Quantcast Cutting - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalyce View Post
Esther, you're an awesome person, but so is Ruza. And I'm afraid it's this kind of remark (above) that has the potential to start an argument. I have enough fighting at home, so it would be nice if I didn't have to deal with it on the threads I start. I want to be friends with both of you..
Mmm, Ruza and I have been at this for a while. ^.^ trust me, neither of us are going to start a fight.

Like someone asked, why do you do it?

and I'll use you as a
w a r n i n g
s i g n
that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind

- I Found, by Amber Run
Old 01-13-2012, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I would. :^I

I'm sorry... I'm not being very helpful... I don't feel as good as I used to a couple moments ago...
NOOO! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOUR EPIC DA MEMES?! AND VLADIMIR'S MANSION!
If you're not going to stay alive for anyone else, stay alive for Vladimir. Come on.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:04 AM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Mmm, Ruza and I have been at this for a while. ^.^ trust me, neither of us are going to start a fight.

Like someone asked, why do you do it?
People cut for many personal reasons. And Emmalyce, this is going to sound weird, but when you cut, did/do you wash the knife/scissors beforehand?
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Old 01-13-2012, 03:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
NOOO! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT YOUR EPIC DA MEMES?! AND VLADIMIR'S MANSION!
If you're not going to stay alive for anyone else, stay alive for Vladimir. Come on.
XD How can I say no to that!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruza View Post
People cut for many personal reasons. And Emmalyce, this is going to sound weird, but when you cut, did/do you wash the knife/scissors beforehand?
Personally I always wash them AFTER... and then keep it in my drawer. e_e Probably not the best idea...
Old 01-13-2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvhamsters View Post
Distract yourself. Never think with depression, think positively and higher. Concentrate on homework, or a book your writing, anything that you enjoy. And whenever your tempted, write a reminder on your arm, not too. My friend has the same problem, its terrible. I hope you find a way to stop, and I hope I helped.
I pretty sure that there is nothing that one enjoys doing when they are depressed. The thoguhts weigh in on you from all direction, more and more until they've cornered you. Is that what your friend does? How are they able to do something they enjoy? I'd like some tips for my relapse. :^I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
>.< NOOOO! *tackles Sandeh* NO.
I'd miss you so much
It wouldn't be now, it would be in five-ten years when I move away from home, I'd never do anything like that to my family. :^I
But thank you very much for your support. :^)
Old 01-13-2012, 03:51 PM

Location: In my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there

Quote:
XD How can I say no to that!?

Personally I always wash them AFTER... and then keep it in my drawer. e_e Probably not the best idea...
Dirty blades can cause infection and disease. You're kind of risking your health for a moment of temporary 'joy' whilst cutting. You only get one body: best treat it right.
And miles to go before I sleep.

~Robert Frost
"Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"

Last edited by Ruza; 07-23-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:42 PM

Sometimes I wash the blade beforehand. Not always. But one thing I do always do, is wash my cuts afterwords, and usually apply triple antibiotic cream. That is, after the initial bleeding has ended...

Cass, exactly. Everyone is telling me to do what I love, think about happy things. How can you do that when you're stuck in this giant ditch? >.<
And it goes by the name of... London.

I sent some men to fight,
One came back, in the dead of night.
Said he'd seen my enemy.
Said he looked.. Just like me.
So I set out, to cut myself..
And here I go.

How different can it be, really?
Old 01-13-2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmalyce View Post
Sometimes I wash the blade beforehand. Not always. But one thing I do always do, is wash my cuts afterwords, and usually apply triple antibiotic cream. That is, after the initial bleeding has ended...

Cass, exactly. Everyone is telling me to do what I love, think about happy things. How can you do that when you're stuck in this giant ditch? >.<
Do you know the song "Oh! What A Beautiful Morning" from the musical Oklahoma? Please tell me you do. Go outside. Sing it as loud as you possibly can. Go back inside. Feel awesome.
This also works with "Tomorrow" (from Annie), "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (from The Wizard of Oz), "Something's Coming" (from West Side Story) and "Happy Days are Here Again" (Barbara Streisand).
Old 01-13-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaR View Post
Do you know the song "Oh! What A Beautiful Morning" from the musical Oklahoma? Please tell me you do. Go outside. Sing it as loud as you possibly can. Go back inside. Feel awesome.
This also works with "Tomorrow" (from Annie), "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (from The Wizard of Oz), "Something's Coming" (from West Side Story) and "Happy Days are Here Again" (Barbara Streisand).
Um... I know for certain that that would only make me extremely angry... >_>
I think that the best thing to do is relax in any way possible and try to have a laugh. I still don't look at the world and life with the love and awe that I used to, but I try to see the poetry and irony in everything... it helps. Even small little things, the many derps of human existence. It just amuses me. And also, if you like, say for example, astrophysics, you could wrap your head around those instead of other stuff. I love astrophysics...
Old 01-13-2012, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Um... I know for certain that that would only make me extremely angry... >_>
I think that the best thing to do is relax in any way possible and try to have a laugh. I still don't look at the world and life with the love and awe that I used to, but I try to see the poetry and irony in everything... it helps. Even small little things, the many derps of human existence. It just amuses me. And also, if you like, say for example, astrophysics, you could wrap your head around those instead of other stuff. I love astrophysics...

How... you... but... My brother is studying astrophysics. o.o
And it goes by the name of... London.

I sent some men to fight,
One came back, in the dead of night.
Said he'd seen my enemy.
Said he looked.. Just like me.
So I set out, to cut myself..
And here I go.

How different can it be, really?

Tags
<3., afraid to keep on living, box full of sharp objects, don't cut!, eff happy thoughts., emma i flipping love you, emma i miss you, emma is the bestest, i love u as a sis emma, i love you so much emma, i will cry for you, i... loved you, imnotafraidtokeeponliving, keep holding on, let there be rain, notafraidtowalkthisworld, pluzzle stay, scars everywhere, scars up and down my arms, taaaaaaaaaaaaaaag, we love pluzzle, we love u emma, when hell freezes over, why do you love me?, you got this!!