Quantcast The KidPub Games (V) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default The KidPub Games (V)

Welcome to the (revival) of the fifth Hunger Games!

Yeah, you read the title right. I'm attempting to re-create the fifth KidPub Games, since the last one looked a little hopeless when it came to reviving. All credits to Sam, who, unfortunately, has left. Hopefully, though, we can make this thread thrive, and maybe (if he ever visits) he'll get to see it.

I'm really sorry if I don't do anything perfect. XD If I do anything wrong, just comment. (Anbody want to co-host this thread with me?)

So I'll pick out the arena after the maximum number of tributes sign up, which is twelve. Before the games we'll have one round of interviews, which will be held at the Capitol. The first "scene" will take place as your riding to the Capitol on a train, if anybody was wondering. XD

Also, if you can, please post a link of what your wearing at the interviews and what your wearing during the games.

Anyway, sorry for the information dumps, any may the odds ever been in your favor! XD

Name:
Age (12-18):
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Story That You Are Most Proud Of:
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.):
Other:

Tributes (3 spots left):
Luna
Maelle
Hazel
Cecil
Charlie
Lily
Adam
Alice
Dwight

Last edited by Sparklez5858; 02-18-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-04-2015, 06:12 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Name: Luna
Age: 15 (May or may not be made up.)
Appearance: Chest length caramel hair, hazel eyes, freckles, fair skin. Tall and slim, with a sort of athletic build. Medium sized nose, eyes and thin lips that are naturally rosy. Bangs that are on my left side and go just above my eyes.
Personality: Good-natured, awkward, funny, and silly. Not hard of heart and does not like hurting others at all. Good with a sword and bow and arrow but doesn't like violence. Loud, and musically inclined. Very verbose sometimes. Honest, loyal, and quick witted. Good at coming up with stupid plans, and good at executing them. Fast.
Weapon: Any that I can get my hands on, but mostly bow and arrows or sword.
Story that you are most proud of: When I won first place in a town talent show with my singing, which has absolutely nothing to do with the games.
Power (small, like x-ray vision): My power is I'm super good at the art of persuasion.
Other:
Clothes for interview:



CLothes for arena:
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-04-2015, 06:21 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Name: Luna
Age: 15 (May or may not be made up.)
Appearance: Chest length caramel hair, hazel eyes, freckles, fair skin. Tall and slim, with a sort of athletic build. Medium sized nose, eyes and thin lips that are naturally rosy. Bangs that are on my left side and go just above my eyes.
Personality: Good-natured, awkward, funny, and silly. Not hard of heart and does not like hurting others at all. Good with a sword and bow and arrow but doesn't like violence. Loud, and musically inclined. Very verbose sometimes. Honest, loyal, and quick witted. Good at coming up with stupid plans, and good at executing them. Fast.
Weapon: Any that I can get my hands on, but mostly bow and arrows or sword.
Story that you are most proud of: When I won first place in a town talent show with my singing, which has absolutely nothing to do with the games.
Power (small, like x-ray vision): My power is I'm super good at the art of persuasion.
Other:
Clothes for interview:



CLothes for arena:
Awesome! Thanks! Any by "Story Your Most Proud Of" I mean one of your KP stories that might be used as an arena.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Name: Maelle Eliwony (call her Maelle and you will die, so just call her Mae)
Age (10-18): 15
Appearance: Thick, pale blonde hair that is usually weaved into braids or a bun. Pale skin but deep blue eyes that can read people like a book. Petite features.
Personality: She's intelligent, which sometimes she can take pride of. She's extremely bossy and snappy, and doesn't trust people too easily. A fiery soul that is ready to stand up for what she believes in.
Weapon: Knives/daggers that can usually throw from a far.
Story That You Are Most Proud Of: I don't know...I'm most likely going to choose somebody else's story...
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.): Strength.
Other:
Clothes:
Interview:

Arena:

Last edited by Sparklez5858; 11-12-2015 at 11:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-08-2015, 06:58 PM
FrostBittenKitten FrostBittenKitten is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in the milky way galaxy...maybe
Posts: 3,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Awesome! Thanks! Any by "Story Your Most Proud Of" I mean one of your KP stories that might be used as an arena.
Oh ok um how about the one I did with Alice (haha it was mostly her) called School of War bc none of mine have good places for an arena.
__________________
on the outside always looking in

