Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 889 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2019, 11:21 AM

I wanna taaaaaalk about my boyfriendddddd idek what to say it's just he gives me lots of Feels(TM) and I love him so much ashjflauefahes
Old 11-22-2019, 02:49 PM

Yo the other day I saw a boy in church with curly hair who who made my heart melt, so I randomly asked him to prom (via his sister cuz I’m a coward) despite never having talked to him before.

We’ve been dating for almost 7 months. He’s moving to California for me. We’re probably gonna get married. Love is real.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 11-24-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Yo the other day I saw a boy in church with curly hair who who made my heart melt, so I randomly asked him to prom (via his sister cuz Im a coward) despite never having talked to him before.

Weve been dating for almost 7 months. Hes moving to California for me. Were probably gonna get married. Love is real.
That is so cute what the heck???
Old 11-26-2019, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Yo the other day I saw a boy in church with curly hair who who made my heart melt, so I randomly asked him to prom (via his sister cuz I’m a coward) despite never having talked to him before.

We’ve been dating for almost 7 months. He’s moving to California for me. We’re probably gonna get married. Love is real.
can I just say that you two are adorable and im so happy for you
Old 11-26-2019, 10:50 PM

so lets preface this by saying that im almost certain shes straight but ive been teaching this girl to play fiddle (going well but we generally spend half the time talking on the laundry room floor) and she is so beautiful and I told her we should hang out sometime besides this and she said "yeah lets do something proper like going to town" (it was a good time we got hot chocolate) and yeah these are all normal friend things but man I do definitely like her and either way being closer friends with her would be awesome she is so cool

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~