Quantcast Yep...this NES is gonna fail. - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2013, 09:34 PM

Location: Somewhere eating twizzlers trying to figure out life

Maiven smiled slightly as she proofed through her latest addition to the book she was working on, enjoying what she read. Some typos were to be found, and a paragraph or two need a complete makeover, but she decided to get to that in the morning. It was getting pretty late and she knew that she had to get up early the next morning to make food for the Easter gathering they holding at her aunts house. *Sorry, I kind of made that present time, didn't I? Lol*

Shutting down her laptop she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, remembering that she was being forced to use baking soda until her parents went to the store to get normal toothpaste. Sighing, she turned the water on and off quick, preserving water you know, and shut the door behind her.

You know, you wouldn't like it very much if YOU were being controlled in some story by some idiot. A voice suddenly stated, forcing Maiven to let out yet another sigh.

Ash, would you kindly stay out of my head? She responded wearily, shutting out anymore statements that would land her in the mental institute if she ever mentioned them to her family.

Ash wasn't real, so what did it matter if she wrote in a torture scene here and there. People liked action, it was just the way it was. Shrugging the subject off was easy enough, and Maiven was soon snuggled under her blankets in bed, drifting off to sleep.

You. Are. Loved! Fact.
<3
Old 03-30-2013, 09:43 PM

I'll post tomorrow.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Longmire View Post
I'll post tomorrow.
Awesome

((death, white lies))
Old 03-31-2013, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
(I just noticed that. Lyall Areyel, who are you?)

*Anyway*

Lena was writing, hunched over her laptop at her desk. Her fingers flew furiously across the keyboard, and nothing in the world could've mussed her from this deep trance that always took over her when she was writing.

"Ah," she finally breathed, sitting back and scanning the newly-finished chapter of her novel. "Done." With that, she copied the chapter and pasted it onto KidPub.com, where she was a member.

Lena smiled, feeling satisfied, and went to bed.

Little did the young author know of the danger she was about to be launched into.

(I know, it's terrible, but I'm tired XD)
(*goes off in search of whoever Lyall Areyel is-- would that be a boy or a girl? O_o* Whoever he/she is, they have a pretty cool name. )

Outside, blackness engulfed the street, and with the exception of the occasional car passing, all was quiet and still. Inside a certain house, most people were asleep. Still awake were two cats and a girl at a laptop. The girl wasn't having much luck in writing her book chapter. It was so frustrating-- whatever ideas she had, whatever writing brilliance she possessed, was there one minute and vanished the next. She let her head fall forward and hit the desk.

This girl's name? Ena Brevard.

Ena had no idea what was about to happen.

(Sowwy it sucks, me tired too. )
Old 03-31-2013, 01:17 PM

"Go to bed at 11." her mother had told her. But no, she was still up at midnight typing up freaking Loose Ends. It was strangely addictive.

She really felt for Claire, being sick and all. She had gone through so much.

What if she were her?

Pushing that thought out of her head, she finally went to sleep.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:26 PM

(*Imma use your guy's characters, mmkay?*)

"They're jerks," a voice declared. The teenage girl tossed her shaggy black hair back, setting her jaw and crossing her arms over her chest. "Total and complete jerks."

"They're not that bad!" another girl protested, frowning sympathetically.

"Claire, you're practically bedridden, and whose fault is that?" the first girl snapped.

"Guys, let's all just shut up, okay?" another girl, younger than the first two, broke in. "They'll get a taste of their own medicine soon."

((death, white lies))
Old 03-31-2013, 02:49 PM

Quote:

"They're jerks," a voice declared. The teenage girl tossed her shaggy black hair back, setting her jaw and crossing her arms over her chest. "Total and complete jerks."

"Claire, you're practically bedridden, and whose fault is that?" the first girl snapped.

"Guys, let's all just shut up, okay?" another girl, younger than the first two, broke in. "They'll get a taste of their own medicine soon."
Ooh. *chills*
Old 03-31-2013, 04:37 PM

(May I still join? And if I were to, can someone tell me what's happening?)
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
(May I still join? And if I were to, can someone tell me what's happening?)
Well, right now we're all writing our stories and our characters are plotting against us. xD

I think you can join! I'm not sure, Lena owns this NES, so ask her.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:

(*Le guesses the third person is Sanna* Teeeheee... O_o Sannawhat'swrongwithyou)

The third girl's eyes glinted menacingly. She was in her dark-mode, and for a light Natural (*), this wasn't good. Of course, this girl didn't particularly care about good at the moment.

Meanwhile, as dawn approached Ena, her waking dreams disturbed her.

How would YOU like to be freakishly controlled by someone else? a voice rang out clearly in the blackness of her head. ESPECIALLY when you KNOW something is gonna go horribly wrong, and your "master" knows what it is!

A soft light replaced the darkness as a girl looking vaguely like her stepped of the shadows.

"Sanna?" Ena breathed. "What the-- what's your--?"

What's my PROBLEM? Sanna roared. (Lol Sanna is ) Isaac's going out of his mind with worry 'cause you mentioned something bad happening to me, and heck, I'm pretty worried myself! Sanna shrieked a few expletives at her creator.

(Sanna is apparently in two places at once... Eh, whatever.)

(*) yeah. A light Natural. I don't believe I mentioned that Sanna controls light.

Tags
awesomeness, lyall areyel who are you?, lyall_areyel_was_here, o_o, pandapurplepanda, pandas? i love pandas