Quantcast Ƭнє ƑαηgιяƖιηg Hσυѕє - Page 103 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Me: *shoves bill in another box* if he could, which I also wouldn't be surprised, not anymore. *throws box over shoulder, it burns in blue fire* don't worry about him. He'll regenerate.

Dipper: I hope not. Also, please agree with- um- whatever your name is and let me go *points to papyrus*

Me: fine whatever but if you tell one single thing about this to Ford, you will be sorry.

Dipper: ooookay... *hahaha yeah like he meant that*

Mabel: *sits up* nnNoT aGainn...

Me, generally curious: what kind of font change is that?

Wendy: shouldn't you know? you're the one writing this, after all. A real bring up for the fandom, but not the same as when Alex- oh.

Me: what do you know

(so wendy doesn't actually know stuff like this in the series but I feel like she should because she deserves it. does this mean she can hear chara, I don't quite know yet. we'll have to see. my take is she's just conscious she's a fictional character, and probably has some memories from the various people her character was based on.)
Sans: haha that's the font for when you're having a crash, caffeine, sugar or somethin else

Papyrus: OH! POOR MABEL!

Sans: writing...this...?

Chara: *curses quietly* he knows

Frisk: *quietly* I know he knows, now be quiet, we don't want her here

(Wendy probably can't see or hear chara bc chara is a ghost. it takes a bucketload of determination or supernatural ability (like Bill) to see her. My headcanon Sans, with a pinch of determination, can sort of sense her but can't see or hear her, and has no idea what he's sensing)

-i found, amber run
Old 05-01-2019, 09:00 AM

Me: Haha Wendy we don't talk about this

Wendy: Oh, right. Well, I'm out of here. See ya, losers. *leaves amazingly*

Me: Now as long as Bill stays in the box, and Dipper doesn't come back with Ford-

Dipper: They're right over here! *Ford follows him*

Ford: *writing intensley in a journal with the number 4 roughly sketched on it, he hasn't glued the hand down making it official.* This is... *stares at you guys and writes more* I've never seen anything like this.

Me: DIPPER! WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?

Dipper: Oh, and this one! She can contain Bill in a box! And make him- less like himself! It's weird!

Ford: What? How? Tell me your secrets! What's your name? How do you do this?

Me: FORD NO *takes journal and throws it at you guys to see who catches it* SOMEBODY BURN IT BEFORE HE KNOWS TOO MUCH!

Ford: WHAT? NU! MY RESEARCH? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT KIND OF MONSTERLY POWERS DO YOU POSSESS?

Me: I have a computer and complete control over you but haha I said nothing you just forgot what I said

Ford: No, I didn't

Dipper: And Bill has a brother too!

Will, from the other box: please don't hurt me.

Me: Haha, that's only because everyone decided they were brothers. Technically, they can't exist at the same time but that's not stopping me

Mabel: Back up one second. WHAT?

Me: *evil chuckling*
Old 05-01-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Me: Haha Wendy we don't talk about this

Wendy: Oh, right. Well, I'm out of here. See ya, losers. *leaves amazingly*

Me: Now as long as Bill stays in the box, and Dipper doesn't come back with Ford-

Dipper: They're right over here! *Ford follows him*

Ford: *writing intensley in a journal with the number 4 roughly sketched on it, he hasn't glued the hand down making it official.* This is... *stares at you guys and writes more* I've never seen anything like this.

Me: DIPPER! WHAT DID I TELL YOU NOT TO DO!?

Dipper: Oh, and this one! She can contain Bill in a box! And make him- less like himself! It's weird!

Ford: What? How? Tell me your secrets! What's your name? How do you do this?

Me: FORD NO *takes journal and throws it at you guys to see who catches it* SOMEBODY BURN IT BEFORE HE KNOWS TOO MUCH!

Ford: WHAT? NU! MY RESEARCH? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT KIND OF MONSTERLY POWERS DO YOU POSSESS?

Me: I have a computer and complete control over you but haha I said nothing you just forgot what I said

Ford: No, I didn't

Dipper: And Bill has a brother too!

