Quantcast Auto-Bio Issues - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-25-2014, 11:01 AM

I have that problem too, except it's not just on my bio, it's on everything. For some reason, whenever I try to post something/comment on something, it won't let me hit the enter key to make a new paragraph. :/

The best thing I've found that works for your auto-bio is to type it out on Word or whatever writing program thing you use and then copy and paste it into the box. It usually still keeps the paragraphs then.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 01-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
Ah, have you had a look at the html coding? If you haven't, maybe you can post it here so I can check it out? Because I know some on how to navigate it- it's very complicating (I remember when I edited my bio on my phone which only shows up in html code x.x) but it's also a faster way to solve problems.
I had the enter key glitch for a while, then I changed the html code once and it went away.
Oh and Alexa, I think Silent knows more than well enough who Perry is.
Here it is.
I don't know if this is what you meant but:

Hail, weary traveler!
Stop a moment and talk.
Who am I?
Well now. I am many things. I am the prodigious LBSS, ˝ of the infamous Nilent, and I am a poet of the far North. I am great and terrible, wise and ridiculous. I am a free-spirit, classily wild, chained by none but fiercely loyal to a few lucky participants in this massive experiment of Society. I am not only the Reader of fictions but I am also the Writer and lives beyond the count of time have depended upon my genius for survival. I am the strangest human, if human you can now call me, who you will ever meet and undoubtedly the most captivating of your spirit and mind. For 6 years I have made KidPub my beloved home and for 6 years I have been the gatekeeper of its walls and so now I say to you, “Welcome to this place and welcome to my heart” – for this autobiography is indeed a piece of my heart – “but would you stay awhile?”
No? Please. I beg you.
Fine then. Gosh.
I hate you now.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwriter View Post
I have that problem too, except it's not just on my bio, it's on everything. For some reason, whenever I try to post something/comment on something, it won't let me hit the enter key to make a new paragraph. :/

The best thing I've found that works for your auto-bio is to type it out on Word or whatever writing program thing you use and then copy and paste it into the box. It usually still keeps the paragraphs then.
Thanks!
And gosh that sounds awful

Tags
auto-bio's, mr potato will get you