Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
*hugs* ikr it's so creepy and annoying and unnecessary and needs to stop >.<
who said those things to you bc i wanna fight them and i will fight anyone right now
my sister and I were on our scooters (ironically on the way back from the gas station where we bought a boatload of reese's products guaranteed to make us fat) and this guy leaned out of a car window and made this ridiculous rooster sounding noise and my reflexes weren't fast enough to flip him off before he was gone -_-

and my sis was dressed normally but it was hot and I decided to dress in short gym shorts and a cap and a see through top and it fell off my shoulder and I didn't really care because I had a cami underneath but I was completely overreacting to it and like wow I am going to wear sweatpants for the rest of my life because this is not okay

but now I'm like fuck this I'm a feminist I can dress however the fuck I want to and screw them

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 05-11-2015, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
my sister and I were on our scooters (ironically on the way back from the gas station where we bought a boatload of reese's products guaranteed to make us fat) and this guy leaned out of a car window and made this ridiculous rooster sounding noise and my reflexes weren't fast enough to flip him off before he was gone -_-

and my sis was dressed normally but it was hot and I decided to dress in short gym shorts and a cap and a see through top and it fell off my shoulder and I didn't really care because I had a cami underneath but I was completely overreacting to it and like wow I am going to wear sweatpants for the rest of my life because this is not okay

but now I'm like fuck this I'm a feminist I can dress however the fuck I want to and screw them
after band today, i was putting my music in my bag and this guy just bumped in to me so i screamed, then he said sorry but he started groping my butt and it was so creepy. i was wearing loose cutoff jeans and a tshirt with the sleeves rolled up so it was basically a tank top. nothing revealing there.

oh and when my sis and i were ten and eight years old, we were walking back from the creek near our house and these college boys were all like "yooo you're sexy! holla at us!" WE WERE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS OKAY. (although i haven't grown since i was ten so i looked fifteen or so, but my sis was visibly a child) I WAS SO SCARED THAT I DIDN'T TELL MOM UNTIL LIKE THREE YEARS LATER

and every day in bio, the same guys make these weird growling and lip-licking noises at me and stare at my general chest area (although i have like no chest) even if i'm wearing a super thick jacket or something, but i just quietly punch them after class haha

yet when i wore a kinda short dress to a dance once (borrowed from a friend bc my mom would never have let me wear that lol), no one catcalled me at all and they just gave me nice compliments like "you're really pretty today" or "nice dress, it brings out your legs" or something. i also have never been catcalled at swim practice. ever. like once my suit was accidentally pulled down but no one even cared about it.

moral of the story: it doesn't matter what you wear, guys are gonna be assholes anyways.

ALSO THAT AWFUL MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR PE CLASS WHO KNOWS HOW TO SWIM SO YOU HAVE TO TEACH ALL THE GIRLS BUT YOU HAVEN'T PRACTICED IN AGES. almost all my posts on here are swimming related. #noregrets XD

Last edited by meerkat; 05-11-2015 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
after band today, i was putting my music in my bag and this guy just bumped in to me so i screamed, then he said sorry but he started groping my butt and it was so creepy. i was wearing loose cutoff jeans and a tshirt with the sleeves rolled up so it was basically a tank top. nothing revealing there.

oh and when my sis and i were ten and eight years old, we were walking back from the creek near our house and these college boys were all like "yooo you're sexy! holla at us!" WE WERE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GIRLS OKAY. (although i haven't grown since i was ten so i looked fifteen or so, but my sis was visibly a child) I WAS SO SCARED THAT I DIDN'T TELL MOM UNTIL LIKE THREE YEARS LATER

and every day in bio, the same guys make these weird growling and lip-licking noises at me and stare at my general chest area (although i have like no chest) even if i'm wearing a super thick jacket or something, but i just quietly punch them after class haha

yet when i wore a kinda short dress to a dance once (borrowed from a friend bc my mom would never have let me wear that lol), no one catcalled me at all and they just gave me nice compliments like "you're really pretty today" or "nice dress, it brings out your legs" or something. i also have never been catcalled at swim practice. ever. like once my suit was accidentally pulled down but no one even cared about it.

moral of the story: it doesn't matter what you wear, guys are gonna be assholes anyways.

ALSO THAT AWFUL MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN YOUR PE CLASS WHO KNOWS HOW TO SWIM SO YOU HAVE TO TEACH ALL THE GIRLS BUT YOU HAVEN'T PRACTICED IN AGES. almost all my posts on here are swimming related. #noregrets XD
WHO TOUCHED YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION LET ME FIGHT THEM

I HAVE A SWORD IN MY CLOSET AND THREE POCKET KNIVES SOMEWHERE IN THIS HOUSE AND ALSO A GIANT CAT THAT WILL NOT HESITATE TO SCRATCH THE EYES OUT OF ANYONE SHE DOESN'T LIKE WHICH IS A LOT OF PPL I DON'T LIKE BC SHE ONLY LIKE ME AND PPL I KNOW oddly enough I CAN ALSO STAB THEM WITH AN OLD NAIL FILE IF THAT'LL DO ANYTHING OR MAYBE PUT HAIRSPRAY IN THEIR EYES.