Will, from the other box: please don't hurt me.

Me: Haha, that's only because everyone decided they were brothers. Technically, they can't exist at the same time but that's not stopping me

Mabel: Back up one second. WHAT?

Me: *evil chuckling*
Sans: *catches ford's journal* nuh uh. not burning this thing. i know how it feels to have all your years of work destroyed and no way am i doing that to anyone else.

Papyrus: WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BURN THINGS???

Frisk: Will? Are you okay?

Sans: waiiiiiit. what did you say about having a computer and c o m p l e t e c o n t r o l?

Frisk: shoot.

Chara: Haha, comedian. You have noooooo idea

-i found, amber run
Old 05-02-2019, 02:52 PM

Me: oh, haha, don't worry. the whole computer thing I would ask snow about if she actually bothers to show up. and about the journal, he just started that one today. The other ones- the ones that actually have years of research in them- are safe back in the shack.

Ford: I need that back!

Me: No, Six- ah, Bill is rubbing off on me.

Ford: ... Bill was here?

Me: *causally burning journal* yeah.

Dipper: Come on! We were just discovering things about you guys-

Me: These people don't even live in Oregon. I personally don't even live on the west coast. New England for life.

Dipper: ...

Mabel: I don't pay attention for five seconds because i'm daydreaming about imaginary guys who doesn't dump me like the rest-

Me: Those people don't need to know how single you are Mabel

Mabel: anyway,,, uhm,,, I stop paying attention for like two seconds and Grunkle Ford shows up, and something's burning.

Me:

Me: Yeah pretty much

Bill, from his box: Oh, Will's never okay. I would say he's not my brother, because how could something so weak be related to ME, but... eh, we look to much alike.

Will: i get tortured... i'm still chained up, aren't i?

Bill: for the last time, me and Tad freed you forever ago. Gee, this guy's claustrophobic.

Me: It is in our best intrests not to mention Tad because he might as well show up

(the bill/will scene comes from an au combination of mine)

Last edited by Werty; 05-02-2019 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Me: oh, haha, don't worry. the whole computer thing I would ask snow about if she actually bothers to show up. and about the journal, he just started that one today. The other ones- the ones that actually have years of research in them- are safe back in the shack.

Ford: I need that back!

Me: No, Six- ah, Bill is rubbing off on me.

Ford: ... Bill was here?

Me: *causally burning journal* yeah.

Dipper: Come on! We were just discovering things about you guys-

Me: These people don't even live in Oregon. I personally don't even live on the west coast. New England for life.

Dipper: ...

Mabel: I don't pay attention for five seconds because i'm daydreaming about imaginary guys who doesn't dump me like the rest-

Me: Those people don't need to know how single you are Mabel

Mabel: anyway,,, uhm,,, I stop paying attention for like two seconds and Grunkle Ford shows up, and something's burning.

Me:

Me: Yeah pretty much

Bill, from his box: Oh, Will's never okay. I would say he's not my brother, because how could something so weak be related to ME, but... eh, we look to much alike.

Will: i get tortured... i'm still chained up, aren't i?

Bill: for the last time, me and Tad freed you forever ago. Gee, this guy's claustrophobic.

Me: It is in our best intrests not to mention Tad because he might as well show up

(the bill/will scene comes from an au combination of mine)
Me: I was hoping not to get involved directly, because when I do-

Frisk: It's you!

Chara: It's you.

Sans: it's you?

Papyrus: IT'S WHO?

Me: ...this happens. Hi, guys!

Sans: ok let me-it's you who've been manipulating this world the whole time?

Frisk: Using me, of course! *blank face turned towards me*

Me: Look, it's just the way the world works, alright?

Chara: That doesn't mean we have to like it.

Papyrus: WHY IS NO ONE ELSE REACTING TO THE FACT THAT THE BOOK IS ON FIRE???

Maedhros: *shuffles in* Well met, all, even though I hate this place.

Maglor: *slinks in after him* We heard that someone is getting tortured?

Maedhros: I wish to help all those who have such problems, having survived them myself.

