Quantcast I draw characters! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default I draw characters!

I can digitally draw characters for everyone! Your characters, characters from fandoms, even you, if you want. I can draw:

People
Cats
Dogs
Etc.

Fandoms I will draw characters for:

Harry Potter
Warriors
Gravity Falls
Zodiac as humans (or am I the only one into that stuff)

I'm good, too! Just ask Snow, who has seen one piece of my art!

I can draw made up characters in said fandoms also.
Have fun!
I feel like this will be used well.
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.

Last edited by Werty; 12-18-2018 at 09:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-18-2018, 09:18 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default

sopmone p[lease do this
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-18-2018, 09:18 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default

Please please please please pleasepleasepleaseplease
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-18-2018, 05:52 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,680
Default

brah
u wanna draw some characters of mine from sunshower?
they're human (ish) and i'd like some help visualizing them
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-18-2018, 09:26 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default

okayyyy

Gimme something to work off of.
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-19-2018, 01:20 PM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,680
Default

Kewl ok so the main charrie's name is Baritone and he's fourteen years old. He's short, has really soft brown hair that just reaches his neck and big eyes (though he's blind in his right eye), constantly looking way younger than he is. At like 10 he stopped growing. He's 4'11 and very smol. He wears overalls over a long-sleeved turtleneck almost constantly from ages 12-15. His blind eye doesn't look blind, but if you stare at him long enough you'll notice it not moving. Baritone is a quiet person (except when he sings) and around pretty much everyone but his little brother has 0 self-confidence. But he's sure of how much he loves his brother, how much his brother loves him, and what to do to keep Alto safe and happy.

His little brother is 3 years old and his name is Alto. He has sort of the same face as Baritone, but his eyes are not as big and his hair is a bold golden color and has more volume than Baritone's does. He's probably wearing an orange footsie. Even though he's really young, he's already showing his bold confidence.


I'd want to see a picture of them together with Alto holding his big brother's hand.
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-19-2018, 01:26 PM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly View Post
Kewl ok so the main charrie's name is Baritone and he's fourteen years old. He's short, has really soft brown hair that just reaches his neck and big eyes (though he's blind in his right eye), constantly looking way younger than he is. At like 10 he stopped growing. He's 4'11 and very smol. He wears overalls over a long-sleeved turtleneck almost constantly from ages 12-15. His blind eye doesn't look blind, but if you stare at him long enough you'll notice it not moving. Baritone is a quiet person (except when he sings) and around pretty much everyone but his little brother has 0 self-confidence. But he's sure of how much he loves his brother, how much his brother loves him, and what to do to keep Alto safe and happy.

His little brother is 3 years old and his name is Alto. He has sort of the same face as Baritone, but his eyes are not as big and his hair is a bold golden color and has more volume than Baritone's does. He's probably wearing an orange footsie. Even though he's really young, he's already showing his bold confidence.


I'd want to see a picture of them together with Alto holding his big brother's hand.
fricking genius names right there

I won't be able to do it today, probably, but I'll definitely get back to you on this
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-20-2018, 12:11 AM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
fricking genius names right there

I won't be able to do it today, probably, but I'll definitely get back to you on this
lol thanks I made up a whole fictional magical race for these guys called the Tonic Peoples in which you know what your voice will be from your birth and you're named for its pitch (which is why smol baritone has a soft but DEEP VOICE). You also have eyes that glow when you get upset, and that and your voice are your main emotional outlets, so w/o a lot of practice it's hard to emote like other people, so misunderstandings are common. There aren't very many of them left but when there were more they used to group by voice (not exclusively, but people of the same voice were sort of more inclined to be friends) and so they would all have very funny nicknames, some of which made sense for their voice name "BB," "Tony,"
"Barrett," and "Barry," and some of which did not "Ritz," "Pilot," etc.

Thank you so much!! I look forward to seeing what you do with it :P
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-20-2018, 10:41 AM
Werty Werty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: facedown in the temple of delphi
Posts: 1,131
Default

They fricking look adorable.

I went all 90's (except for the hair) on Bari and Alto doesn't have the full hair because I didn't know how to do his hair Owo

But they look so freaking CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fricking love it
__________________
please, ignore my screaming.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Gracithe1andonly Gracithe1andonly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Abiding in Christ, hopefully.
Posts: 1,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werty View Post
They fricking look adorable.

I went all 90's (except for the hair) on Bari and Alto doesn't have the full hair because I didn't know how to do his hair Owo

But they look so freaking CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

I fricking love it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
They're so cute!!! I might use some of the details you added in the actual story
-bb alto is missing a tooth-weird for a 3-yo but I wouldn't put it past him to, like, when Bari's not there to grab him, run down stairs and chip/lose a tooth early
-HIS TEDDY BEAR
-Bari's got one overall unstrapped-not a thing I was picturing but a very nice addition
-THE FRECKLES
Thank you so much !!!!
__________________
i found love where it wasn't supposed to be;
right in front of me.
talk some sense to me...


-i found, amber run
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
art, kayla makes 2 many threds, kayla was here, y am i the only tagger

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.