Quantcast Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES - Page 5 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 03-07-2017, 07:41 PM
SuperJ SuperJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the wind blows
Posts: 197
Default

If you do that, I send you virtual hugs
__________________
Write Stories. Create Memories
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 03-07-2017, 10:01 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Bingo! I was lowkey nudging *hint hint* that Mallory is most likely out of all the characters to help Leed reach his full power potential (since they are somewhat engineer-like).

Her smarts can help Leed tinker with his pair of glasses to build sort of super spectacles. Hm? Maybe?
Yes, I like this idea. However, you said "in due time", so as far as getting the group to Liz, you were not thinking of doing the super-spectacles so soon?
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 03-08-2017, 12:21 PM
SuperJ SuperJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wherever the wind blows
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Yes, I like this idea. However, you said "in due time", so as far as getting the group to Liz, you were not thinking of doing the super-spectacles so soon?
Well that depends. I was confused a little with that part of the story so if someone could explain, then I wouldn't mind having Mallory upgrade Leed's glasses sooner.

After the entire Candyland thing, (which threw me off), the Gateway gang has been riding along Kyle's spacecraft. Is the Candyland another dimension? And if so, how did the group get there again in the first place?

Once I understand this, we can come up with a method for everybody to return to the Mansion.

Leed, so far, can only teleport to locations he can see. Kyle's coordinates in the past allowed Leed to teleport with Gary to one of the planets as they were scouting. With Mallory's upgrade, I was hoping he'd no longer have limits and be able to teleport wherever (interplanetary, inter-dimensionally, blah blah blah).
__________________
Write Stories. Create Memories
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 03-08-2017, 12:56 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
Well that depends. I was confused a little with that part of the story so if someone could explain, then I wouldn't mind having Mallory upgrade Leed's glasses sooner.

After the entire Candyland thing, (which threw me off), the Gateway gang has been riding along Kyle's spacecraft. Is the Candyland another dimension? And if so, how did the group get there again in the first place?

Once I understand this, we can come up with a method for everybody to return to the Mansion.

Leed, so far, can only teleport to locations he can see. Kyle's coordinates in the past allowed Leed to teleport with Gary to one of the planets as they were scouting. With Mallory's upgrade, I was hoping he'd no longer have limits and be able to teleport wherever (interplanetary, inter-dimensionally, blah blah blah).
About Candyland, that's what I was assuming. Bc I came in in like,, the middle of that. Idk honestly lol.
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 03-08-2017, 03:50 PM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items
Posts: 356
Default

I'm thinking that Candyland was a different planet in the Gateway Mansion's solar system, and so was Erebus and Erebos. If that's true, Kyle's ship could get them back to the Gateway Mansion more easily! And we won't have to worry about interdimensional travel because they haven't traveled through any dimensions yet
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 03-08-2017, 04:01 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Ah, this is all too much trouble. I suppose that's what happens when you get involved in group efforts.
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 03-08-2017, 05:54 PM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items
Posts: 356
Default

I'm sorry about that, Ena! I hope haven't been making things too frustrating!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 03-09-2017, 11:40 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the feds will never find me
Posts: 11,037
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabellasAura View Post
I'm sorry about that, Ena! I hope haven't been making things too frustrating!
It's ok. I feel a little less like death today. I'll try to be nicer
__________________
trails of f i r e
you always knew
they would carry me home
they'd lead me to y o u
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 03-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Zelda Zelda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: spaceship
Posts: 975
Default

Regarding the Candyland thing:

The group went through a dimensional gate in the mansion to get to Candyland,"There wasn't time to say a word, and she walked straight through the large rainbow portal behind them, and so did the rest of the group...They found themselves in a land full of candy." (Candyland Arc), but flew on Kyle's ship to get to Erebus/Erebos.

Which means that Candyland, Erebus, and Erebos are all in the same dimension, but that dimension is separate from the dimension that Gateway Mansion is in.
__________________
Little boy inside my chest
Breathe some life into my bones
I've been lost and wandering
Down and out and missing home


(So beat a little louder now
I can't hear you anymore)
-Barns Courntey
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 03-10-2017, 04:41 PM
ArabellasAura ArabellasAura is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Let's say I'm in a spaceship with a flying unicorn, a potato, and a basket of useless items
Posts: 356
Default

Oh! Thanks Re

I was wondering... When should we start the arc?
Should I get Cecelia with the group first?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
justin was here too, luna was here, nes, poliwog, sy was here ;), what is my life

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.