Quantcast Danger Days NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2012, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
I should join but then again I'm not actually on KP anymore but still but still but still
no
joinjoinjoin come on this can be the only thread you post on join
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

YES GABI.
Join. Bow to peer pressure!
Old 12-08-2012, 11:48 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc. if you're a Killjoy): Black Blade
Killjoy or BL/ind: Killjoy ^^
Appearance: Black layered hair that falls to her elbows, the underneath of her hair is dyed blood red. She has dark eyes with almost a red tint to them (contacts) yet their real color is dark brown.
Costume/clothes: A pair of 'glasses' (with large black frames and no lenses), red converse, black leather jeans, and a red band t-shirt (self decorated MCR >8D) She also had a scabbard attached to her belt holding a black switchblade.
Personality: She acts like a leader, is kind unless she's angry, and has a really intense personality overall with many different routes. She's also incredibly creative which doesn't always work for her.
Background: She doesn't like to talk about it. the only hint anyone has is scars on her arms and back.
Other:

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday

Last edited by lvhamsters; 12-10-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:49 PM

Default GABIDIiii

joinjoinjoin... jooooiiin
Old 12-08-2012, 11:49 PM

AHHH OKAY

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc.): Alicia Morable

Appearance: (me basically) Wavy-ish long brown hair with light blonde streaks, blue eyes, tall and skinny. Always dresses nicely and wears light makeup.

Personality: Speaks sweetly. Is intelligent and fairly quiet, and firmly believes that BL/Ind is doing the right thing. Very... I dunno... human. (Kinda hard to swallow but we'll see how this goes...)

Background: Her parents were BL/Ind, so of course she was too. She has her sister and fiance in the business with her.

Other: BL/Ind.

-Douglas Adams
Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post

AHHH OKAY

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc.): Alicia Morable

Appearance: (me basically) Wavy-ish long brown hair with light blonde streaks, blue eyes, tall and skinny. Always dresses nicely and wears light makeup.

Personality: Speaks sweetly. Is intelligent and fairly quiet, and firmly believes that BL/Ind is doing the right thing. Very... I dunno... human. (Kinda hard to swallow but we'll see how this goes...)

Background: Her parents were BL/Ind, so of course she was too. She has her sister and fiance in the business with her.

Other: BL/Ind.
yayyY! We have two BL/ind people!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM

When do we start?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04 AM

When LST gets his character, we should start.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:17 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

*Who wants to start?*

Name/alias (like Party Poison, Kobra Kid, etc. if you're a Killjoy): Disco Division
Killjoy or BL/ind: Killjoy
Appearance: Black hair to his eyes with a few brightly coloured strips/highlights (like neon red and cobalt blue); tall and thin, kind of pale skin. Quite a few scars over his body, mostly on his arms, shoulders, and upper back. One scar on his left cheek, thin-ish and a little long. Many of them seem to be burn/laser marks. The one on his cheek, however, looks like a cut.
Costume/clothes: Often wears a very faded/beaten up laplander sockmonkey-ish hat. He wears black leather-ish boots—not cowboy-y, more of rockstar-y, lol—faded blue jeans, a skintight once-bright-purple long-sleeve shirt, and a dark red jacket kind of like Mikey's.
Personality: Fairly quiet, level-headed most of the time but sometimes has bursts of anger. Not really a leader type, but someone who people would look to for direction. Doesn't trust people, but is frank/blunt. and tends to avoid being close to people. Is pretty introverted. Has a problem with alcohol/drugs and is really. Is really protective of his hat.
Background: He was orphaned by BL/ind and later taken in by, like, Doctor Death Defying. Though he's pretty open, he doesn't say what happened between his being orphaned and being taken in by Dr. Death Defying, but he does his best to not imply that anything happened. Nor will he say what the scars are from. and maybe he had like a little sister who died/was taken by/stuck with BL/ind.
Other:
Old 12-10-2012, 08:25 PM

*uh, i might be second or third to post but im no good at the first post. anyone up for it?*

Tags
awesomeness, chickennnnnn, its okay to join shy one, join, more tags!, rules, too shy to join this