Quantcast Avatar NES...Continuation of *~Athena~*'s Thingy - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM

Location: *sings* Sooooommmmmeeewwhhhheeerrree over the rainbowwwwww....I WILL KILL YOU! *evil cackle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Kaze watched with interest from above... Kasai wondered what exactly was going on, as she could only hear them, not see them.

(Meet Kaze and Kasai, please!)
@Lizzie: OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY D:
@rour: thanks for letting me know

Firebenders, and earhtbenders lay sprawled on the ground, with the remnants of the beast smoking. Dawn checked to see if they were alive; and the answer was no. Everyone mourned their losses, and buried them pitifully, but it was too much for Dawn. Being a sensitive 12-year-old as she was, she went to her tent in tears.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is my friend, Peter the Bunny. Help him achieve world domination by copying and pasting him into your sig.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Kaze watched with interest from above... Kasai wondered what exactly was going on, as she could only hear them, not see them.

(Meet Kaze and Kasai, please!)
[@Silvermoon: Okay, can do!]

Autumn had been about to spill her secret to the girls when she noticed all the dead being given their farewells and all the grief-stricken families. A wave of sadness washed over her again and it swayed her mind on her decision.
Luckily, the girls didn't ask what she had been going to say, since they, too, were looking forlornly at the sight of mourning.
Autumn ran a hand through her dark tangled hair and slid down the back of the hill.
She needed more time to think. Maybe a bit of meditation would help. Either way she needed an escape. As she rushed into a dark thicket that led into the forest, she smacked right into someone else.
Both cried out and fell backward, but before the other kid could scramble away, Autumn's hand darted out like a viper and snatched her by the wrist.
"Who are you?" she demanded. "Have you been following us?"
The other girl shot a jet of fire at Autumn, who blocked it, but was forced to release her hold. The stranger dashed away.
"Argh!" Autumn cried out in frustration and bounced up to pursue this new girl.

[SilverMoon, I was trying to make this Kasai; if any objections, please let me know, but I tried :P]
Old 02-01-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMarch View Post
[@Silvermoon: Okay, can do!]

Autumn had been about to spill her secret to the girls when she noticed all the dead being given their farewells and all the grief-stricken families. A wave of sadness washed over her again and it swayed her mind on her decision.
Luckily, the girls didn't ask what she had been going to say, since they, too, were looking forlornly at the sight of mourning.
Autumn ran a hand through her dark tangled hair and slid down the back of the hill.
She needed more time to think. Maybe a bit of meditation would help. Either way she needed an escape. As she rushed into a dark thicket that led into the forest, she smacked right into someone else.
Both cried out and fell backward, but before the other kid could scramble away, Autumn's hand darted out like a viper and snatched her by the wrist.
"Who are you?" she demanded. "Have you been following us?"
The other girl shot a jet of fire at Autumn, who blocked it, but was forced to release her hold. The stranger dashed away.
"Argh!" Autumn cried out in frustration and bounced up to pursue this new girl.

[SilverMoon, I was trying to make this Kasai; if any objections, please let me know, but I tried :P]
The girl ran through the trees, bending and launching branches at Autumn to slow her down, but she sliced the branches with thin jets of flame, leaving behind a trail of smoldering branches.

The girl was slowing down, and then Autumn pounced. She tackled the girl and together they tumbled down a steep hill, weeds and branches snagging at their hair and clothes. They reached the bottom of the hill, where Autumn landed on top of the girl. "OOF!" they both said. Autumn pinned down the girl's arms and repeated the question. "Who are you?"

"Let me go!" the girl said, struggling under Autumn's grip like a mouse caught in a trap.

"Answer me!" Autumn demanded. The girl stopped struggling, and letting her guard down Autmun's grip slackened. Then the girl kicked Autumn off and ran. "GET BACK HERE!" Autumn roared and was about to pursue the girl once again when she heard Arria's voice. "AUTUMN!! AUTUMN!"

Arria appeared at the top of the hill, and ran down at super speed. When she saw Autumn, she laughed. "What happened to you? You like like the forest barfed on you!" she laughed, picking leaves and bits of grass out of Autumn's tangled hair. "There was a girl and-"

"No time for that," Arria said cutting Autumn off. "We've found something. And you're not going to like it." Knowing this was important, Autumn went with Arria back to the field.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:24 PM

(You kinda seem like you're just dumping Kasai and running off...)
Old 02-01-2013, 11:27 PM

Default Well...

Well you'll come back in when you come saying that you can help. Hope you don't mind!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 PM

Location: *sings* Sooooommmmmeeewwhhhheeerrree over the rainbowwwwww....I WILL KILL YOU! *evil cackle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyE View Post
The girl ran through the trees, bending and launching branches at Autumn to slow her down, but she sliced the branches with thin jets of flame, leaving behind a trail of smoldering branches.

The girl was slowing down, and then Autumn pounced. She tackled the girl and together they tumbled down a steep hill, weeds and branches snagging at their hair and clothes. They reached the bottom of the hill, where Autumn landed on top of the girl. "OOF!" they both said. Autumn pinned down the girl's arms and repeated the question. "Who are you?"

"Let me go!" the girl said, struggling under Autumn's grip like a mouse caught in a trap.

"Answer me!" Autumn demanded. The girl stopped struggling, and letting her guard down Autmun's grip slackened. Then the girl kicked Autumn off and ran. "GET BACK HERE!" Autumn roared and was about to pursue the girl once again when she heard Arria's voice. "AUTUMN!! AUTUMN!"

Arria appeared at the top of the hill, and ran down at super speed. When she saw Autumn, she laughed. "What happened to you? You like like the forest barfed on you!" she laughed, picking leaves and bits of grass out of Autumn's tangled hair. "There was a girl and-"

"No time for that," Arria said cutting Autumn off. "We've found something. And you're not going to like it." Knowing this was important, Autumn went with Arria back to the field.
Dawn silently followed, not wanting to be out there alone. Stumbling clumsily over a treeroot, she got back up and ran hollering:"WAIT FOR ME!"

Arria and Autumn paid no attention. Dawn kept on running, using blood-bending powers to slow them down.

"What the heck?" Autumn found herself slowing down, ntil Dawn had catched up with them. Breathless, Dawn said that she didn't want to be alone, so they both kept on running.

Finally, the field loomed before them, and horror struck all three of the friends, faces.

"No," Dawn moaned," No, no, no, no........."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is my friend, Peter the Bunny. Help him achieve world domination by copying and pasting him into your sig.

Last edited by hi62131; 02-01-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:32 PM

(So is this other person Kaze?)
Old 02-01-2013, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Well you'll come back in when you come saying that you can help. Hope you don't mind!
Okay, it's all good.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:

Arria took her back to the body of the beast, carefully not breathing in the gas. Then she looked at a mark on the body and Autumn gasped. There on the side of the body was the mark of the Midnight Sun, the picture of a white sun in cream colored writing.

"But, the Midnight Suns are gone! They died off thousands of years ago!" Arria shook her head. "No, they haven't apparantly." But then she turned to Autumn. "I know who you are Avatar Autumn. All avatars have an animal guide. You have a dragon. It was you who earthbended us up the hill, and I know that you can waterbend." Autumn stuttered, completely stunned.

"Look. We need to find the Midnight Sun's headquarters and avenge these poor people. Are you in?"

Then a voice behind them said, "I'm in."
Old 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM

(Overlapping posts... O_o)

Tags
avatar, avatar the last airbender, avatar! mwuahaha!, best story ever, dawn is awesome. :d:d:d:d, dawn stalks you, hope this will succeed, k k & k ftw!, lyall_areyel_was_here, never-ending story, sapphire