Quantcast Avpm - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-24-2019, 12:13 AM

Default Avpm

Back when AVPM first came out on YouTube (also Potter Puppet Pals, specifically The Mysterious Ticking Noise) it was just as I reached Maximum Potterhead Status when I was like, 9 or 10, but due to not being very internet savvy and my internet usage being heavily monitored by my patents, I never learned about these things until 2013~2014ish when I joined tumblr.
I learned about Potter Puppet Pals first via that girl on Acapella (most people know the one) and I found out about AVPM much later in 2015-2016 when I finally started following a few fandom blogs and saw some gifs of Lauren Lopez/Darren Criss. (This was During my Glee phase so I recognized Darren, and Lauren as Drago was just more iconic than anything. Prior to this is mostly followed people from Kp and that was it.)
I did search up and save the AVPM playlists then, but seeing as it's almost 2 hours I never really found the time to watch it. I watched it for the first time a year ago in between my depression naps and I loved it??
And my sister is about that age now at 11 years old, and she's recently started picking up the HP books, and I've been trying to get my dad to watch AVPM, so I decided to watch the first one again for the sake of it. (I actually haven't watched the sequel or the third one yet lol)
Suddenly it seemed so nostalgic? Idk if it's the Zefron poster, the old references, but even the songs and the cast themselves felt so nostalgic and reminiscent of my childhood (is saying childhood at 18 justified? Idc)
I've been jamming to "Not Alone" for a while now.
Yeah not much else, but discuss I guess. (I love AVPM lol)
Old 05-28-2019, 02:40 PM

I've never seen avpm but i'm a huge pp fan and idk why i never replied to this never got around to it i guess