Quantcast The Selfie Club - Page 41 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 04-13-2015, 10:26 PM

@mira: what do you mean "thanks puberty" bc you were super cute before and you were super cute after and your blue hair <3
why are all the other meeras/miras i know so freaking pretty and then i'm just like "blech" XD (yeah i know like five others, and one sat with me in class and another one was my stand partner) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET MY NAME TWIN. I MUST KNOW.
LIKE WHAT'S EVERYONE'S SECRET OMG WERE ALL OF YOU GUYS JUST BORN LOOKING ADORABLE AND THEN YOU DEVELOP INTO MORE ADORABLE BEINGS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRANSCENDED ADJECTIVES OR SOMETHING

also there's one unimaginable cutie and one strange blob child with horrible beanie hair in my new fb picture: (it should be okay to post here bc it's public on facebook already so now you know what jenster looks like wow)

Last edited by meerkat; 04-14-2015 at 01:00 AM. Reason: im a dork
Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
ahhhhh why are those so big im sorry
hOW ARE YOU SO PRETTY LIKE U WERE AN ADORABLE 7TH GRADER AND ARE A BEAUTIFUL 10TH GRADER ASDFGHJKL
Old 04-14-2015, 06:45 PM

also quick someone tell me how to post pic im completely lost
Old 04-14-2015, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
also quick someone tell me how to post pic im completely lost
you have a wb album thing
use that
Old 04-14-2015, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meerkat View Post
you have a wb album thing
use that
how
how do you use it
Old 04-14-2015, 07:01 PM

ahhhhhh omg you guys are the sweetest i love you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieS View Post
STOP MIRA THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU'RE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS
if i posted a picture of me from 7th grade and a picture of me now there would be no change except lack of braces and bangs
(also you actually had a blue streak? that is where flame got it from??)
yeah!!! i remember my mom promised me at like the beginning of 7th grade i could get a blue streak and i was so excited for it, and when i was writing the character of flame i based her appearance somewhat off of how i perceived myself (which was pretty far off because i was a chubby-cheeked awkward 7th grader and i made flame pretty hot lol) and i added the blue streak because i was so excited. it didn't turn out that well as you can see though haha.
and thank you :^) <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
*scooches very close bc i saw pokey had posted something on the selfie thread and i kno pokey is v hot so just gonna check to see if she has any pics* OMG U LOOK EVEN MORE GORGEOUS THAN I REMEMBER. PUBERTY WAS SO NICE TO U. ANYWAYS KEEP LOOKING GREAT SWEETHEART
in response to your edit thing about my name, it's totally cool! i still respond to pokey, if someone on the street said pokey i'd probably turn around haha. but feel free to call me mira if you want :)
thank you so much ily !!!!

Quote:
@mira: what do you mean "thanks puberty" bc you were super cute before and you were super cute after and your blue hair <3
why are all the other meeras/miras i know so freaking pretty and then i'm just like "blech" XD (yeah i know like five others, and one sat with me in class and another one was my stand partner) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET MY NAME TWIN. I MUST KNOW.
LIKE WHAT'S EVERYONE'S SECRET OMG WERE ALL OF YOU GUYS JUST BORN LOOKING ADORABLE AND THEN YOU DEVELOP INTO MORE ADORABLE BEINGS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRANSCENDED ADJECTIVES OR SOMETHING
hey shut up i see your selfies on here when i stalk because you're all so beautiful and you are so pretty and cute and i love your haircut!
but thank you you're the sweetest

Quote:
hOW ARE YOU SO PRETTY LIKE U WERE AN ADORABLE 7TH GRADER AND ARE A BEAUTIFUL 10TH GRADER ASDFGHJKL
aaaAAAH thank you !!! you're the best post some selfies so i can call be amazed by your beauty too !!!
Old 04-14-2015, 07:02 PM

Quote:
how
how do you use it
or do you want me to post all the hairlock selfies you sent me on text ;~
"hewwo i is swavanee i haz hairwock"

Last edited by meerkat; 04-14-2015 at 07:08 PM. Reason: tHE AIZENTIPEDE WINK.
Old 04-14-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:

also there's one unimaginable cutie and one strange blob child with horrible beanie hair in my new fb picture: (it should be okay to post here bc it's public on facebook already so now you know what jenster looks like wow)

no pls i am currently growing out my pixie so i need quarantine from all cute short haircuts or i'll chop it all off again
also you an jenny are cuties
Old 04-14-2015, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
no pls i am currently growing out my pixie so i need quarantine from all cute short haircuts or i'll chop it all off again
also you an jenny are cuties
i'm gonna chop off all my hair again but at the same time i like this length so maybe i should straighten it or something so it doesn't do *THE MUSHROOM THING* XD

and thanks <3
Old 04-14-2015, 07:38 PM

@ mira: ok you're gorgeous and so is everyone on this site come on guys am I the only ugly nerd here

Tags
# let me take a selfie, #gorgeousauthors, alice is awesome, all of u are hotties, cosmocat is beautiful, cutie overload, face the aliceness, heather is hawt, heather is hot, heather ur hot js, how is heather so hot, i hate jam, im so weird, imcrushingonallofyou, lyall_areyel_was_here, meera is too cute!, sam is da ladies man, sam loves jojo, sam x jojo, stfu about sam and jojo, stop shipping ffff, total cuties >.<, wendy waz here!, why are you guys so hot, yep im weird