Quantcast Warrior Cats NES - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2018, 02:13 PM

Yo if your willing to start just get back to me on the whole sharable characters and Clovertail ordeal and we can get going
Old 11-17-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
Yo if your willing to start just get back to me on the whole sharable characters and Clovertail ordeal and we can get going
Sorry it took me so long-have been busy with school&other matters

-i found, amber run
Old 11-17-2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Lol, maybe all the clans are peaking. And dangerously enough, RiverClan and ShadowClan are becoming restless. Looking for more territory. WindClan is also expanding, but not towards the other Clans. ThunderClan has the highest population, but since this is long before Firestar (who would know about this in a heartbeat) was even born, ThunderClan remains blissfully oblivious. But, being in between RiverClan and ShadowClan does have it's advantages. Certain cats have been spies, but RiverClan's trust is growing short with one of them. When ThunderClan's population drops due to a massive fox attack, will they have the strength to survive? Or will the amount of Clans drop down to three?

I just wrote the back cover for the entire series. Wow. Tell me if it's a good idea.

I want to throw in Dapplecloud the med first and her app before we begin.

Also, how about the idea where certain cats we can both control? No forms, just names. It would be much easier, and our posts would be longer.

Also, what does Sparrowflight look like? I have an OC, Sparrowstar, who is black and white, and has a grandson, Clovertail, who becomes Dapplecloud's apprentice. I'm thinking Snowpelt and Clovertail could be littermates (although Clovertail looks nothing like her). I know Sparrowflight isn't leader, but it would be cool if maybe we could go with the rest of it, scrap the leader part. It's up to you.

Also Le Dapplecloud form:
I love this idea! So we're going to start before the fox attack and cover it?
I like both of us being able to control certain cats. I think the rule should be that we control the cats we've made forms for. Cats mentioned in the forms are open to both of us. Agreed?

The idea with Sparrowflight and Clovertail sounds good to me! Let us have Sparrowflight be as you have said.

Also, I like Dapplecloud a lot.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-17-2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Lol, maybe all the clans are peaking. And dangerously enough, RiverClan and ShadowClan are becoming restless. Looking for more territory. WindClan is also expanding, but not towards the other Clans. ThunderClan has the highest population, but since this is long before Firestar (who would know about this in a heartbeat) was even born, ThunderClan remains blissfully oblivious. But, being in between RiverClan and ShadowClan does have it's advantages. Certain cats have been spies, but RiverClan's trust is growing short with one of them. When ThunderClan's population drops due to a massive fox attack, will they have the strength to survive? Or will the amount of Clans drop down to three?

I just wrote the back cover for the entire series. Wow. Tell me if it's a good idea.

I want to throw in Dapplecloud the med first and her app before we begin.

Also, how about the idea where certain cats we can both control? No forms, just names. It would be much easier, and our posts would be longer.

Also, what does Sparrowflight look like? I have an OC, Sparrowstar, who is black and white, and has a grandson, Clovertail, who becomes Dapplecloud's apprentice. I'm thinking Snowpelt and Clovertail could be littermates (although Clovertail looks nothing like her). I know Sparrowflight isn't leader, but it would be cool if maybe we could go with the rest of it, scrap the leader part. It's up to you.

Also Le Dapplecloud form:
SO Greensong is Kindlestar and Sparrowflight's daughter, and is Clovertail and Snowpelt's mother. Maybe Greensong is a black cat with green eyes, and Clovertail's father was a white cat, and so Clovertail is black-and-white and Snowpelt is...well...Snowpelt.

-i found, amber run

Last edited by Gracithe1andonly; 11-17-2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 07:56 PM

I also am reasonably sure that Dewpaw's mentor is the current deputy of ThunderClan and that Rabbitface is the cat that asked Kindleheart to return and save ThunderClan after Kindleheart was exiled. Do you oppose either of these motions?

-i found, amber run
Old 11-17-2018, 08:59 PM

Nope let's start.

I also want to throw in another cat to the ring, not gonna make a form for them but Greenpaw, who turns out to bee Greenmoss, Rainfoot's mate.As for Clovertail imma make a form for him when Dapplecloud dies, but for now he's only controlled when people talks to him.

Okay let's start.

Last edited by Werty; 11-17-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 09:15 PM

Okay imma start

So

Rainpaw opened her eyes slowly. Stretching, she stood up and padded outside. The other apprentices were still fast asleep, and she had no intention of waking them. It was raining hard outside. She stared grumpily up at the sky and went back into the den. She was still dreary from sleep, but something had woken her. It was a loud noise of some sort. Could I have just been dreaming? She asked herself. I must have been. She curled up and attempted to fall back asleep, but it was no use. Something was nagging at her, a dark cloud filling her mind. Greenpaw sat up and stared at her groggily.
"What are you doing up?" He asked.
"Couldn't sleep." She mumbled. She didn't want Dewpaw to wake up, but he was already shifting into a sitting position.
"Will you two shut it already?" The salty apprentice murmured sleepily, before curling back up. Rainpaw stretched, gave her chest fur a quick couple licks, and stared out at the ever pouring rain. By the time everyone else had woken, she still hadn't drifted off to sleep. She looked around for her mentor, hoping Snowpelt would have something to get this mystery off her mind.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:55 PM

Snowpelt gazed at her confused apprentice from the top of the den, which due to generations of fortification was now strong enough to hold her weight. She snickered-it seemed that her little trick with the pinecone and the rock had had its intended effect. Now, to test her apprentice's ability to counter sudden shock, she leapt to the ground in front of Rainpaw without warning.

-i found, amber run
Old 11-18-2018, 09:15 PM

Rainpaw jumped, staring at the sudden appearance of her mentor. A pinecone clattered to the ground in front of her. She stepped back, looking wearily up at her mentor. SHe must of thought that she had fallen for one of her tricks again. By now, however, she was used to them, and managed to avoid them with ease. She looked back at Greenpaw, who looked at her with an amused look on his face, before she left the den, darting past Snowpelt.

---

Dapplecloud woke to the sound of pouring rain. Clovertail was still asleep, so Dapplecloud peered out of the den, careful not to wake him. Something had been keeping him up last night. The dawn patrol was being organized by the looks of it. Glancing at the apprentice den, she saw a very startled Rainpaw with Snowpelt in front of her. Another one of Snowpelt's shenanigans. I have to speak with Rainpaw today, she decided. Ever since Clovertail got his name as a medicine cat, I've been wondering if Rainpaw would be okay in sharing her secret. She doubted the apprentice would mind, but she still wanted to check. She studied the apprentice. She obviously had a huge weight on her shoulders. She sighed, and heard the ruffling as Clovertail sat up and stretched, and looked at her, prepared for the day's work.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:36 PM

"Hello, Dapplecloud," mewed Clovertail, "what are the plans for today? Are we still low on cobwebs?"

-i found, amber run

Tags
kayla makes, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, kayla...