Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - Page 1990 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2019, 12:07 AM

iroroehrhrgrghhrhh im tired
Old 04-06-2019, 02:11 AM

That moment when someone makes you laugh all of a sudden and then you nearly start crying because there’s the sickly, lonely feeling in your chest when you realize you can’t remember how many moths ago it was that you last genuinely laughed like that. Was it three? Five? Twelve? When did life start to lose its colors? When did the joy of being with friends become nothing more than a stressful facade? When did solitude become your natural state?
Most nagging of all, how many more months will it be before you laugh like that again?

Hehhhh sorry I know most of you guys are going through like, actual stuff. I just felt like I needed to put this somewhere so it wasn’t just in me all night.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
That moment when someone makes you laugh all of a sudden and then you nearly start crying because there’s the sickly, lonely feeling in your chest when you realize you can’t remember how many moths ago it was that you last genuinely laughed like that. Was it three? Five? Twelve? When did life start to lose its colors? When did the joy of being with friends become nothing more than a stressful facade? When did solitude become your natural state?
Most nagging of all, how many more months will it be before you laugh like that again?

Hehhhh sorry I know most of you guys are going through like, actual stuff. I just felt like I needed to put this somewhere so it wasn’t just in me all night.
hi your problems and issues are always worthy of attention if they are hurting you. don’t ever apologize for using the thread how it should be used.
i’m sorry you’ve been feeling so down lately. i really hope you’ll do better in the future, because you do deserve to be happy and to laugh
Old 04-10-2019, 12:37 AM

also it was owens birthday today- he would’ve turned 17. idk i just miss him a lot and i still can’t really believe he’s dead even though it’s been almost seven months. i wish i had had more time with him- i’m so sorry i didn’t get to know him as well as i wanted. i thought i had more time but i didn’t and i regret a lot. he should be in the play with us, he should be at math team practice. i’m not doing frisbee this year because the reason i stuck with it last year was because he was so kind and patient to me every practice. i feel so terrible for his family and everyone who was closer to him than i was. i hate that he’s never going to get to do so much. i hate that he had plans for life that he’ll never get to see realized. i hate that he’s just fucking gone, that i’ll never get to say goodbye. he didn’t deserve to die. i hate that he died scared and sad and slowly. i really hate that he regretted it- if someone had found him earlier or if we didn’t live in the middle of nowhere he would’ve lived and probably never tried again. sometimes (especially now that it’s warmer and reminds me of the fall) i catch myself hoping that he’ll wake up soon and be able to go home and be okay and i have to remember that he’s dead and will never go home. i just miss owen.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 PM

just watched a friend have a total mental breakdown in the hall and now i’m just stuck freaking out in the chem lab bc we have class! love this year! very annoyed that they put the boys back in the barn because it is terrible
Old 04-15-2019, 04:02 PM

okay so my friend is stressed to the breaking point because of a couple classes and she just beats herself up over it repeatedly over and over again and ik she's going to pass but in order to do so she has to put her heart into it. it's computer science so we get to do whatever quests we'd like as long as we get stuff done but the teacher is starting to be more specific and the school years almost over and i hate to see her like this and it's even worse bc she's a virgo and although none of you know astrology like i do this means that she amplifies her stress and pressures herself like no tomorrow and when i ell her i have no homeworkshe just feels worse bc i get all my homework done immediately bc my p a r e n t s make me before i can do anything else

Last edited by Werty; 04-15-2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: blahaha *stressed satyr noises*
Old 04-16-2019, 12:38 PM

A list of some stuff that you all can ignore but it just makes me feel better to type it down

1. I have a math test in like ten minutes. And I’m scared I’m going to get a bad grade cuz math is very stressful right now

2. My state is doing our very annoying standardized test thingy. It honestly wouldn’t even be bad but my parents expect me to get a near perfect score and that just ends up making me more nervous and then I just ughhhhhhhh

3. I don’t have any story ideas and I want to write something decent but haha nopeeeeeeee

4. I wish I never tried out for soccer at school cuz even though I made the team I’m not on of the best and there’s this girl named Eva who literally hates me bc, I don’t even know, and she’s always trying to make it seem like I’m really really bad

5. Soccer at club isn’t the best either cuz my dad is like a really really good soccer player and everybody expects me to be like him and he’s always giving me advice and when I use his advice my coach gets mad because they have different ideas on how soccer should be played and ughhhhhhhh again

6. I’m writing this in science class and yah enough said

7. There’s a lot more but my test in now in literally 3 minutes (it’s 11:37 and math starts at 11:40 oh wait now 2 minutes hee hee byeeee)
Old 04-16-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
okay so my friend is stressed to the breaking point because of a couple classes and she just beats herself up over it repeatedly over and over again and ik she's going to pass but in order to do so she has to put her heart into it. it's computer science so we get to do whatever quests we'd like as long as we get stuff done but the teacher is starting to be more specific and the school years almost over and i hate to see her like this and it's even worse bc she's a virgo and although none of you know astrology like i do this means that she amplifies her stress and pressures herself like no tomorrow and when i ell her i have no homeworkshe just feels worse bc i get all my homework done immediately bc my p a r e n t s make me before i can do anything else
okay so it's getting worse and i'm really concerned for her bc a sixth grader shouldn't be feeling like this and we all are just rlly concerened for her mental health and e have a vacation next week but that's soooo faaaar. school is just destroying her mentally right now but only her? like? none of my friends are feeling as much pressure and i feel virtually none for a change bc i feel like most of schoolwork is getting easier and i stiLL have that math homework pass but i think she already used hers. which is a shame because she hates math. and also i'm sorry that i'm going on about this i'm just really worried she's going to hurt herself or something over break instead of relaxing like she's supposed too and her parents ugh she doesn't like her mom and her dad is ok i guess but her mom wants her to be perfect and so that + school + she's a freaking virgo = stress depressed bomb 1000 and it's making the rest of us anxious and depressed too and i love her to death but she needs to stop hating herself and her life and she called herself ugly today which is a whole new story and i really hope that doesn't escalate bc then she will almost definately hurt herself and this started only yesterday. like, how can you become so sad in just 2 days sarah come on

also alem hope you do great and i'm sorry this isn't even my problem i just feel so bad
Old 04-17-2019, 12:25 PM

Do you ever just break down crying because you think that no one likes you even though rationally you know you have friends but what if they’re just being nice to you bc they’re nice and not bc they actually enjoy your company...

And you can’t tell anyone bc you’re too embarrassed about it

And you feel closed off from everyone all the time

But in other news I think I might (finally) come out as bi so there’s that

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 04-17-2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Do you ever just break down crying because you think that no one likes you even though rationally you know you have friends but what if they’re just being nice to you bc they’re nice and not bc they actually enjoy your company...

And you can’t tell anyone bc you’re too embarrassed about it

And you feel closed off from everyone all the time

But in other news I think I might (finally) come out as bi so there’s that
actually I used to feel like that all the time
it might be an aquarius thing what's your sign

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, face the north, i give up; okay?, i love u its gon b ok, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), kayla was here, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone