Quantcast Avatar NES...Continuation of *~Athena~*'s Thingy - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 09:33 PM

Location: *sings* Sooooommmmmeeewwhhhheeerrree over the rainbowwwwww....I WILL KILL YOU! *evil cackle*

Nope. Sorry if I messed it up...............wait....are they on the good side?

And now that you mentioned it...maybe.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is my friend, Peter the Bunny. Help him achieve world domination by copying and pasting him into your sig.

Last edited by hi62131; 02-01-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi62131 View Post
Knock Knock.

"Hello? Dawn?" A voice wavered into Dawn's deep slumber, and instantly she shot up, yellling:" WHAT???" She quickly got dressed, hastily combing the messy waist-length auburn hair of hers. Frustrated with a stubborn knot, she threw the brush on her bed and opened the flap of her tent, blinking in the sudden sunlight, only to see Autumn and Arria standing there.

The three friends sat in Dawn's tent, discussing their plans. When Autumn asked if Dawn would come, she nodded and said:" Yes. Of course. I would love to avenge Lily." Even speaking the name, she got choked up and hurridely wiped her eyes. "The thing is...." she continued," I keep on....well....blacking out."

"I...just...think if you could tone down on the anger, then you'd be better," Arria said.

"Then I'll do that."

"So, we're all going?" Autumn piped in.

"Yes," chorused Arria and Dawn.
They lasped into a friendly silence, just staring at eachother.

Dawn pushed a loose strand of her tangled auburn hair out of her eyes. "Autumn...." she hesitantly spoke. "I feel...........you're hiding something."

"What? Why would I do that?" Autumn tried to look surprised.

"I'm not hiding anything!" Autumn flustered, giving a nervous smile to Dawn.
Arria looked sharply as a shape disappeared into the shadows. "Did you see that?" she asked.
A figure retreated further away from the group.
"See what?" Dawn asked.
Arria mumbled, "Nothing," but continued to stare at the shadows where the figure had been.
Autumn was relieved for a change of topic, but knew that Dawn would bring her secret up again soon.
"So my dragon, Ember, is all set. Are you guys ready to leave? Do you know anyone else who might want to come?"

Last edited by JoMarch; 02-01-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Nope. Sorry if I messed it up...............wait....are they on the good side?

And now that you mentioned it...maybe.
(Kaze and Kasai? Not yet... their own side. They've just been kind of around the other characters. Meet K and K. XD)
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM

Location: *sings* Sooooommmmmeeewwhhhheeerrree over the rainbowwwwww....I WILL KILL YOU! *evil cackle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMarch View Post
"I'm not hiding anything!" Autumn flustered, giving a nervous smile to Dawn.
Arria looked sharply as a shape disappeared into the shadows. "Did you see that?" she asked.
A figure retreated further away from the group.
"See what?" Dawn asked.
Arria mumbled, "Nothing," but continued to stare at the shadows where the figure had been.
Autumn was relieved for a change of topic, but knew that Dawn would bring her secret up again soon.
"So my dragon, Ember, is all set. Are you guys ready to leave? Do you know anyone else who might want to come?"
There was a silence of deep contemplation. Dawn could not concentrate, for she was curious, and loved knowing things. She stared at her companions, both burrowing deep in their minds. Ember snorted and hissed, as if saying:"Hurry up! We don't have time!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is my friend, Peter the Bunny. Help him achieve world domination by copying and pasting him into your sig.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Knock Knock.

"Hello? Dawn?" A voice wavered into Dawn's deep slumber, and instantly she shot up, yellling:" WHAT???" She quickly got dressed, hastily combing the messy waist-length auburn hair of hers. Frustrated with a stubborn knot, she threw the brush on her bed and opened the flap of her tent, blinking in the sudden sunlight, only to see Autumn and Arria standing there.

The three friends sat in Dawn's tent, discussing their plans. When Autumn asked if Dawn would come, she nodded and said:" Yes. Of course. I would love to avenge Lily." Even speaking the name, she got choked up and hurridely wiped her eyes. "The thing is...." she continued," I keep on....well....blacking out."

"I...just...think if you could tone down on the anger, then you'd be better," Arria said.

"Then I'll do that."

"So, we're all going?" Autumn piped in.

"Yes," chorused Arria and Dawn.
They lasped into a friendly silence, just staring at eachother.

Dawn pushed a loose strand of her tangled auburn hair out of her eyes. "Autumn...." she hesitantly spoke. "I feel...........you're hiding something."

