leo is stalking me through that window. “I am Marcus Douche, your interviewer. I hear that your wings have been progressing extraordinarily well through the past week or so. May you elaborate?”
So, this is how business people get to business. They don’t start off with a friendly chat; they get right in there and say it aloud. Very nice. I reply with those nice clear words: “Nice to meet you, Marcus,”—we shake hands—“I think my wings have taken a great advantage, I suppose you could say, during these past few days, yes. But, if I could elaborate, I should say that I have been having these few difficulties with my Guardian Test. I am having one later on… in a few hours. One of these difficulties are that… my zodiac of many is lowering and I can’t seem to find many people with the same zodiac.”
Hehehehehe, oh my. 8D Must have more! *whips out questions* How old is Cassiel in the fanfic? *rubs hands* Hehehe, you have hooked me. I can't wait until you post this 8D (yes, I will. Reading the third chapter of FW now.)

Tags
awesome book, cassiel is angry, leo trollface, no he's not!, story on kidpub, weird tags already...