Quantcast Uh... This is Awkard and Supid, but I have a few er supernatural problems - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2011, 05:42 PM

That last post was for NikeSamuel, by the way. XD

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

inside of me.

-quote on dA
Old 04-13-2012, 11:04 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikeSamuel View Post
Guys I'm scared for you and I'm praying for you...what you are doing is against the Bible and GOD himself. FIND JESUS HE IS THE ANSWER!
Agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Please stop! Its a sin! PLEASE STOP! No offense, but what you are doing is horrible and terrible and revolting! PLEASE STOP! I'll pray for you too! PLEASE!!!
Agreed. Ghosts? Ghosts are real, they're only real if you believe in them and think about them.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Please stop! Its a sin! PLEASE STOP! No offense, but what you are doing is horrible and terrible and revolting! PLEASE STOP! I'll pray for you too! PLEASE!!!
Well, that's not shoving religion down anyone's throat! *sarcasm* If I was the person you were telling that too, I would be highly offended because while I am Christan, I don't want anyone shoving religion down people's throats. That's just wrong. No offense. *really means no offense*
Old 04-13-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockshadow View Post
Well, that's not shoving religion down anyone's throat! *sarcasm* If I was the person you were telling that too, I would be highly offended because while I am Christan, I don't want anyone shoving religion down people's throats. That's just wrong. No offense. *really means no offense*
Yes, but Jean is religious... She said so before on the other pages...
Old 04-13-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseki3 View Post
Yes, but Jean is religious... She said so before on the other pages...
I know, but I just don't like how some people shove religion down people's throats, and say they're doing sins, or something like that. It just seems kind of offensive.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:36 PM

Quote:
I know, but I just don't like how some people shove religion down people's throats, and say they're doing sins, or something like that. It just seems kind of offensive.
But, if I was Jean, I wouldn't think that was offensive since she is religous herself. ;D And I understand about the shoving religion down people's throats...it can be hard sometimes. And frustrating.

Last edited by chelseki3; 04-13-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:42 PM

So looking at a couple dead people is a horrible and revolting? How's that gross? Then everyone would be sinners, for I believe ghosts are all around you.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
So looking at a couple dead people is a horrible and revolting? How's that gross? Then everyone would be sinners, for I believe ghosts are all around you.
O__________________e For some reason, I just felt like doing that, so IGNORE THIS POST!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Exactly!! Jeez, you people might as well christen her with holy water! You don't need to correct her for what she does or doesn't do.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 04-13-2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Once, me and my friend ALMOST did a Hail Mary. You go in a small room with a mirror (bathroom works fine) with a flashlight, or be brave and turn off the flashlight, then summon Mary.
She will either appear in the mirror and tell your future, or try and pull you in.
I don't know about that, but there's a Bloody Mary, where she was a nun (not Mary Mother of God) and you go in the bathroom, spin a few times and call her name, and then she appears in the mirror, covered in bloody rags.

I remember people who were going to try that at the Father/Daughter dance. Later, the principal had to talk to the fourth graders (I was in third at the time) and tell them to stop freaking us out.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."

Tags
bloody mary, haha sophie horr, hail mary, horr, i like my little pony, my socks sing me songs, umadbro?