BUT CATCALLING IS RUDE AS HELL and i actually haven't had experience with it, mostly because i never leave the house and nobody lives in such a small hill billy hell anyway.... But one time my older friends (who go to college in the city) got catcalled and followed by some creep. So one of them started singing a hymn and kinda dancing along the street before they could get somewhere safe and loose him. dude thought she was crazy, though, but HELL IF IT WORKS, IMMA MEMORIZE ALL THE OLD HYMNS AND FOLKS SONGS I KNOW.

STILL, THIS MAKES ME UPSET AND I WANNA WRAP U IN THIS GIANT FEATHER BLANKET HERE AND CARRY U OVER HERE SO U CAN GO TO THE CANDY STORE AND WALK AROUND IN A BATHING SUIT WITHOUT ANYBODY SAYING ANYTHING(old ppl might look upset, but idk, it's not catcalling) I'M NOT AS STRONG AS U BUT I CAN KICK AND I'VE BITTEN PPL BEFORE SO I CAN PROTECT U, TINY FRESHMOM
Old 05-11-2015, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
WHO TOUCHED YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION LET ME FIGHT THEM

I HAVE A SWORD IN MY CLOSET AND THREE POCKET KNIVES SOMEWHERE IN THIS HOUSE AND ALSO A GIANT CAT THAT WILL NOT HESITATE TO SCRATCH THE EYES OUT OF ANYONE SHE DOESN'T LIKE WHICH IS A LOT OF PPL I DON'T LIKE BC SHE ONLY LIKE ME AND PPL I KNOW oddly enough I CAN ALSO STAB THEM WITH AN OLD NAIL FILE IF THAT'LL DO ANYTHING OR MAYBE PUT HAIRSPRAY IN THEIR EYES.

BUT CATCALLING IS RUDE AS HELL and i actually haven't had experience with it, mostly because i never leave the house and nobody lives in such a small hill billy hell anyway.... But one time my older friends (who go to college in the city) got catcalled and followed by some creep. So one of them started singing a hymn and kinda dancing along the street before they could get somewhere safe and loose him. dude thought she was crazy, though, but HELL IF IT WORKS, IMMA MEMORIZE ALL THE OLD HYMNS AND FOLKS SONGS I KNOW.

STILL, THIS MAKES ME UPSET AND I WANNA WRAP U IN THIS GIANT FEATHER BLANKET HERE AND CARRY U OVER HERE SO U CAN GO TO THE CANDY STORE AND WALK AROUND IN A BATHING SUIT WITHOUT ANYBODY SAYING ANYTHING(old ppl might look upset, but idk, it's not catcalling) I'M NOT AS STRONG AS U BUT I CAN KICK AND I'VE BITTEN PPL BEFORE SO I CAN PROTECT U, TINY FRESHMOM
haha don't worry i kinda kicked him in the balls because i will fight anyone at any given moment ^.^ BUT LET'S FIGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER AND DO BADASS SQUAREMOM THINGS TO EVERYONE WHO EVEN CONSIDERS MAKING US UNCOMFORTABLE <3 and i'd obviously never wear my practice suit outside of practice BUT STILL. FIGHTING PEOPLE. AND GIANT CATS THAT FIGHT PEOPLE. I LIKE IT. XD

oh and that reminds me: this flute girl (she's a junior and one of my really good friends) was going out to dinner with her big sis and some older friends, and this guy sat at a table near them and was being overly nice and they didn't think anything of it. then when she got up to use the bathroom, he followed her there and kept asking how old she was and where she lived, and she got creeped out and ran back to her sis and friends. and when they got in her sis's car after dinner, he tried to force himself in there and then she literally kicked his stomach and pushed him out while her sis started the engine and drove away, and one of their friends called 911. idk what happened next though :P

also this thirteen year old girl around here was followed home and almost raped and it was so scary, but she managed to defend herself by pushing him out and hiding in the closet and calling her dad to come home and help her out. there's a security camera video and everything.

Last edited by meerkat; 05-11-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:45 AM

that awful moment when everything happens at the same time!!
Old 05-12-2015, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
that awful moment when everything happens at the same time!!
you got it emma summer will be here before you know it
Old 05-13-2015, 04:17 PM

That awful moment when you have a humungous ulcer on your uvula.
Old 05-18-2015, 12:09 AM

that awful moment when you've worked really hard on this song for a voice recital and you're totally prepared and it sounds great but you just don't. drink. water. right. before. and so you fuck it up!!!!!

Tags
awful, canivorous butterflies, cannibalistic vegans, ducks w/out their masks, duucks //??, grand theft auto career, i lost the game, it gets worse, mr potato will get you, nno ducks !!!n o/!, o hgod, psuedosyentific donkeys, terrible, ugh life, when failed cupcakes, when lst drives a car, when u enter a contest, when ur teachers hate u