Quantcast mystic messenger - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-05-2018, 10:32 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
So Iím waiting until midnight so I can start Jaeheeís route, but until then Iíve got a lot of time to kill. So I decided to mess around with the options in the prologue and discovered the first bad ending, and itís jusy so funny to me for some reason.
Because Unkown is just like ďhuh?? Sheís claiming thereís no lock on the door?? Welp that was critical to the plan, guess the plan failed oh no. Oh well Iím just gonna... reveal myself and kidnap her hahaah bet you wish youíd just opened the gosh darn door you heckling liarĒ
lolololol

Man, I love the prologue bad end, "nope don't fucking see one"
and also when he's like "so come with me" and I'm like "Okay "
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
lolololol

Man, I love the prologue bad end, "nope don't fucking see one"
and also when he's like "so come with me" and I'm like "Okay "
Saaame.
Also I Love after the first two times you insist thereís no lock the game shows you the screen again with the caption ďthere is a password lock on the door.Ē You can practically feel the game going ďno. Not this shit again donít mess with me Helen. Not today.Ē

Also heckity heck V and Rayís routes are 550 hourglasses!? Iím never going to be able to save up that much, and I donít have a card connected to my phone so I canít buy them T_T
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-22-2018, 03:47 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Saaame.
Also I Love after the first two times you insist thereís no lock the game shows you the screen again with the caption ďthere is a password lock on the door.Ē You can practically feel the game going ďno. Not this shit again donít mess with me Helen. Not today.Ē

Also heckity heck V and Rayís routes are 550 hourglasses!? Iím never going to be able to save up that much, and I donít have a card connected to my phone so I canít buy them T_T
I can and will bust my ASS to get Rayís route

Should I play again over the holiday? 8))))
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 12-23-2018, 01:28 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
I can and will bust my ASS to get Rayís route

Should I play again over the holiday? 8))))
Yes same, I restart games at least once a week just to farm hourglasses. Itís tefious but one day itíll pay off (I hope).

And yes definitely, get those boys. I wish I could play it over the holiday but Iíve been losing enough sleep as is and my winter break is short bc we had a strike at the beginning of the year and Iím WEAK so I want to catch up on sleep instead.
Iím so?? Mad though?? My spring break is even shorter too so I have to wait aaall the way until summer to start on juminís route.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 12-23-2018, 03:28 AM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Yes same, I restart games at least once a week just to farm hourglasses. Itís tefious but one day itíll pay off (I hope).

And yes definitely, get those boys. I wish I could play it over the holiday but Iíve been losing enough sleep as is and my winter break is short bc we had a strike at the beginning of the year and Iím WEAK so I want to catch up on sleep instead.
Iím so?? Mad though?? My spring break is even shorter too so I have to wait aaall the way until summer to start on juminís route.
oOOF I could never put that much tedious effort in

HELL YES Iím going to start Juminís route again for sure. I missed too many chat rooms last time and gave up xD
Currently Iím sleeping too much tbh so I will wait a couple days to finish catching up on sleep xDD
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-06-2019, 02:00 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

soo did you end up doing Jumin's route?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-06-2019, 03:16 PM
SilverMoon SilverMoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: the barns
Posts: 11,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
soo did you end up doing Jumin's route?
Lol no break fuckin flew
__________________
this and this and this
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

Riip but that’s good I guess. Does that mean the break went well then?

Also!! 401 hourglasses! That’s only... 149 to go. Hhhhhh :’)
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-23-2019, 02:54 AM
Steampunk Steampunk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,485
Default

This game... I love this game... I’m feeling so ridiculously emotional and unhappy right now, but this freaking game is here welcoming me with cheer and just forcing me to smile... yikes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.