Quantcast *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 - Page 887 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Haha Iím not brave Iím just nihilistic (fuck it) and impulsive (guess Iíll do it). And thank u it was my first real love and there was a lot of crying it was pretty gr8.

OKAY BUT AS FOR U

life tip: If he says flirty stuff to all girls, thatís him being either universally flirty or universally oblivious. If it seems like itís just with you, then heís probably flirting.

Also maybe you should lay ur head on his shoulder sometime. Like just doze off on a bus ride or something. Start making more innocent physical contact because itís a good kind of flirting and if he likes u he will start doing it back. 10/10
can i just say i appreciate you so much?? like thank u for talking to me about this ahaha

yes i've been working on becoming more comfortable with physical contact in general, but especially with him. i make a point to sit next to him and at least have our arms be touching lol. it probably sounds like nothing but it's a step for me
we were sitting next to each other watching a movie and i was this close to laying my head on his shoulder but i chickened out haha
Old 12-22-2018, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabes View Post
can i just say i appreciate you so much?? like thank u for talking to me about this ahaha

yes i've been working on becoming more comfortable with physical contact in general, but especially with him. i make a point to sit next to him and at least have our arms be touching lol. it probably sounds like nothing but it's a step for me
we were sitting next to each other watching a movie and i was this close to laying my head on his shoulder but i chickened out haha
Ok the arm touch is not nothing, it is Top Notch Romance tbh. Itís up there with ďgoodnight <3Ē texts. Actually do yíall text?? Because I need details and screenshots ASAP this is serious. Hmu on my ig at @punk_nap

And girl of course!!! I am always out here for the fam. Babes bond over this stuff, like in 2015 Sravani (strawberry on KP) coached me w my crush on the EVT and this summer she stayed for a weekend at my house. This is the real deal, honey.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-22-2018, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
The older members that don't post much come on this thread so I live here now.

yeah, we lost the ability to be either random or emo back in 2016, so that eliminates most other threads. Fortunately, being hopelessly in love is the lifetime curse of writers, so we still out here.

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-30-2018, 02:04 AM

I don't have a crush cause I legit have a bf atm, but he's wonderful and I'm happy <3
Old 12-30-2018, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
I'm too tired to appreciate and/or complain about my bf
These things usually go hand in hand.
hey so the last time I posted on this thread (that was an actual post about my ex-boyfriend and not a reply to someone else's) I was in a relationship that was slowly turning toxic and one-sided (I was essentially ghosted for at least three months towards the end of 2016, but he gave me enough leverage to hope and cling onto that hope) and that led to a lot of tears and self-doubt and me becoming closed off and negative towards everyone.
there was a long time where I was in denial and refused to believe that he didn't love me anymore (this was my first relationship, and it meant a lot to me either way), and it also took an amount of time to truly get over him (admittedly this overlapped with my time with my current boyfriend)
he was my first love, and I was super convinced we were going to last till marriage because not only did I know we were different, the adults around us could tell too, and constantly told me how we were the most special couple they'd come across while teaching, and it really was, while it lasted, something else.
however, as hard as getting over him was, and even though it took a long time to heal, I'm super super thankful for my current boyfriend. not only did he pull me out of my misery, he also makes me laugh like no one else does, and he showed me a gentleness that I had been searching for but couldn't find in my ex. I don't want to thank my ex for hurting me, or else I wouldn't have found my current boyfriend, blah blah blah- there were definitely better ways to break up with me if he didn't love me anymore instead of ghosting me for three months and ignoring me in my desperate state to "get him back", but I am infinitely thankful for my current boyfriend and everything he has done for me, including helping me through the worst of my depression, and being with me through the good times and the bad.
whatever happened happened, and to look back on this two years later, I can say I'm completely over my ex.
I'm happy now, and in love. Thank you,
Old 12-30-2018, 03:14 PM

Hahahahahgahgahnahgahgahxdoedjvorkejfirldofoemdjfj fjr someone likes me and I don't like him back how fun
Old 12-30-2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 View Post
hey so the last time I posted on this thread (that was an actual post about my ex-boyfriend and not a reply to someone else's) I was in a relationship that was slowly turning toxic and one-sided (I was essentially ghosted for at least three months towards the end of 2016, but he gave me enough leverage to hope and cling onto that hope) and that led to a lot of tears and self-doubt and me becoming closed off and negative towards everyone.
there was a long time where I was in denial and refused to believe that he didn't love me anymore (this was my first relationship, and it meant a lot to me either way), and it also took an amount of time to truly get over him (admittedly this overlapped with my time with my current boyfriend)
he was my first love, and I was super convinced we were going to last till marriage because not only did I know we were different, the adults around us could tell too, and constantly told me how we were the most special couple they'd come across while teaching, and it really was, while it lasted, something else.
however, as hard as getting over him was, and even though it took a long time to heal, I'm super super thankful for my current boyfriend. not only did he pull me out of my misery, he also makes me laugh like no one else does, and he showed me a gentleness that I had been searching for but couldn't find in my ex. I don't want to thank my ex for hurting me, or else I wouldn't have found my current boyfriend, blah blah blah- there were definitely better ways to break up with me if he didn't love me anymore instead of ghosting me for three months and ignoring me in my desperate state to "get him back", but I am infinitely thankful for my current boyfriend and everything he has done for me, including helping me through the worst of my depression, and being with me through the good times and the bad.
whatever happened happened, and to look back on this two years later, I can say I'm completely over my ex.
I'm happy now, and in love. Thank you,
Iím screaming this is beautoful

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 12-30-2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Aren't they? But they make me glad that I am not involved in boyfriend stuff. like my character Flash in one of my books.
This aged well

Quote:
The photo gives a pretty good look down the front of the dress, too. But your eyes are pretty...
Remember when I was 12 and gay for Mira

Quote:
Most people at school are convinced I'm bi, a rumor I'm fine with feeding. XD
Yikes team

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n

- I Found, by Amber Run

Last edited by AlgebraAddict; 12-30-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Iím screaming this is beautoful
thank you <333
Old 01-01-2019, 03:52 PM

Ok so I think I like my friend

And she's amazing

And hugging her makes me happy

And she's the best

Tags
#foreveralone, *insert funny tag*, barbed wire is the worst, boys are weird..., boys are weird...., crushes, don't you know, gwen6eva, i like you <3, i love tags, i think i love you, i'm gay, i'm in love with lena, iffee <3, just had to add a tag, looooooove!, love doesn't exist..., my ferret ate my homework, notice me ;-;, oooooooh young love, sandy was here, tags y u so weird?, that you're toxic!, too much fighting >.>, ~snapple~