Quantcast Danger Days NES - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2012, 04:24 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift
Default Danger Days NES

So Lily09 wanted someone to make this and it seems like an epik idea, so. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Here's the background info on Danger Days.
The album is based around the lives of the "Fabulous Killjoys", in the setting of a post-apocalyptic California in the year 2019. Promotional websites for the album reference the alleged 2012 doomsday prediction as a possible cause of the fictional catastrophe. The band's alter-egos are the four Killjoys: "Party Poison" (Gerard Way), "Jet Star" (Ray Toro), "Fun Ghoul" (Frank Iero), and "Kobra Kid" (Mikey Way), shown in the videos for "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)" and "Sing". The Killjoys are a group of outlaws who are fighting against the evil corporation Better Living Industries (BL/ind.) and its various "Draculoids" and exterminators, such as Korse (Grant Morrison), from the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W Unit.[2] The character aliases were originally the names of their "designer" guns.[3] Their guide is the pirate radio DJ named Dr. Death Defying who is voiced by Steve Montano (also known by the stage name "Steve Righ" when performing with Mindless Self Indulgence[4]). The album was influenced by the Beerlight books of cyberpunk author Steve Aylett, especially Slaughtermatic, which is namechecked on the album. The two music videos show a girl known as The Little Girl (played by young upcoming actress and singer/songwriter Grace Jeanette[5]) and Dr. Death Defying's sidekick 'Show Pony' (played by a performer known as Ricky Rebel[6]). '"Na Na Na" shows the Killjoys' daily lives until Korse defeats them and captures The Little Girl, and "Sing" shows the Killjoys' rescue mission to get her back; however, this mission sees the Killjoys wiped out in the process, though Missile Kid is taken in by Dr. Death Defying and their other allies.[7]

It was taken from Wikipedia ^^^
So, yeah, if you haven't listened to the album or MCR, you should, they're brilliant. Bit of cursing and darkness but yeah.

This post may/probably will be changed later. 'Cause I really have no idea how this NES is gonna go…

Character form:
Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc. if you're a Killjoy):
Appearance:
Costume/clothes:
Personality:
Background:
Other:

Last edited by L.S.Trendom; 12-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:27 PM

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc.): Toxic Bullet
Appearance: black hair that is slightly red in light and goes 2 inches past shoulders, dark brown eyes, Asian (this is pretty much me, without glasses. I guess I'll have contacts in this.)
Costume/clothes: black jacket with purple stripes, a dark grey tee shirt, black jeans with purple stripes down the side, a gun pouch, and a a purple helmet with her symbol on it. White knee-high converses with a few doodles on them.
Personality: sarcastic, sometimes arrogant, giggly, procrastinator, worries a lot. She's pretty clever, although procrastinating gets in the way sometimes. black gloves. has a purple bandana tied around her wrist.
Background: Toxic Bullet's parents died when she was six. They died working with the Killjoys, and the Killjoys took her in. Toxic has only known the ways of a Killjoy.
Other: Killjoy. Symbol is a circle with a bullet and a syringe forming an X. I'll upload a picture later. Likes writing and art.

I just wanted to add, shouldn't there be a Killjoy or BL/ind option? Like are you a Killjoy or working for BL/ind?

Last edited by Lily09; 12-10-2012 at 11:26 AM. Reason: adfajlfdlh cool extra accessories ideas in mind
Old 12-08-2012, 05:02 PM

Character form:
Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc.): Stirling (Rattail)
Appearance: Black hair, a section cut off, another section dyed white, normally light skin tanned by the sun, light brown eyes
Costume/clothesecorated sunglasses, lots of beads and symbolic accessories, self-decorated, self-adjusted shirts, white leather jacket with writing and drawings on it, dark purple jeans, newsboy cap. Although unecessary in the desert, she carries around a scarf, usually tied around her waist.
Personality: Dreamy, sentimental streak, but also cynical and vaguely nihlistic
Background: BLI-born, and an accident threw her out in the desert, where the rebel forces took her in. (Cliche, but it works.)
Other: Killjoy. Has lots of books and music records she keeps and carries.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:56 PM

Name/alias: Night Ghost
Killjoy or BL/ind: Killjoy
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, pale skin, a bit short
Costume/clothes: Wears silver goggles with orange glasses, red neckerchief, black sweater which has red sleeves, and which also has a high collar. Also wears gray jeans which have two brown pouches by the hips. Also wears blue converse.
Personality: Always looks to be nervous, outgoing, calm
Background: Not much is known about him, other than the fact that he's an orphan, and is part of the Killjoys.
Other: None.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:09 PM

This thread... someone post on it.... ;_;
Old 12-08-2012, 08:20 PM

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc. if you're a Killjoy): Zekith Dovin
Killjoy or BL/ind: BL/ind
Appearance: black hair with light blue streaks, icy blue eyes, pale skin, male.
Costume/clothes: black shirt, white jacket, gray skinny jeans, black boots.
Personality: arrogant, clever, sly, sarcastic
Background: His parents worked for BL/ind and were exterminators. He's grown up a BL/ind and is also an exterminator.
Other: n/a

Last edited by Lily09; 12-08-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:15 PM

*wishes someone would join*
Old 12-08-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
*wishes someone would join*
*Maybe LST himself?*
Old 12-08-2012, 09:35 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

*gonna get around to it… >_> /annoyedatselffornotthinkingofcharacteralready*
Old 12-08-2012, 11:26 PM

I should join but then again I'm not actually on KP anymore but still but still but still
no

-Douglas Adams

Tags
awesomeness, chickennnnnn, its okay to join shy one, join, more tags!, rules, too shy to join this