Quantcast The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 10-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
okay I know these jokes are awful but they're just so bad that they're hilarious (plus it's my retarded charries saying them <33)

so luana couldn't see anything and then she randomly started glowing and then freaked out but eventually calmed down and was like "well on the bright side, literally, at least i can see now"

and then emmy-embers was being a douche and lying to her and she was just like "bro i can see right through you" and then it was awkward because he's translucent so she can

i'm sorry i'm awful but i love my characters way too much
<333 cuties
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-19-2014, 02:13 PM
venika venika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,050
Send a message via Skype™ to venika
Default

i start shipping my characters before i come up with plots
__________________
my name is finny & i like the bone app the teeth meme more than i like myself
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-19-2014, 03:10 PM
Lena Lena is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: nah
Posts: 3,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by venika View Post
i start shipping my characters before i come up with plots
i feel this on a spiritual level
__________________
i wonder what keeps us so high up
could there be love beneath these wings?

((death, white lies))
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-19-2014, 05:29 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-19-2014, 06:00 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.
Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-19-2014, 07:27 PM
Frostblaze Frostblaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: ??
Posts: 1,619
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphiremoon View Post
okay I know these jokes are awful but they're just so bad that they're hilarious (plus it's my retarded charries saying them <33)

so luana couldn't see anything and then she randomly started glowing and then freaked out but eventually calmed down and was like "well on the bright side, literally, at least i can see now"

and then emmy-embers was being a douche and lying to her and she was just like "bro i can see right through you" and then it was awkward because he's translucent so she can

i'm sorry i'm awful but i love my characters way too much
*slow headshake* You just made my day.
__________________
just popped back in to save yall from that monstrosity of a signature. peace
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-20-2014, 02:26 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts
Maybe. I'll at least write. Idk. If anyone cares.
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-20-2014, 10:20 AM
Cherrybomb Cherrybomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 3,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Will post 3 (shitty) Natural Forces: The Twilight Talisman chapters tomorrow because it's the 2-year anniversary (Oct. 20, 2012 was my Wanna be a character in my new book? CLICK HERE! post that got a gazillion comments and I consider that the Beginning). I'll finish chapter 4 today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
Wait okay no I lied but I'll post some excerpts
yusss post it
__________________
is it
because of you
i am
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-20-2014, 07:11 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: palmetto state
Posts: 10,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
yusss post it
I'll post later tonight if I can, lots of projects this week (leading to a lot of homework)
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-27-2014, 10:56 PM
saphiremoon saphiremoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Shadow Realm
Posts: 2,898
Send a message via Skype™ to saphiremoon
Default

((supposed to be asleep but whatevs))

so i'm finally sorta kinda writing again but i can't really because i feel like i don't deserve to? and no nothing shitty is going on in my life and i'm not depressed (*knocks on wood*) but i just feel like i shouldn't write this part, because it's such an important section and i abandoned the book for a lil' while so while i'm still into it as hell i'm a little... detached? rusty? idek but i feel like i need to show my book and show the characters that i'm devoted again and that i'm capable of writing this really major scene (honestly it's probably in the top three most important ones in the whole trilogy) before i can actually write it

but yeah

//help please?? opinions???
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ahhh characters, butterfly, cool people are cool, dude, fuck pence as well, fuck trump, fuck trump 2, fuck trump 3, hot people are hot, luna was here, nerdy people are cool, pooh people are pooh

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.