Quantcast Fuzzy/Squishy's Epic Adventures (Death's Apprentice) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2013, 06:12 PM

I think one of the other main characters is Trinton. Here's his profile:

Name: Triton Morcant

Description: Triton has cropped dark blond hair with streaks of brown. It's lightly sun-bleached after hours of surfing and sun. He has playful blue eyes, the exact color of the sea. Indeed, when he is angry, the colors in his iris seem to crash and churn, turning darker (just like the ocean) and when he's calm or pleased, his eyes seem to be light blue and clear. He has a light sprinkling of freckles, but you can't really see them from afar. He has a jutting, sharp nose that is slightly crooked (he broke it once in a fight). He has a tanned complexion. Triton is very tall, around 6 feet, and he's muscular but not fat-- a figure achieved from hours of swimming and surfing. He usually dresses casual, with a blue/grey/white T-shirt and shorts. He usually wears flip flops or Crocs.

Personality: Triton is usually very laid-back and relaxed. He's popular at school, being the 'Alpha' of the boys --- and he's well-known with the girls, too. He revels in the attention and can be arrogant at times. Triton is moody, and can go from being cheerful and calm to angry and raging in a matter of minutes-- just like the sea. He can become self-focused at times, and he isn't always caring to others. However, he is a good friend and a fun playmate. He loves all kinds of sports, but his favorites are swimming and surfing. He's a natural at all things athletic, but he's only an average student at most academic subjects. He can be deceitful and dishonest, and you will never know if he's telling the truth-- but this can be a great asset sometimes as he will be able to lie convincingly and nobody will realize that. He is a hard worker and doesn't mind helping others. He doesn't get jealous easily.

Idol Parent: Water

Powers: (has to go with the Idol he/she is related to): Can control bodies of water (the larger it is, the more strength he'll need to control it). He can breathe underwater. He can summon water from his fingertips. He can talk to sea-creatures.

Other: Triton has a pet angelfish, Narcissus.

Kind of seeing him as a popular guy but really nice and looks out for others. Maybe since Adrianna and Ivory can be like the "outcasts" and Trinton tries to be nice. One of them have a crush on him? I don't know.

(finding neverland)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Oooh OKAY. I LIKE THAT. I do not know about the first tests O_O I ish intrigued.
Okay, so the first tests are just to separate the weak ones (peoples who really can't control their powers or just don't care) from the ones who care and are ready. It's a series of a few tests. One can be like, controlling little powers and another can be like, dueling against someone.

This is random, but I liked Dayborn *Jill*'s idea of having a pendant for your person, and having the Idol parent teaching you a little about the power, and checkpoints. Do you like it? Here's her prologue-http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/deaths-apprentice-book-one-eternal-choices-prologue-confuzzleds-contest-2311139

OKay, enough about my ideas. Do you have any evil plans?

(finding neverland)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
I think one of the other main characters is Trinton. Here's his profile:

Name: Triton Morcant

Description: Triton has cropped dark blond hair with streaks of brown. It's lightly sun-bleached after hours of surfing and sun. He has playful blue eyes, the exact color of the sea. Indeed, when he is angry, the colors in his iris seem to crash and churn, turning darker (just like the ocean) and when he's calm or pleased, his eyes seem to be light blue and clear. He has a light sprinkling of freckles, but you can't really see them from afar. He has a jutting, sharp nose that is slightly crooked (he broke it once in a fight). He has a tanned complexion. Triton is very tall, around 6 feet, and he's muscular but not fat-- a figure achieved from hours of swimming and surfing. He usually dresses casual, with a blue/grey/white T-shirt and shorts. He usually wears flip flops or Crocs.

Personality: Triton is usually very laid-back and relaxed. He's popular at school, being the 'Alpha' of the boys --- and he's well-known with the girls, too. He revels in the attention and can be arrogant at times. Triton is moody, and can go from being cheerful and calm to angry and raging in a matter of minutes-- just like the sea. He can become self-focused at times, and he isn't always caring to others. However, he is a good friend and a fun playmate. He loves all kinds of sports, but his favorites are swimming and surfing. He's a natural at all things athletic, but he's only an average student at most academic subjects. He can be deceitful and dishonest, and you will never know if he's telling the truth-- but this can be a great asset sometimes as he will be able to lie convincingly and nobody will realize that. He is a hard worker and doesn't mind helping others. He doesn't get jealous easily.

Idol Parent: Water

Powers: (has to go with the Idol he/she is related to): Can control bodies of water (the larger it is, the more strength he'll need to control it). He can breathe underwater. He can summon water from his fingertips. He can talk to sea-creatures.