"What? Why would I do that?" Autumn tried to look surprised.
"Yeah," Arria agreed. "I know that you're hiding something. I can see it from the way your fingers are twitching, and your foot is tapping." Autumn looked down at her hands and feet, looking surprised. "Oh," she said. "I'm not hiding something though!" Arria rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. But don't you worry," she said looking into Autumn's eyes, "I will find out, one way or another." Autumn shivered. "Now," Arria said thinking and stroking her chin. "When the creature appeared, there was an earthquake. It was either an earthbender or a natural cause which is unlikely. And someone poisoned it. Where did that dragon come from?" Autumn shrugged, but Arria saw her fingers twitch and foot tap again.

"So, I think we should look at the scene of the crime. But we'll need an airbender," Arria said again. Then her face lit up. "I'll be back in a moment." She ran off in the direction of one of the tents.

She came back with a girl with black hair, brown eyes, and airbender tatoos. "You're a master of airbending?" Autumn asked. The girl nodded. "You bet. I'm Hay Lee by the way," she said, bowing to Autumn and Dawn. "I'm a friend of Arria's," she said, gesturing to Arria.

"Okay. We'll need you to airbend the remaining gas from the scene," Dawn said, gesturing towards the spot in the distance, a smokey plume of gas still flying in the air. Hay Lee nodded. "No problem. Follow me!" she said, and instantly zoomed off, spraying dirt and leaving a cloud behind her.

"She's kidding, right?" Dawn asked. Arria shook her head. "She's hard to keep up with. Let's go." And together they started off to where the smokey body of the monster laid.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:59 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyE View Post
"Yeah," Arria agreed. "I know that you're hiding something. I can see it from the way your fingers are twitching, and your foot is tapping." Autumn looked down at her hands and feet, looking surprised. "Oh," she said. "I'm not hiding something though!" Arria rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. But don't you worry," she said looking into Autumn's eyes, "I will find out, one way or another." Autumn shivered. "Now," Arria said thinking and stroking her chin. "When the creature appeared, there was an earthquake. It was either an earthbender or a natural cause which is unlikely. And someone poisoned it. Where did that dragon come from?" Autumn shrugged, but Arria saw her fingers twitch and foot tap again.

"So, I think we should look at the scene of the crime. But we'll need an airbender," Arria said again. Then her face lit up. "I'll be back in a moment." She ran off in the direction of one of the tents.

She came back with a girl with black hair, brown eyes, and airbender tatoos. "You're a master of airbending?" Autumn asked. The girl nodded. "You bet. I'm Hay Lee by the way," she said, bowing to Autumn and Dawn. "I'm a friend of Arria's," she said, gesturing to Arria.

"Okay. We'll need you to airbend the remaining gas from the scene," Dawn said, gesturing towards the spot in the distance, a smokey plume of gas still flying in the air. Hay Lee nodded. "No problem. Follow me!" she said, and instantly zoomed off, spraying dirt and leaving a cloud behind her.

"She's kidding, right?" Dawn asked. Arria shook her head. "She's hard to keep up with. Let's go." And together they started off to where the smokey body of the monster laid.
Ummm....*~Athena~* is sort of Arria. I mean like, her character. Sorry

(\__/)
(='.'=)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyE View Post

[@ President Snow... LizzyE is *~Anthena~*. :P]

Autumn ran after Dawn and Arria, but her was up in the clouds. Could she tell them that she was the Avatar? Would they treat her different? Would they tell anyone else?
She debated with herself the whole time as the three girls ran across the hill and Hay Lee practically flew in head of them.
When they reached their destination, Autumn drew in a deep breath.
"Guys, I have to tell you something." Then she paused, staring in horror at the sight in front of.
"Oh... no..." she whispered.

Last edited by JoMarch; 02-01-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 PM

Kaze watched with interest from above... Kasai wondered what exactly was going on, as she could only hear them, not see them.

(Meet Kaze and Kasai, please!)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Kaze watched with interest from above... Kasai wondered what exactly was going on, as she could only hear them, not see them.

(Meet Kaze and Kasai, please!)
[Do you want someone else to incorporate Kaze and Kasai into the plot? I could do that if you want, but only if you want of course...]

Last edited by JoMarch; 02-01-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 PM

(Yep. :])

Tags
avatar, avatar the last airbender, avatar! mwuahaha!, best story ever, dawn is awesome. :d:d:d:d, dawn stalks you, hope this will succeed, k k & k ftw!, lyall_areyel_was_here, never-ending story, sapphire