Me: Hi, you two, yeah, I don't know what's going on, but I think Will's in trouble and Bill is his evil twin brother? Correct me if I'm wrong, Kayla?

-i found, amber run
Old 05-03-2019, 07:53 AM

Me: Hi Snow! Will's fine, honestly. He was chained up and tortured for about a summer, maybe more... but he's fine now. He's just still traumatized. And Bill, in my idea, made a deal with Will to help him out with Tad's help-

Dipper: wait a minute. who is she? *points to you* and also, Tad? Like Tad Strange?

Me: *winces* yes.

Mabel: I love that guy.

Me: Well...

Ford: I'll be back, I need to go get something else. I must find out more! *leaves*

Me: Don't worry. He's not coming back. Anyways... guys, this is Snow. Not her real name. Her real name is Grace. You can call her either, I guess.

Mabel: Hi Snow!!!

Dipper: uh, hello Grace. Are you like Kayla? Do you have special powers here?

Me: Well, we an do whatever we want. So, if she wants to, yes.

(I don't remember if Soos ever left so let's just say he did.)
Old 05-03-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Me: Hi Snow! Will's fine, honestly. He was chained up and tortured for about a summer, maybe more... but he's fine now. He's just still traumatized. And Bill, in my idea, made a deal with Will to help him out with Tad's help-

Dipper: wait a minute. who is she? *points to you* and also, Tad? Like Tad Strange?

Me: *winces* yes.

Mabel: I love that guy.

Me: Well...

Ford: I'll be back, I need to go get something else. I must find out more! *leaves*

Me: Don't worry. He's not coming back. Anyways... guys, this is Snow. Not her real name. Her real name is Grace. You can call her either, I guess.

Mabel: Hi Snow!!!

Dipper: uh, hello Grace. Are you like Kayla? Do you have special powers here?

Me: Well, we an do whatever we want. So, if she wants to, yes.

(I don't remember if Soos ever left so let's just say he did.)
Maedhros: *winces* Will, let's commiserate-for I have been chained up and tortured as well. It was quite the cliffhanger, may I say.

Sans: wait...

Papyrus: I SENSE A PUN >: (

Me: Hey, Mabel, Hi, Dipper. About my name-I prefer Snow while on the internet or in the Fangirling House. And yeah, I'm like Kayla. Which Frisk and company don't much appreciate.

Sans: *under his breath, bitterly* you bet your last hot dog i don't.

Me: *deep breath* So, how are you doing, Mabel? Crazy couple of minutes, huh?

-i found, amber run
Old 05-03-2019, 08:44 PM

Mabel: Crazy? Well, I'm used to it. Hey, there was this one time with the gnomes-

Dipper: We don't need to mention the time with the gnomes.

Me: Definitely not.

Mabel: *looks at Papyrus* who are you, the pun police?

Me: Probably.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:00 PM

Papyrus: THE PUN POLICE...?

Sans: oh definitely

Papyrus: THAT'S. SO. COOL!!! EVERYONE, HANG ON A SEC!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF A BADGE!!! *runs out*

Me: Gnomes? Do tell!

-i found, amber run
Old 05-05-2019, 03:27 PM

Mabel: Well so the gnomes disguised as a teenage boy and he asked me out and we were happy for a while-

Me: besides the fact Dippity Doo Dah thought he was a zombie

Dipper: what- hey! don't call me that.

Me:

Mabel: and then they revealed themselves as gnomes and tried to forcefully marry me, the little creeps. But me and Dipper kicked their surprisingly aggressive butts.

Last edited by Werty; 05-06-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Tags
bastille, big hero 6, bro :3, chrichton and tolkien mix, classical cat, ermahgerd fangerls, fangirls, fartfartfartonyoface, fmaftw, hazel took dan im angry, hey i took dan not hazel, hyehye, kumquats, kumquats ftw, loki didn't start it!!!!!, luna was here, madelyn is so awesome, mr. potato will get you, obsession takes control, pentaholics, pete didn't start it!!!!!, roleplaying ftw, sex, the beatles -sy, the land of stories