Quantcast Commercial script thingy - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2018, 10:38 AM

Default Commercial script thingy

Okay so I thought we might want to write a fun script thing for a commercial just for fun

I thought it might just be us animated with the main site/some part of kp as the background.

This would never happen or anything but it's a fun excersize??? I guess???

So basically we show around a new member. I guess, from their perspective, so we don't actually see them unless we grab their hand and drag them somewhere or something. You get where I'm going? Ihdk.

Okay imma start

Kayla: *crashing noise in the background as I come hurtling on screen in front of the main site*. Hi!!!! I'm Kayla. Welcome to KidPub! You might not see me around here*gestures all around* very much. I'm more of the glue holding the forums together. What are the forums? Oh, you'll see! I mainly post chapter 1s to stories I will never finish. . I think they *yall come onscreen, although somewhat far away standing in a group. I guesture forwards y'all.* are getting tired of it. Also, don't look at my bio. There's been a glitch and I've been unable to change it for sooo long! Anyway, *turns torward yall* how about we introduce you to some other active enough members?
Old 12-20-2018, 10:49 AM

Alem: I am Alem! Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Make yourself at home, hopefully you’ll be staying for a really long time....
Anyways! You can find me in a lot of places and doing a lot of things except for the one thing I came here to do. Post my stories, haha. Oops. I plan too, soon enough.
I thrive mainly on the forums, which is a great place for NESes (never ending stories) and sharing stuff about your life outside of KP. NESes are great, especially for people like me who are unmotivated to finish their own stories. It’s like writing a story with other people who share your interest!
Anyways, KP is a really nice community and I hope you decided to make the best out of it. Dark ages? What dark ages? We’re just at a time where people are a little busy and the people who were here have just kinda grown out of it and became adults who need to live their busy lives! Oh... that’s what you meant by dark ages? Oh well. Hopefully Kidpub has taught them something, and will teach you something too!
Okay now see ya around!
*takes an awkward bow*
Old 12-20-2018, 11:01 AM

Kayla: Okay! Thanks Alem! Now how about we skip everything else and move straight to the forums! *Looks somewhere above the camera* Okay. Sorry, Perry. *Looks back at the camera hooman thing* Looks like I do have to show you everything... what do you mean, who's Perry!? Oh... right. You're new. Perry is our amazing creator! He fixes the bugs, updates stuff, and if you see him around, don't forget to say hi on the A/N! Oh, the A/N! Over here. *Background changes to the A/N* here you can chat with other amazing people.

Tags
ihdk, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, oof, tag stealer is kayla