Quantcast Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2017, 07:41 PM

If you do that, I send you virtual hugs
Old 03-07-2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Bingo! I was lowkey nudging *hint hint* that Mallory is most likely out of all the characters to help Leed reach his full power potential (since they are somewhat engineer-like).

Her smarts can help Leed tinker with his pair of glasses to build sort of super spectacles. Hm? Maybe?
Yes, I like this idea. However, you said "in due time", so as far as getting the group to Liz, you were not thinking of doing the super-spectacles so soon?
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 03-08-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Yes, I like this idea. However, you said "in due time", so as far as getting the group to Liz, you were not thinking of doing the super-spectacles so soon?
Well that depends. I was confused a little with that part of the story so if someone could explain, then I wouldn't mind having Mallory upgrade Leed's glasses sooner.

After the entire Candyland thing, (which threw me off), the Gateway gang has been riding along Kyle's spacecraft. Is the Candyland another dimension? And if so, how did the group get there again in the first place?

Once I understand this, we can come up with a method for everybody to return to the Mansion.

Leed, so far, can only teleport to locations he can see. Kyle's coordinates in the past allowed Leed to teleport with Gary to one of the planets as they were scouting. With Mallory's upgrade, I was hoping he'd no longer have limits and be able to teleport wherever (interplanetary, inter-dimensionally, blah blah blah).
Old 03-08-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Well that depends. I was confused a little with that part of the story so if someone could explain, then I wouldn't mind having Mallory upgrade Leed's glasses sooner.

After the entire Candyland thing, (which threw me off), the Gateway gang has been riding along Kyle's spacecraft. Is the Candyland another dimension? And if so, how did the group get there again in the first place?

Once I understand this, we can come up with a method for everybody to return to the Mansion.

Leed, so far, can only teleport to locations he can see. Kyle's coordinates in the past allowed Leed to teleport with Gary to one of the planets as they were scouting. With Mallory's upgrade, I was hoping he'd no longer have limits and be able to teleport wherever (interplanetary, inter-dimensionally, blah blah blah).
About Candyland, that's what I was assuming. Bc I came in in like,, the middle of that. Idk honestly lol.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 03-08-2017, 03:50 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

I'm thinking that Candyland was a different planet in the Gateway Mansion's solar system, and so was Erebus and Erebos. If that's true, Kyle's ship could get them back to the Gateway Mansion more easily! And we won't have to worry about interdimensional travel because they haven't traveled through any dimensions yet
Old 03-08-2017, 04:01 PM

Ah, this is all too much trouble. I suppose that's what happens when you get involved in group efforts.
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 03-08-2017, 05:54 PM

Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items

I'm sorry about that, Ena! I hope haven't been making things too frustrating!
Old 03-09-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
I'm sorry about that, Ena! I hope haven't been making things too frustrating!
It's ok. I feel a little less like death today. I'll try to be nicer
they'd lead me to y o u
Old 03-10-2017, 04:29 PM

Regarding the Candyland thing:

The group went through a dimensional gate in the mansion to get to Candyland,"There wasn't time to say a word, and she walked straight through the large rainbow portal behind them, and so did the rest of the group...They found themselves in a land full of candy." (Candyland Arc), but flew on Kyle's ship to get to Erebus/Erebos.

Which means that Candyland, Erebus, and Erebos are all in the same dimension, but that dimension is separate from the dimension that Gateway Mansion is in.
Down and out and missing home

(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Old 03-10-2017, 04:41 PM

Oh! Thanks Re

I was wondering... When should we start the arc?
Should I get Cecelia with the group first?

Tags
justin was here too, luna was here, nes, poliwog, sy was here ;), what is my life