Quantcast Max and Grace's co-write - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2013, 09:15 PM

“There’s a world underneath yours. The trees are dead, everyone’s not too brave or intelligent; Everything’s down and we’re being run by Demons and Angels. Nobody is safe. The Skyworld won’t help us—you can’t. unless you glow.”
Do you want to do that? I saw this on AN-I think it's cool.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceterry View Post
“There’s a world underneath yours. The trees are dead, everyone’s not too brave or intelligent; Everything’s down and we’re being run by Demons and Angels. Nobody is safe. The Skyworld won’t help us—you can’t. unless you glow.”
Do you want to do that? I saw this on AN-I think it's cool.
Sure, I was thinking that a human (not good-looking, not brave, not intelligent) could be one of the Demons/Angels (but the human thinks that they are just a normal person when they are actually) not that the Groundworld (a demon and angel hunting world) is after. They call Earth the Skyworld. I was thinking of calling it the Skyworld Chronicles and there could be so many books. Want to plan on that? There will be many demons, however. There's this sword called the Skyworld Sword that the Groundworld would like to possess because that opens the key to destroy Skyworld. A war between good and evil, between betrayal of Groundworlders and Skyworlders starts and they must get the Key before the human (who is seemed as a demon/angel) gets it into their hands which will glow when they hold it. I was also thinking that maybe just a small group of the Groundworlders believe that the Skyworlder/Earth person that is the main character is actually not a demon or an angel to them. They are just a normal person. And that there are very different demons in the Groundworld that are not the Skyworlder that is the so-called Chosen One.

If that sounded confusing, just ask for a summary or we can change some things around. Like: will the main character be the human who is good and will become a demon hunting hero?

Wanna plan?
Sleeping with roaches and
Taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and
Before all the stains

Last edited by maxi; 09-24-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:02 PM

I practically got this idea from The Shadowhunter Chronicles. I love that series and I'm getting City of Bones today; I just love demons and Cassandra Clare.
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 09-25-2013, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
Sure, I was thinking that a human (not good-looking, not brave, not intelligent) could be one of the Demons/Angels (but the human thinks that they are just a normal person when they are actually) not that the Groundworld (a demon and angel hunting world) is after. They call Earth the Skyworld. I was thinking of calling it the Skyworld Chronicles and there could be so many books. Want to plan on that? There will be many demons, however. There's this sword called the Skyworld Sword that the Groundworld would like to possess because that opens the key to destroy Skyworld. A war between good and evil, between betrayal of Groundworlders and Skyworlders starts and they must get the Key before the human (who is seemed as a demon/angel) gets it into their hands which will glow when they hold it. I was also thinking that maybe just a small group of the Groundworlders believe that the Skyworlder/Earth person that is the main character is actually not a demon or an angel to them. They are just a normal person. And that there are very different demons in the Groundworld that are not the Skyworlder that is the so-called Chosen One.

If that sounded confusing, just ask for a summary or we can change some things around. Like: will the main character be the human who is good and will become a demon hunting hero?

Wanna plan?
I'm trying to get the gist of the idea xD but I like it. It sounds awesome! How would this work? (le a bit confuzzled) Are the Groundworlders and the Skyworlders fighting against each other over? What about (the sword)?
Old 09-25-2013, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxi View Post
I practically got this idea from The Shadowhunter Chronicles. I love that series and I'm getting City of Bones today; I just love demons and Cassandra Clare.
I love those books, too! Have you read the Infernal Devices?
Old 09-25-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
I'm trying to get the gist of the idea xD but I like it. It sounds awesome! How would this work? (le a bit confuzzled) Are the Groundworlders and the Skyworlders fighting against each other over? What about (the sword)?
Most of the Groundworlders are, yes, but only like a group of two or three are trying to say to their world that the Skyworlders aren't to hurt so just this Skyworlder (MC who finds out she has Groundworlder blood) need to fight with the Groundworlders. And, yeah, they're fighting over the sword.
Quote:
I love those books, too! Have you read the Infernal Devices?
(Also I'm going to try to make the book long so let's try for atleast 2000 words or over. )

Some of the pages. I have it, though. I've got Clockwork Angel, City of Bones, City of Ashes. I'm on page 127 of City of Bones (I only got it last night). xD
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 09-25-2013, 06:48 PM

Okay, 2000 words works. xD Who would we narrate for?
Old 09-25-2013, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Okay, 2000 words works. xD Who would we narrate for?
We could do the MC or OURSELVES! Like, third person! Maybe if the MC (WE NEED A NAME FOR EVERYBODY) could go to some book club or something and then she gets a call from somebody saying that something bad has happen (from preferably her mother or father). I don't know.

Any ideas for a Chapter 1?
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains
Old 09-25-2013, 06:55 PM

One of us could do a Groundworlder and one of us could do the MC? Sure, the book club idea sounds good. Names.... hmm. It's a girl, right?
Old 09-25-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
One of us could do a Groundworlder and one of us could do the MC? Sure, the book club idea sounds good. Names.... hmm. It's a girl, right?
If you want it to be a girl, then, yes. Should she have a boyfriend already? Eh, no offence but I feel like writing on the MC also. Dalia? Okay and then what happens at the end of the chapter? I don't think it should be any cliffhangers but maybe just "The car drove off into the horizon." and she's going home. We could do that, she goes home but on the way, she sees some girl screaming laying on the ground. :O A sign of the Groundworlders. And then at around Chapter 3, they come out of invisiblity and show themselves as different people. But how shall they look different than humans, Grace? They'll be humans but seem different. Any ideas?
Taking best guesses
Before all the stains

Tags
flaming mangoes