Quantcast Yep...this NES is gonna fail. - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
OH! *le facepalm* I'm an idiot. Imma do that now.

XD

*shrugs*
Old 03-29-2013, 07:28 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

OMPJ!! This sounds AWESOME! Joining now!

Name: Maiven

Name of character you'll become: Ash (Rebels of Darkness, though she stars in many )

Genre of book you'll get trapped in: Fantasy, sort of . . ;P

Summary of book you'll get trapped in:

Something horrible is going on backstage of a supposedly average world. Children are being kidnapped and turned into mindless weapons of destruction, as an evil 'government' starts rising higher and higher in power.

That is, until two girls manage to escape. They are the first in history able to continuously evade the corrupted system that strives to rule the universe. These two teens travel the world, recruiting more and more everyday. They search for people who can fight with them, and rescue those who are kept in the dark cages they remember all too well.

Fights are fought, secrets are revealed, traitors are discovered, and hearts are stolen. Do you dare to join in the rebellion?

(Lol, my mind is tired, that's best I can do for now xP)

Personality: Mine: Normally kind, shy with strangers, crazy and overly protective with friends. Loves learning random facts, so she reads fiction and non-fiction often.
Ash's: Very mean and guarded >.< She can be nice to the select few she chooses to let past her barriers, but she tends to be cold in order to keep people away. Half of her memories are missing, though she recieves small snipets everynow and then, thus adding to her grumpiness.

Appearance:
(Though Ash would never, usually, be caught smiling)
Her hair is deathly black and her eyes are a very strange blue, like two tiny stars.

Other:
Age~ 15
Gender~ Female
Special Ability: (This is all Ash's, so I don't know if I recieve this or not . .) Night. Hard to describe, more on that later. Basically things that relate to the night, though.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3

Last edited by Maiven; 03-29-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:17 PM

Default Because I forgot to write my own character-form-thingy and I'm too lazy to edit

Name: Lena

Name of character you'll become: Rain Eris Indigo

Genre of book you'll get trapped in: Fantasy-ish, but I usually categorize it as general fiction.

Summary of book you'll get trapped in: Holden, Rain, and Blossom are not normal. In fact, they’re the exact opposite. They’re Gifted. Each of the three can do something extraordinary—something inhuman.
An enemy is after them. An enemy that will stop at nothing. An enemy that will launch them and every other Gifted alive into a war.
*le me writing terrible summaries*

Personality: (Well, I’m just going to mix our personalities. Like a boss.) Very random and often thought of as insane. Witty and highly sarcastic, with a well-developed sense of irony. Has a good sense of humor. Very guarded and hates those touchy-feely talks. Often refers to emotional moments as “chick-flick moments.” Hides her (my?) emotions and usually doesn’t let them out. Outgoing, kind, and charming. Friendly and likes to talk.

Appearance (of yourself or character. You choose what you'd prefer to look like): Long, wavy dark hair that goes down to shoulder-blades. Slim figure, short. Fair, flawless skin. BRIGHT blue-green-gray eyes framed by dark, long eyelashes. Light freckles splattered across her (my? I can't figure it out) nose. Dresses casually in jeans and T-shirts.

Uh…I’ll go with Rain’s age, which is thirteen.

Any special abilities: turns into a snake

Other (because I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something): Um…no…

((death, white lies))

Last edited by Lena; 03-29-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Awesomeness! >:D
Old 03-30-2013, 10:15 AM

Default Lena, I LOVE this!!!

Name: Tess
Name of character you'll become: Claire from Loose Ends
Genre of book you'll get trapped in: Realistic Fiction
Summary of book you'll get trapped in:

A Battle of the Soul

Madeline McGrove has been inseparable from her sister’s side since she became deathly ill nine years ago. Greif stricken, she is signed up for counseling where she learns to deal with her problems from a fresh new perspective, & even gets tangled up in her own love life.

A Battle of the Heart

Claire McGrove is Maddie’s older sister. She has been physically battling an illness for nine years. Having lost confidence in herself, she struggles to lift her sister up, in the end, giving herself a reality check.

One Cake isn’t enough

Jack Poplar doesn’t remember his past. Caught in a tragic accident at a very young age, he has lost the ability to remember & the ability to gain memories, new & old. When Madeline enters his wrecked life, she might just be his medicine & the beginning of his road to recovery.

A Forgotten Prince

Jake Hawthorne thinks he spent half his life in a crate. He probably has. Jake’s past is mysterious and unclear. Once feelings for the sick Claire surface in his heart, he is even unsure of where his life will lead him. And will he ever see home again?

Personality: (Of me or the character? Character it is xD) Claire looks out for Madeline. She spends most of her time in the hospital, but when out she tries to stand up for her sister. She doesn't have any trouble keeping secrets. She is kind and pretty.
Appearance (of yourself or character. You choose what you'd prefer to look like): Long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, tall.

Any special abilities: The ability to die young, because Claire's heading down that road. xD
Other (because I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something): Nope xD

Last edited by T.Longmire; 03-30-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:58 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to lvhamsters

This sounds fun!!!

Name: Calla
Name of character you'll become: Carma from His Dark Protector
Genre of book you'll get trapped in: Fantasy
Summary of book you'll get trapped in: Basically it's set in medieval times and Carma has grown up as the kings main guard. Things begin to go wrong as the opposing king's guard tries to set her up to kill her king and a dangerous creature begins appearing in mysterious places and people begin to disappear . . . .
Personality: Hyper, random, can get serious really fast. You can never guess her emotion from the look on her face but from the way she talks.
Appearance (of yourself or character. You choose what you'd prefer to look like): Light blond hair to elbows, straight and layered, with the underneath dyed baby blue. Baby blue eyes, pale, short.
Any special abilities: Mad fighting skills
Other (because I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something):

When we were young we used to say

That you only hear the music when your hearts begin to break

Now we are the kids from yesterday
Old 03-30-2013, 09:10 PM

(When shall we start?)

*looks at tags* would anyone happen to know a Lyall Areyel, perchance?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(When shall we start?)
(Why not now? )

((death, white lies))
Old 03-30-2013, 09:12 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
(Why not now? )
(Yay!!)

Ignore this, stupid 10 character thingy xP

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 03-30-2013, 09:12 PM

(Ooooookay. Do you want to start? It's your NES.)

... Like seriously, who the heck is Lyall Areyel? (look at the tags)
Old 03-30-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
(Ooooookay. Do you want to start? It's your NES.)

... Like seriously, who the heck is Lyall Areyel? (look at the tags)
(I just noticed that. Lyall Areyel, who are you?)

*Anyway*

Lena was writing, hunched over her laptop at her desk. Her fingers flew furiously across the keyboard, and nothing in the world could've mussed her from this deep trance that always took over her when she was writing.

"Ah," she finally breathed, sitting back and scanning the newly-finished chapter of her novel. "Done." With that, she copied the chapter and pasted it onto KidPub.com, where she was a member.

Lena smiled, feeling satisfied, and went to bed.

Little did the young author know of the danger she was about to be launched into.

(I know, it's terrible, but I'm tired XD)

((death, white lies))

Tags
awesomeness, lyall areyel who are you?, lyall_areyel_was_here, o_o, pandapurplepanda, pandas? i love pandas