Quantcast HSP N.E.S. (because why not) - Page 7 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2018, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
(anyone have a leftover character that hasn't been used yet that I can use for my characters and conversation and whatnot? It doesn't have to be a ship, just please start something or let me know so I can. Feel free to use any of mine, even Li, who I haven't used yet.)
If you want, Alice just bumped into someone (that someone could be one of your characters) and Leona is by herself right now, so one of your characters can interact with her as well.)
Old 08-17-2018, 06:42 PM

Quote:
((Imma steal max))

Li rushed into the building. She was late, and her phone would not stop buzzing. She was too busy checking her phone that she didn't notice a freshman sticking her leg out, giggling. She spiraled to the floor, and when she looked up, there was a guy staring at her. She blushed, but then the pain hit her. Her hand went zooming to her knee, which she had landed on. She looked up, hoping the guy (max) isn't staring at her.
Max was smirking to himself about Olive’s lack of flirting skills when he noticed a freshman near him trip another girl, sending her to the floor. He opened his mouth to warn her, too late. He frowned at the freshman girl, looking more disappointed in her than anything, before turning back to the girl who was now on the ground. “Hey, are you okay?” He asked her, concern in his eyes. He offered a hand to help her up.

will i ever be more than i've always been

tap, tap, tapping on the glass

Waving through a window
Old 08-17-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
If you want, Alice just bumped into someone (that someone could be one of your characters) and Leona is by herself right now, so one of your characters can interact with her as well.)
(Maybe Skye could interact with one of your characters?)

Waving through a window
Old 08-17-2018, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
(Maybe Skye could interact with one of your characters?)
Yeah sure, go ahead. You can even have her interact with Jonathan if you want, he’s talking with someone right now but he’s social and totally wouldn’t mind.
Old 08-18-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
Oh geez how to introduce three characters who have little to no connections at the same time... T_T

Today was a very good day for Johnathan. To him, the first day of school was always a good day. There were new opportunities to take, new friends to make, and new cute girls to woo.
Before his mind had time to even decide where he was going, his feet had already begun to take him towards a group of people, prepared to start his day off on the right foot.
But before he could reach them, he felt the persistent buzz in his pocket that signified a text on his phone. With a small groan, he pulled out his phone to see who in the world had texted him so close to the start of school. His frown only deepened when he saw who it was from.
An unknown number... how strange.

—-
Leona was not in a good mood today. Students of various ages all crowded far too close, every brush of a touchy boy’s hand or excited shriek of a freshman sent her nerves fizzling and her head throbbing. God, did she wish she had brought some painkillers.
She quickly made her way to the most secluded spot she could find and sat there, legs folded neatly under her, only partially covered by her dark blue and green skirt. Her various notebooks and folders were spread out before her and she was hard at work reorganizing her scattered papers when her phone buzzed with a text.
More than a little irritable at having been interrupted, she pulled it out. She glanced at it only briefly, and after seeing an unknown number she didn’t spare it a second glance. She didn’t have time for what was likely just a prank.
She continued working.

—-
Alice had never been the best at keeping track of time. It was why, thirty minutes before school was supposed to start, she had yet to even begin getting ready. She had been tending to her many plants, and hadn’t realized what time it was until her phone’s ringtone had sung to tell her she had gotten a text. She picked it up but never actually looked at the text, as her eyes were immediately drawn to the large numbers on the screen, telling her what time it was.
She gasped and hurried to gather her things. There was no way she was going to be late for the first day of school again.
It wasn’t until she had finally rushed out the door and speed walked to the school that she remembered the text. Pulling out her phone, she was met with a number she didn’t recognize. Curiously, she opened it up and attempted to read it while walking. Unfortunately, she was not nearly as aware of her surroundings as she should have been, and she ended up colliding with another person, the phone dropping from her hands.

(Guys what exactly does the text say?)
Skye stumbled, almost losing their balance as they collided with someone. They looked up, a bit annoyed, to see a girl with really cool looking pastel pink hair. They raised an eyebrow at the girl, looking annoyed.

Waving through a window
Old 09-14-2018, 03:22 PM

aaaaaaa srry abt this sorta falling thru but I still rlly love my chars and ships for this
Old 04-11-2019, 01:23 PM

is anybody into reviving this i mean yes and also yes and yes
Old 04-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
is anybody into reviving this i mean yes and also yes and yes
I’m cool with it

Waving through a window
Old 04-11-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten View Post
I’m cool with it
bruh i'd deadass revive the fuck outta this
I have no idea what the plot is anymore if we ever had one lmao but I sure do remember my chars
Old 04-11-2019, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post
bruh i'd deadass revive the fuck outta this
I have no idea what the plot is anymore if we ever had one lmao but I sure do remember my chars
Sameeeeeee

Waving through a window

Tags
derp, eyyy bi pride, i love kp, ispan, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, the best ships