Quantcast ~Blurb~ | Random little writing pieces - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2014, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
~Blurb~ (it is also a story part of what I'm making)

Why me? What did I have to be too beautiful? And is there such a thing?
I don't even know what I look like. When I even get close to a mirror my parents will drag me to the other side of the Earth.
So does that mean I have to be perfect? I have no idea, but I just know that I don't ever want to be perfect.
But I know one day, I will see the world and find out who I am, no matter what my parents think of it.
I might be too beautiful, but that doesn't mean I'm too afraid.
Quote:
~Blurb~ Haha, these are so fun!

I never thought a wisp of white air would be the most important thing to me in my whole entire life.
It is just something that blooms out of my palm, feeling my emotions and darting at people left and right. It isn't a weapon, but that doesn't me the white wisp...I mean, my whit wisp isn't a good thing, either.
It protects my atmosphere, making me feel safe and at home.
So I guess that a wisp of white air can save an ordinary girl's life.

This is inspired by my new book Wisps Rise.
These are brilliant blurbs. ^-^ I do enjoy reading them.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Haha, thanks!
You changed it.
Old 04-22-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 View Post
+Blurb+
She's the girl that has no parents.
She's the girl that has no money.
She's the girl who still lives on the streets.
She's the girl who gets teased.
She's the girl who rises to power.
She's the girl who changes the world.
This sounds interesting! :D
Old 04-22-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
These are brilliant blurbs. ^-^ I do enjoy reading them.
Aww, thank you!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:52 PM

These are both the same idea, but altered a little bit. I was thinking about pursuing one of them. Which one?
____
In a world far, far away one girl is worshipped as a goddess. Cia can see the future. For centuries, she has lived in a crumbling castle guarded by thousands of soldiers. For centuries, she has drank the water that makes her immortal. For centuries, she has been safe.
Not anymore.
In a surprise ambush from her country’s enemy, the Desve, she is captured. Without the water from the Fountain of Youth, she grows sicker and sicker. The Desve bring her across her desert country and into their own. They tell her they are in need of a miracle, one only she can provide. Cia must go to her own country, steal the Youth water, and give it to the Desve’s dying king. Only then will they let her go.
Cia’s journey is filled with danger, romance, stolen kisses and swordfights, secrets that should have been kept hidden, and a mysterious Hunter who will stop at nothing to kill her.
____
That, or this:
They told me, in the beginning, that I was a goddess.
They told me I could see the future, that I was powerful, that I was stronger than anyone in all the worlds.
I believed it.
But, oh, what a lie.
Cia has been told her whole life that she is the One--the seer worshipped all across the desert country of Ridna. She believes that her powers are shaping, growing inside of her until she will be able to see the future. On her sixteenth birthday they shall be unveiled, and the future will be revealed to her, and only her.
But she has been deceived. Cia's entire life is a hoax--instead of a goddess, she is a commoner, born on the streets. She is powerless, she is pathetic, she is a lie. She has stood in unknowingly her entire life for the real seer, who lives in her place, aware of the switch. They only want to protect the real one. The stand-in? They could care less.
When Cia is captured by the ruthless, powerful Desve, they are unaware she contains no power whatsoever. Frightened and alone, she plays along, but the journey is unforgivable and impossible, and she might be falling in love with the very person who will kill her . . .
Old 04-27-2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace View Post
These are both the same idea, but altered a little bit. I was thinking about pursuing one of them. Which one?
____
In a world far, far away one girl is worshipped as a goddess. Cia can see the future. For centuries, she has lived in a crumbling castle guarded by thousands of soldiers. For centuries, she has drank the water that makes her immortal. For centuries, she has been safe.
Not anymore.
In a surprise ambush from her country’s enemy, the Desve, she is captured. Without the water from the Fountain of Youth, she grows sicker and sicker. The Desve bring her across her desert country and into their own. They tell her they are in need of a miracle, one only she can provide. Cia must go to her own country, steal the Youth water, and give it to the Desve’s dying king. Only then will they let her go.
Cia’s journey is filled with danger, romance, stolen kisses and swordfights, secrets that should have been kept hidden, and a mysterious Hunter who will stop at nothing to kill her.
____
That, or this:
They told me I could see the future, that I was powerful, that I was stronger than anyone in all the worlds.
I believed it.
But, oh, what a lie.
Cia has been told her whole life that she is the One--the seer worshipped all across the desert country of Ridna. She believes that her powers are shaping, growing inside of her until she will be able to see the future. On her sixteenth birthday they shall be unveiled, and the future will be revealed to her, and only her.
But she has been deceived. Cia's entire life is a hoax--instead of a goddess, she is a commoner, born on the streets. She is powerless, she is pathetic, she is a lie. She has stood in unknowingly her entire life for the real seer, who lives in her place, aware of the switch. They only want to protect the real one. The stand-in? They could care less.
When Cia is captured by the ruthless, powerful Desve, they are unaware she contains no power whatsoever. Frightened and alone, she plays along, but the journey is unforgivable and impossible, and she might be falling in love with the very person who will kill her . . .
Both amazing, but I like the second one. c:
Old 04-27-2014, 01:16 PM

YES I DEMAND YOU WRITE THE SECOND RIGHT NOW
yep
Old 04-27-2014, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace View Post
____
Not anymore.
____
That, or this:
I believed it.
But, oh, what a lie.
You should definitely write the second one! It sounds great! I'd definitely follow it!
Old 04-27-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Both amazing, but I like the second one. c:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
YES I DEMAND YOU WRITE THE SECOND RIGHT NOW
yep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
You should definitely write the second one! It sounds great! I'd definitely follow it!
oh thankie guys I will try to write it but I am so busy with Anya Petersen, the Otherworld, and school . . . gah why isn't there more time?
Old 04-27-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
This is....BEAUTIFUL! Please make it a story or something...I would totally help with ideas.
Quote:
I love the idea. c: Be sure to give me the link if you do post it!
Link to prologuey thingy:
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...dcc-2171147192

it's really bad but idk

Tags
edward is cuter-->, jacob is the cutest ha, land of stories, luna was here, team harry p. please, this is not sparta, xp xp xp xp xp xp xp