Other: Triton has a pet angelfish, Narcissus.

Kind of seeing him as a popular guy but really nice and looks out for others. Maybe since Adrianna and Ivory can be like the "outcasts" and Trinton tries to be nice. One of them have a crush on him? I don't know.
Ooh I likey him too. Since it sounds like Adrianna's going for that guy, Cole, maybe Ivory should have a romance with this guy :3 I'm very good at love-hate relationships, so... xD

By the way, how do you plan on working Cole in? Will Adrianna go see him on weekends or at night or what?

((death, white lies))
Old 07-05-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Okay, so the first tests are just to separate the weak ones (peoples who really can't control their powers or just don't care) from the ones who care and are ready. It's a series of a few tests. One can be like, controlling little powers and another can be like, dueling against someone.

This is random, but I liked Dayborn *Jill*'s idea of having a pendant for your person, and having the Idol parent teaching you a little about the power, and checkpoints. Do you like it? Here's her prologue-http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/deaths-apprentice-book-one-eternal-choices-prologue-confuzzleds-contest-2311139

OKay, enough about my ideas. Do you have any evil plans?
I like that idea ^-^ Evil plans? Hmm... (*strokes chin*) I'm thinking that maybe Ivory can discover a power to become invisible in the moonlight, and then find out some very bad things. XD I dunno. OOH OOH MAYBE LIFE AND DEATH CAN BE SECRETLY DATING!!!

((death, white lies))
Old 07-05-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Ooh I likey him too. Since it sounds like Adrianna's going for that guy, Cole, maybe Ivory should have a romance with this guy :3 I'm very good at love-hate relationships, so... xD

By the way, how do you plan on working Cole in? Will Adrianna go see him on weekends or at night or what?
OOOHH YESH! Romance with him and Ivory! You are good at love/hate relationship. Oh and for Cole... hmm.. WAIT I HAVE IDEA! Maybe Adrianna forgot something at home when she's at apprenticeship, and when she
's at home stumbles on portal and decides to give it a try.. and then she tells Cole she'll meet him every.. I don't know, Friday?

(finding neverland)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:21 PM

Quote:
I like that idea ^-^ Evil plans? Hmm... (*strokes chin*) I'm thinking that maybe Ivory can discover a power to become invisible in the moonlight, and then find out some very bad things. XD I dunno. OOH OOH MAYBE LIFE AND DEATH CAN BE SECRETLY DATING!!!
I like the moonlight idea, find out EVIL! OHMYGOODNESS YESH TO THE DATING! Then they can have kids who are like, double powerful than normal Idol kids and they fight in the war against the normal Idol kids! Squishy, you are a genius!

(finding neverland)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
OOOHH YESH! Romance with him and Ivory! You are good at love/hate relationship. Oh and for Cole... hmm.. WAIT I HAVE IDEA! Maybe Adrianna forgot something at home when she's at apprenticeship, and when she
's at home stumbles on portal and decides to give it a try.. and then she tells Cole she'll meet him every.. I don't know, Friday?
xD Love/hate relationships for the WIN, bro. It's pretty much all I'm good at, considering I ultimately lack romantic skills.

Ooh I likey that! Friday is a good day 8D

((death, white lies))
Old 07-05-2013, 06:24 PM

GRR! Gotta go, I will try to get on soon. I am so excited for this! As for the first chapter: Write about getting ready/going to Apprenticship and kind of introducing Adrianna and Ivory?
Oh and will they have anymore friends? I guess they can make some at Apprenticeship.
Hopefully be back on in a few minutes.;..

(finding neverland)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
I like the moonlight idea, find out EVIL! OHMYGOODNESS YESH TO THE DATING! Then they can have kids who are like, double powerful than normal Idol kids and they fight in the war against the normal Idol kids! Squishy, you are a genius!
YESHYESHYEHYEYRQF8UYHEWUGHUTWGHTURY
this will be amazing.
WE CAN BE GENIUS BUDDIES BECAUSE THAT WHOLE DEATH-LIFE KID THING IS EEEPPPPYYYYKKKKKK.

((death, white lies))
Old 07-05-2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
xD Love/hate relationships for the WIN, bro. It's pretty much all I'm good at, considering I ultimately lack romantic skills.

Ooh I likey that! Friday is a good day 8D
Friday is a good day.

(finding neverland)

Tags
da ftw, flaming mangoes, ifeel so evil, iloveda, lyall_areyel_was_here, noooodiscontiuation):