Quantcast Descendants NES (For all of you people who loved 1 and 2) - Page 34 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
Name: Prince Thomas of Maldonia
VK or AK: AK
Child of: Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana
What they look like: He has a mop of curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and medium brown skin. He has a bright smile, which he smiles a lot, and is fairly tall. His usual outfit is a white button-up under a green sweater-vest and khakis with green high-top shoes.
Likes: His friends, singing, playing the ukulele, dancing, parties, and goofing off.
Dislikes: Rules, boredom, doing nothing, awkward situations, and scary movies.
Friends: Aaron, Ivory, Kristi, Maddie, Maggie, Evan, Maria, Lonnie, Ben, Jane, etc but his best friend is Aaron
(hope itís ok i just added yíallís chars)
Good or bad: chaotic neutral
Auradon or Isle: Auradon
Additional: so since I wanted to spice things up with my characters, I was thinking prolly a love triangle with him, Aaron, and idk who else (maybe Ivory?)
Personality: Upbeat, happy, positive little ray of sunshine generally but he can be sarcastic and kind of mean when heís angry/tired/upset. Heís charming and good at getting what he wants. He doesnít like a lot of the rules on Auradon, due to his curiosity and free-spirited ways, but would never actually try to harm Auradon or his fellow schoolmates. He likes exploring and learning new things, and is the best person to pull Aaron out of his comfort zone and get him to actually interact with people. The ultimate extrovert.
OOOO nice I love him
Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
RIP Cameron Boyce, we will always remember you

If they remade the PJO movies Cameron would make an amazing Percy ngl
RIP Cameron

also I haven't seen Descendants 3 yet but I'm going to go ahead and assume we can officially say this NES is not canon compliant to D3
Old 08-05-2019, 06:47 PM

RIP Cameron

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-05-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
OOOO nice I love him
thank you!!

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-06-2019, 12:37 PM

i'm going to have a hard time with D3 because on one hand i love Descendants and love Cameron but on the other hand my greek mythologically accurate soul cannot bear the whole movie to be based off of the worst Disney movie ever

(DISNEZY, NO. FOR ONE, PICK A SIDE. HERACLES AND THE GREEK GODS OR HERCULES AND THE ROMAN GODS. ALSO, HADES IS GOOD GUY, HERA IS BAD GUY AND CERBERUS DESERVES ALL THE LOVE.)
Old 08-07-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
i'm going to have a hard time with D3 because on one hand i love Descendants and love Cameron but on the other hand my greek mythologically accurate soul cannot bear the whole movie to be based off of the worst Disney movie ever

(DISNEZY, NO. FOR ONE, PICK A SIDE. HERACLES AND THE GREEK GODS OR HERCULES AND THE ROMAN GODS. ALSO, HADES IS GOOD GUY, HERA IS BAD GUY AND CERBERUS DESERVES ALL THE LOVE.)
Idk Heraís pretty reasonable itís Zeus thatís the bad guy
(Also like,,,, cringe hades has a wife)
Old 08-08-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Idk Heraís pretty reasonable itís Zeus thatís the bad guy
(Also like,,,, cringe hades has a wife)
i know but i'm saying in the movie hera was too nice to baby HERACLES like what

movie hades is awful and the Hercules movie can compare to the PJO movies in awfullness
Old 08-09-2019, 01:27 AM

Quote:
i know but i'm saying in the movie hera was too nice to baby HERACLES like what

movie hades is awful and the Hercules movie can compare to the PJO movies in awfullness
I disagree, itís inaccurate to mythology but highly entertaining. Itís a good movie, bad adaptation of Greek mythology.

But omg have you seen descendants 3? Because it was P DAMN GOOD
Old 08-21-2019, 09:24 PM

So yeah let’s go ahead and say this isn’t canon compliant to D3 lol
So it’s set after D2, Shun’s associates and Uma’s gang are fighting for control over the Isle, but Uma’s crew is struggling due to Uma’s absence as per the end of D2. Meanwhile, Shan Yu waits for an opportunity and is gathering strength. Shun Yu is loyal to their father and will remain so, unlike Mal to Maleficent, so a compromise will have to be reached in the end somehow. So everyone on the Isle more or less has the same goal, but right now the Auradon kids don’t and we’ll need to fix that. Maybe something happens that causes our AK characters to go to the Isle unofficially, or maybe something happens when the original VKs go back to the Isle for VK day per the beginning of D3. I’m still pretty invested in my characters for this ngl, and I think I got a bunch more excited with the D3 release. So we should get back into this!
Old 08-22-2019, 07:26 AM

Quote:
So yeah let’s go ahead and say this isn’t canon compliant to D3 lol
So it’s set after D2, Shun’s associates and Uma’s gang are fighting for control over the Isle, but Uma’s crew is struggling due to Uma’s absence as per the end of D2. Meanwhile, Shan Yu waits for an opportunity and is gathering strength. Shun Yu is loyal to their father and will remain so, unlike Mal to Maleficent, so a compromise will have to be reached in the end somehow. So everyone on the Isle more or less has the same goal, but right now the Auradon kids don’t and we’ll need to fix that. Maybe something happens that causes our AK characters to go to the Isle unofficially, or maybe something happens when the original VKs go back to the Isle for VK day per the beginning of D3. I’m still pretty invested in my characters for this ngl, and I think I got a bunch more excited with the D3 release. So we should get back into this!

i agree.
i'm going to go back on this thread, track down all my characters, and make new forms of them if i need too- then maybe we could figure out the whole "vk/ak thread" thing? and get those set up?

and as for the people on this thread that haven't been keeping up like we have, well i have alem's snap and so i can get her back if she wants, and besides that it's either you can contact them and ask or we just make do, depending on the person.

Tags
#alemwashere, (∩ ✧ ᗜ ✧ )⊃━☆゚.*, descendants2, ena was here, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, luna was here