Quantcast Magic Animal NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 05:15 PM

Name: Saron Saree
Gender: M (I've been doing mostly boy characters on NESes and this is no exception)
Animal: Peregrine Falcon (lol I wanna write about 'im flying and the sensation of flight)
Appearance: Animal- sleek body, long pointed wings for fast flight, long and narrow tail, very keen eyesight, sharp talons, the usual bird-of-prey hooked beak, strong flight muscles, black feathers below eyes to reduce glare from the sun (like all peregrines). His feathers are a scattered mix of jet black and a beige-ish gold-ish color. Human- a tall, lean, lightweight young man with messy, curly black hair, golden eyes, and a tan complexion. He is light on his feet.
Markings: a gently curving line in gold stretching from wingtip to wingtip.
Personality: Depends who you are. He can be witty, sarcastic, and hyper around friends, but quiet, grim, and reserved around others. Not very talkative, though is courageous, impulsive, clever, cunning, and quick-thinking.
Side: Defender
Clan: SunClan
Backstory: Was not actually born into SunClan. He was found by a group of SunClan warriors when he was little, and brought back to the clan. He was raised as a warrior, but never really had a home. I mean, you ask him his home and he'll say "SunClan", but you ask him for further specifics and he'll have to admit he doesn't know.
Relationships: He's really more of a loner, at least for the time being.
Power: Able to control wind and light.
Other: He is very very fast in human form as peregrine falcons are very fast. He also uses poison darts as his weapon in human forms when he doesn't use his powers.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:30 PM

Cool character! Thanks for entering him.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 12-29-2012, 11:43 PM

You are welcome. Do we start now? People can join later.
Old 12-29-2012, 11:55 PM

Let's wait for at least one more person, then we'll start. If no one comes by January 2, we'll start anyway.

Waving through a window
Old 12-30-2012, 12:35 PM

Okay .
Old 12-31-2012, 01:50 PM

Please Someone Join!

Waving through a window
Old 12-31-2012, 02:09 PM

I haven't joined a NES in...a while.

Name: Estella Sage
Animal: Ragdoll, which is a type of cat (heheh...XD)
Appearance: Animal-Has thick/long white fur, that looks almost silver, and has blue eyes. Human-Straight silvery hair that reaches midback, thin pointed face, skinny, seems to disappear at times into shadows.
Markings: A sort of squished grayish diamond shape on her forehead, turns birthmark-like when she is human.
Personality: Calm and collected. She trusts many people without much hesitation. She likes to stay away from the crowd, blending into the shadows, but loves people in general and is very friendly.
Side (Destroyer or Defender): Defender.
Clan (sub name): Mist Clan, and Moon clan. Cuz Mist iz cool.
Backstory: Father was from Moon clan, mother was from Mist clan(insert detailed storyline XD),so she sometimes alternates between both clans. Is an only child.
Relationships (friends, crushes,etc.): Ae's friendly to everyone, so I suppose anyone could really be her friend, but she's not one to stay in a relationship.
Power: Can blend with shadows, and sortof bring on a light cloudy-ish mist to hide herself and others if need be. She also can make some small areas appear dark(...for hiding in shadows. XDD)
Other: Ehh, none. I dunno if that's all right though...the background. :L
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM

Awesome! You guys may start now.

Waving through a window
Old 12-31-2012, 02:43 PM

Name: Cheryl Strawberry(ok, ok, I know...*facepalm*)
Animal: Red Panda
Appearance: Animal-Typical red panda look. Has bright brown eyes. Has considerably bright red fur though. :P Human-Neon green hair that sticks out in all directions, and is about shoulder length(though because of it's messiness, one can't really tell), and she usually keeps it in two high pigtails. She's short and thin, has pointy cheekbones that are always pale red(not blushing, more like red with excitement/exhilaration/jumping around all the time XD) Has freckles.
Markings: A pale imprint of a red star on her left [front paw. It looks like a burnt mark(left hand) when she's human. XD
Personality: Funky, agile, jumpy, excited, and very, very bouncy. She tends to take things the wrong way, or makes everyone happy or agitated with her eager mood(as in a war is arriving, and she says, "YAYAYAYA! ADVENTURE!" and everyone is like -_-) She can get very fiery and angry when someone pushes off her friends or herself, and will blow up like crazy, making that person wish they never made her mad.
Side (Destroyer or Defender): Defender.
Clan (sub name): Fire Clan
Backstory: Was born in Fire Clan. Is messenger.
Relationships (friends, crushes,etc.): Is friendly with everyone, though has a few close friends who put up with her eagerness and such. She isn't one who will fall in love, she becomes very awkward when talking about it. XD
Power: Can control fire for a limited time(...cliche, but that's all I got) as long as there's a source, however small, of fire. She can make that source bigger or smaller, there are no limits, the only limits is that she gets tired after ten minutes consequently(small flame or large flame), so she usually does it in spurts so she doesn't have to rest...and yeah. XD
Other: None.

*there has to be a few bad guys....XD

Name: Esmeralda Quickhatch(she can have a nickname to make it shorter...i don't really care :P)
Animal: Wolverine
Appearance: Animal-Stocky, thick oily fur that keeps out the cold, short legs, rounded head, yeah, all the typical wolverine characteristics. Has brown, almost black, eyes. Human- Chest-length black hair, silky. She's lithe, has brownish blackish eyes in human form as well, and is of average height.
Markings: A scar running vertically on her left bicep.
Personality: Quiet, only speaks with sarcasm, must get her way(is stubborn), likes to be in the middle of things. Can get angry easily, but hides it and plans out elaborate revenges.
Side (Destroyer or Defender): Destroyer. >
Clan (sub name): Shadow Clan
Backstory: Was born high ranking in the Shadow Clan, grew up trained warrior, eventually became one of the top leaders in combat.
Relationships (friends, crushes,etc.): Since she's unfriendly, she only has one or two close friends she's known since birth.
Power: Can make tendrils of darkness for a limited time. In other words, little smoky-looking curling things that go through the air, encasing stuff in darkness(looks like black smoke XD).
Other:None.
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?

Last edited by Cherrybomb; 12-31-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Awesome! You guys may start now.
Start posting? YES!!!

Tags
animal, animal nes, cheryl! xd, lol random, lyall_areyel_was_here, magic, nes, stormy+briar xd!, taggedles