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2015, 07:03 AM
HazelHope HazelHope is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: | :noitacoL
Posts: 431
Default

Name: Hazel Penrose
Age (10-18): 13
Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair with red and gold highlights that come out in the sun; hazel eyes; normal-sized face with acne on her forehead; pale skin with picked, frayed nails and anywhere from two to four hangnails at any given time
Personality: Creative, determined, joking, smart, outgoing but loves her alone time, crazy in a good way, slightly lazy, procrastinator, bossy
Weapon: A Viking sword.
Story That You Are Most Proud Of: 2,996 probably. That's a poem, though.
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.): [ha! that colon and parenthesis form a frowny face.] Masterful with her sword of choice despite little training. However, any other sword is just a normal sword shoved into a beginner's hands on her.
Other:
Interview outfit ~



Last edited by HazelHope; 11-09-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2015, 06:06 PM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazelHope View Post
Name: Hazel Penrose
Age (10-18): 13
Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair with red and gold highlights that come out in the sun; hazel eyes; normal-sized face with acne on her forehead; pale skin with picked, frayed nails and anywhere from two to four hangnails at any given time
Personality: Creative, determined, joking, smart, outgoing but loves her alone time, crazy in a good way, slightly lazy, procrastinator, bossy
Weapon: A Viking sword.
Story That You Are Most Proud Of: 2,996 probably. That's a poem, though.
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.): [ha! that colon and parenthesis form a frowny face.] Masterful with her sword of choice despite little training. However, any other sword is just a normal sword shoved into a beginner's hands on her.
Other: Nope, unless you need my arena outfit.
Thank you! You don't need to post an outfit for the arena, but you do need one for the interviews.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2015, 09:33 PM
HazelHope HazelHope is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: | :noitacoL
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklez5858 View Post
Thank you! You don't need to post an outfit for the arena, but you do need one for the interviews.
Post edited!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,484
Default

Name:Cecil Black
Age (10-18): 17-18
Appearance: black hair, Brown eyes, sort of tall, a bit muscular and a thin pale scar curving down from his eye to his jawline
Personality: can be kind of cold if you offend/hurt or threaten anyone in his family but doesn't really care about how you treat him. Caring and smart but can be a little impulsive
Weapon:a bow or daggers that he can use
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.): can occasionally teleport but he can't really control it that well and it is very draining
Other:very protective of his sister and she is the only reason he volunteered as tribute so he could protect her when her name was drawn. Although that's only if your ok with my idea below. Also his kind heart and need to protect everyone can often get him into unfortunate situations
Ok so is it ok if I make another tribute her name is Lily black she is Cecil' s little sister it's ok if you say no it's just that she's part of Cecil story so I was wondering if she could and it wouldn't get complicated since I'm planning to kill her off almost immediately anyway
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Sparklez5858 Sparklez5858 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: i assure you i live on Earth
Posts: 2,026
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Name:Cecil Black
Age (10-18): 17-18
Appearance: black hair, Brown eyes, sort of tall, a bit muscular and a thin pale scar curving down from his eye to his jawline
Personality: can be kind of cold if you offend/hurt or threaten anyone in his family but doesn't really care about how you treat him. Caring and smart but can be a little impulsive
Weapon:a bow or daggers that he can use
Power (Small, like x-ray vision.): can occasionally teleport but he can't really control it that well and it is very draining
Other:very protective of his sister and she is the only reason he volunteered as tribute so he could protect her when her name was drawn. Although that's only if your ok with my idea below. Also his kind heart and need to protect everyone can often get him into unfortunate situations
Ok so is it ok if I make another tribute her name is Lily black she is Cecil' s little sister it's ok if you say no it's just that she's part of Cecil story so I was wondering if she could and it wouldn't get complicated since I'm planning to kill her off almost immediately anyway
Thank you for the character! And sorry, but only one tribute per KidPubber. Also, can you show us your outfit for the interviews? You can just post a link or just describe it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dwight the legend ftw, dwight!!, dwightisdonaldtrump, kp games, luna was here, occidere frater, pablo x dwight otp, the dwight games

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.